Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 (30088 Views)

Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by beey4u(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2015
wat is wrong with al this policemen for God sake?they should kill all those policemen as well to teach other policemen not to shoot innocent people becos of #50. policemen are animals.....
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by paix(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Was that an accidental discharge again?
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by charlsecy(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
emamos:
Augustine Telenumdu
Even the love stories on Telemundo couldn't soften his heart. He should be destroyed 7 times!
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2015
TELEMUNDU again.....

National HUNTERS of federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by younglas: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Some people can cook up lies and be posting here on nairaland.I hate this site
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by ejlee(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
a friend told me of the incident, am glad This day took it up and i wish Lagos state government will set up panel to investigate this matter, all life are thesame
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Ferebiekun: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aside from the tragic similarity of the senseless murder, the details here, name of the lunatic police killer for instance, are different from what I read in Punch.

All the same, these drunks and drug addicts in uniform (all uniforms ) really need to be weeded out of the services. It is getting out hand.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by jonnieoneng: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is the reason why one of the few examples of a Good I.G's we have in Nigeria M.D Abubakar banned road blocks because of this killer cops that will never kill armed robbers but willfully shoot at an unarmed family man as we all know nothing will come out of this and a family is already devastated by this heartless policemen
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by masties2(f): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just yesterday morning I passed in front of that Isheri police station when I was jogging . The police men were drinking alcohol early in the morning before 7am angry how pathetic! I am sure they were the culprits. They even called out at me in their drunken stupor. SMH for Nigeria police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) / Father Of 5 Beats His Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday, Over Infideli / Gunmen In Ka-Bori Kill Female Poly Student, One Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.