Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC (37474 Views)

Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Ashure: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu :
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki
of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor
like a "common" criminal!

bro u will grow gray hairs waiting 'cos that's is not going to happen any time soon. Saraki is a lot more clever than the people pursuing him. Even before Tinubu & his co travellers conceive the idea, Saraki has already preempted their move.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Angama(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Then it means you are not going to smile for a very very very long time dear!!! Saraki will be your senate president for a long time to come.
You have actually taken over from barcanista
Chief executive of the Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by AreaFada2: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2015
5starmilitant:
More and more corruptions and dirty dealings keeps unfolding from the apc camp. The end of apc is really close.

So all along, they knew these supposed cases if true and he was accepted into APC fold with fanfare.

Na wa o. Only after offending power brokers they are now chasing him with dogs. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ngoziama: 4:07am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Kennedy Izuagbe, a former director of Societe Generale Bank Nigeria Plc and managing director of Carlisle Properties and Investment Limited, a company owned by Bukola Saraki, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC spokesman, Izuagbe (45) who is being investigated in a case of conspiracy and money laundering to the tune of over N3.6 billion, has gone into hiding and all efforts to reach him have proved abortive.

“He is linked to the several shady deals and gross financial misconducts that took place in the bank, in which several millions of naira were granted as loan without due diligence,” Uwujaren said.

“The suspect, who is believed to have fled the country, is a native of Iviukhua village, near Agenebode, Etsako east local government area of Edo state.

“The EFCC enjoins members of the public with information on the whereabouts of Izuagbe to contact any of its offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Gombe and Kano, or the nearest police station.”

Saraki is facing a 13-count charge by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)  for “false declaration of assets”.

He denied the allegation, though, claiming he was being persecuted for fighting corruption. His wife, Toyin, is also being investigated by the EFCC.

TheCable!
http://abusidiqu.com/md-of-sarakis-company-declared-wanted-by-efcc/

Why prosecute saraki after all these years.Buhari needs to sheathe his sword and work with the legislators.Arrest bukola and arrest all politicians.Tinubu should stop using lamorde to to cause crises in the national assembly. Anyone who is not corrupt should boldly pick up a knife and go kill saraki.where this is not possible please spare us with all these boring corruption tales.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by SamiraF: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2015
seunmsg:

Relax and watch as events unfold. The case against Toyin is gradually being perfected, Bukola himself will be charged officially before the code of conduct tribunal tomorrow and EFCC just declared the MD of his company wanted. By the time they will finish with Saraki, he won't know what really hit him.

Gradually being perfected? Or gradually being faked? Efcc has no case against Saraki's wife and they know it. Lamorde should go and answer Senate probe, is this week not the 30 day deadline for EFCC to tender it's own accounts?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by DangoteAlhaji: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature
So na only Saraki dey corrupt for we senate na ?
Outside the chambers self ppl Amaechi , Fashola,Tinubu,Atiku dey walkabout free styling ! Siddon look !
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by sexaddict08(m): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who decides when a matter becomes corruption? I have never seen you call for the prosecution of Fashola for inflation of contracts for website and boreholes!! The same fools like you who protested the probing of OBJ saying GEJ should have probed his tenure are now supporting the probe of Saraki's reign as Governor during Obasanjo's presidency!!! What sort of hypocrisy and double standard is this!!

Saraki would soon show Buhari he is a better politician than him!!! Una never see anything

please dnt cry, not again...
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by sexaddict08(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who decides when a matter becomes corruption? I have never seen you call for the prosecution of Fashola for inflation of contracts for website and boreholes!! The same fools like you who protested the probing of OBJ saying GEJ should have probed his tenure are now supporting the probe of Saraki's reign as Governor during Obasanjo's presidency!!! What sort of hypocrisy and double standard is this!!

Saraki would soon show Buhari he is a better politician than him!!! Una never see anything

I know its painful but u gat no choice. now APC rules.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2015
sexaddict08:

I know its painful but u gat no choice. now APC rules.
I don't expect any better from a sex addict Anyway we would soon find out who is ruling
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by seunmsg(m): 5:51am On Sep 18, 2015
SamiraF:

Gradually being perfected? Or gradually being faked? Efcc has no case against Saraki's wife and they know it. Lamorde should go and answer Senate probe, is this week not the 30 day deadline for EFCC to tender it's own accounts?

Hello, why are you spamming my mention?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Bern1992(m): 5:53am On Sep 18, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol Suswam has tried let's see what Akume and Ortom will do... U Tiv or idoma?

Tiv man for real
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by agahwonder: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by persius555(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2015
bigerboy200:
Seems like PMB is not in anyway comfortable with Saraki as d president..He is now having to fight different battles up and down... The next move for saraki is to jes decamp to PDP cos those are d people that obviously gave him d senate presidency.. u can't short change ur own people and expect peace.. Politics is dirty but shuld be done with common sense..
Its obvious that saraki is not wanted in APC. He should just honourably resign and head back to PDP where he will be welcome and start all over again. Nigerian politicians and sit tight tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Fumbaby: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Then it means you are not going to smile for a very very very long time dear!!! Saraki will be your senate president for a long time to come.

Am sure you don't reside in kwara, that's why you are a die hard fan of saraki........ Saraki and his father destroy this state, the current gov is just an executive P.A while saraki is still the gov, we are praying for him to go too jail and you are busy supporting the most corrupt man In the universe, later you will say Nigeria is not good, how will Nigeria be good with people like you?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by MadCow1: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor like a "common" criminal!

1 Caprison and Plantain chips for you
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nellybii: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are either daft or your family is part of the properties Saraki declared in his form. How can the no3 man be so corrupt and possibly retain his seat in a PMB government? Well one month is a long time. Lol
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by oweman: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
After slaying Bishop Kuka, its now Saraki's turn. Weldone Ngenegrin grin

Saraki will go down in history as the world's most disgraced senate president if care is no taken. He is so corrupt that a whole state in Nigeria is now his Asset. I won't be surprised if "Kwara" comes first and last on his Asset declaration form.

Can Sara I be as disgraceful or as corrupt as the drunken Jonathan ; please I hope no sobbings am just asking no harm is intended .
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Bern1992:

Tiv man for real
Ihyarev kparev Nongov Jemgbah sankera?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by midolian(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
oweman:

Can Sara I be as disgraceful or as corrupt as the drunken Jonathan ; please I hope no sobbings am just asking no harm is intended .
Only God knows, bro. If Saraki had the power GEJ had, he probably would do worse than GEJ. You really need to see what a mess he has made of Kwara.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by unclejb2(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2015
I see Saraki and a host of other PDP decampees returning to the PDP as the prodigal children When the APC heat becomes unbearable.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ecoh: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
All for free: HOW TO SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT GETTING SCAMMED http://iamforfree..com/2015/07/shop-online-without-getting-scammed.html?spref=tw
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by TijaniAbu: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
All this press leak just shows that enemies of Saraki are desperate and slacking. Funnily enough the fact that Saraki's property company takes loans is evidence of authentic business practice. If Code of Conduct or even Lamorde's Efcc was to show that a property company bought lands and houses in cash without loans, that is when I will show you a money launderer and thief. All property development companies take loans everywhere, for their business. Saraki enemies are so desperate that they are making mistakes. They can't unseat Saraki as SP
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by PStacks(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Whao! This is massive, I doubt saraki can survive this storm blowing at him from left right and center, Himself, his company's MD, His Wife !!! Ahn ahn, this na Full Attack ooo, Messi Suarez and Neymer (MSN) on their Good day, or Benzema Bale Cristiano Ronaldo (BBC).

God Bless you t his dangerous attack face your porous defence on their good day! You are done for!

Political errand boys must realise Political God fathers "NEVER" Forgives.

Its a Rule of the Game, Obasanjo never Forgives.

Sarakí should have known Tinubu was "NEVER EVER" going to forgive his transgressions.

Its a perfect case for those who stay in glass hÓuses never to throw stones.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by NaijaEarnOnline: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what do you actually want? to free all corrupt officials. I hope all is well with you in this country for you to want this country to fail. You still have families and friends that are not finding it easy.

Everything is not politics
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by free37: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by gentlelarry(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
dis saraki man is a serial fruadster, hope karma catches him soon
Reading all this Saraki news of money laundering, I av always known that Man is a senior thief... But who dares sentence the senate president to prison! Saraki going down mean PDP will take over the affairs of the house which is Bad for politics... But my take on this is, let saraki go down no matter where he belongs to... Beside's d guy na green snake before... But I can imagine d smile on TINUBU face now. ( Wetin Man take senior Boy na under cloth he dey) in tinubu's voice
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by nickxtra(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Edo no dey carry last
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Endi(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2015
From Fashola to Amaechi to Saraki... These APC politicians are so dirty.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by free13: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by theDEVILisHERE: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Endi:
From Fashola to Amaechi to Saraki... These APC politicians are so dirty.

Politicians are basicaly co-operate thugs and legal gangsters
All are dirty
None is or can ever be clean cause demorcracy is a dirty game for co-operate thugs and legalised gangsters
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
omo this na total war o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is not the best of time to bear the name saraki grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.