Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74690 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
6fit:

which wedding night are u looking up to? When d method acceptable now is dat d wife to be must be pregnant bfor wedding.....abeg after wedding, d man is already thinking of how to raise cash to pay hospital bill for delivery of baby. We are in d era of Test bfor payment wedding now
ladies nowadays are so wayward,jumping from one dick to another in the name of relationship and dating,countless abortions,so pregnancy before marriage is a very a nice development.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

lmao....na dat temper i wan provoke
i don clear u say mak u nor dey form posh,see ur cap na,e b lyk dose ones wey dem dey sell N80 for balogun market,see as ur room empty,ur bedspread com dirty join with different maps,e b lyk wetin dem dey use teach geography
guy nor dey put urself wher u nor reax

Just relay my message to ur pathetic parents!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Just relay my message to ur pathetic parents!
U dey form posh cos ur fada manage rent 2bedroom apartment abi,no worry,dis year go soon end...landlord dey com
I sure say na ur papa b dat old alhaji wey dey reciev N675 as pension sef
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
feyilag:
y is virginity attached 2 women alone 4 crying out louddats hw a male frnd who is a player sd e can't marry a non-virgin& I was lyk WTHsexual purity is 4 all,both male& female!!!!
pusy is different from dick.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

U dey form posh cos ur fada manage rent 2bedroom apartment abi,no worry,dis year go soon end...landlord dey com
I sure say na ur papa b dat old alhaji wey dey reciev N675 as pension sef

I'm better off u and ur entire generation! So flush it.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

I'm better off u and ur entire generation! So flush it.
lol...who b ur fada??....dangote abi otedola....see as u dey cast like babe.. Am very sure ur gay
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:
lol...who b ur fada??....dangote abi otedola....see as u dey cast like babe.. Am very sure ur gay
And you cast like a TOUT... If I'm a gay...then I gay with ur father! Mumu!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

And you cast like a TOUT... If I'm a gay...then I gay with ur father! Mumu!
lolzzz...dat one pain am... Lemme advice u mr Gay suffri dey straff ur papa without condom o,if not ur papa go jux carry belle
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

lolzzz...dat one pain am...
Lemme advice u mr Gay
suffri dey straff ur papa without condom o,if not ur papa go jux carry belle
Yes na.... You can count how many times your epileptic father has kept u hungry jst to beg for enough money to go for an abortion!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Yes na.... You can count how many times your epileptic father has kept u hungry jst to begged for enough money to go for an abortion!
hahahaha....see english!
"just to begged''
upon say ur fada na teacher,u nor stil gree knw book
block head
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by 6fit(f): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies nowadays are so wayward,jumping from one dick to another in the name of relationship and dating,countless abortions,so pregnancy before marriage is a very a nice development.

Lol.......dat is d world we found ourselves
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
6fit:

Lol.......dat is d world we found ourselves
its the world you created
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by princy80(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
how do u check her virginity without deflowering her so dat u emjoy 'ur honeymoon'? @OP
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Can I just point out that virginity does not have to be broken by intercourse

Having a hymen and being a virgin are not the same thing. There are other ways that a hymen can be stretched open, by inserting something into the vagina (like a tampon or a finger) riding a bicycle, or doing sports. And some girls are born with so little hymenal tissue that it seems like it was never there.

A virgin is someone who has never had sex. But "sex" is defined differently by different people. A lot of people think that women and men lose their virginity the first time they have penis-in-vagina intercourse (vaginal sex). But this definition is really limited because it leaves lots of people and other types of sex out of the picture.

Some people who haven't had vaginal sex don't think of themselves as virgins because they've had other kinds of sex, like oral or anal sex, yet having any kind of sex vaginal, anal or oral is still sex smiley

So not all women bleed after her first time and not all women find it painful, if a man knows how to take the time to pleasure his women then sex should never be painful, if shes tense then your doing something wrong ...simples shocked

Lol.

You learn something new everyday.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Bloggz74(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Oh dear u got me wrong.my point s look up to those qualities mentioned. Not primarily virgin or none virging!

safarigirl:
oh, so the 'experienced' girls are respectful, smart, creative and blah blah blah. All the 'experienced' girls I've come across are not smart neither are they of good character and na me dey even teach them about sex and sexual positions. Your claims are just stereotypes
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bolagabriella: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
don't get it twisted, keeping your virginity is a big deal in this world, but your virginity doesn't define who you are. I've seen situations where men marry non-virgins and feels no less about her cos she is not, he still loves and respect her and would never trade the memory of their wedding night together with one with a thousand virgins. we've heard of marriages that collapse even though the wife was a virgin. I don't underestimate the importance and excitement of the wedding night with a virgin but there is a need to look beyond that. virginity won't keep the man with you for the rest of your lives, it is your person, your character that matters. there are men who beats their virgin wives and maltreat them, even womanize...there is a need to bring more into your marriage than just your virginity...some guys really don't give a Bleep about it
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DharmyYinks: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.
So u prefer a virgin man? Most ladies tend to think bad of "inexperience men". Wats d excitement in a virgin man? U gonna teach him grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:

So u prefer a virgin man? Most ladies tend to think bad of "inexperience men". Wats d excitement in a virgin man? U gonna teach him grin
I just want iit to be on record that I tot him all he knows wink
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
greatiyk4u:
D excitement is dat u will start 2 enjoy natural sex wt out fear of disease,unwanted pregnancy et.al n mostly importantly no more use of CONDOM..............u now have a woman.....so no more shakara n konji situations
says who? Many married couples still use condom to control childbirth and who told u married couples dont suffer from STDs? What of those married men who go on frequent business trips and have unprotected sex with prostitutes and in turn infect their wives with stds.My brother being married is no guarantee ur partner cant infect u oo with STD.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by InMyPrime: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Youngpo413:
second hand is even an understatement,the way ladies fuccccks nowadays is so so alarming to the the extent they are no longer satisfied with one dick.

Goodness!
Who are they fuccking?! deal with that too!
sheesh angry
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by forray(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

HYPOCRITE
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tomdon(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2017
bolagabriella:
don't get it twisted, keeping your virginity is a big deal in this world, but your virginity doesn't define who you are. I've seen situations where men marry non-virgins and feels no less about her cos she is not, he still loves and respect her and would never trade the memory of their wedding night together with one with a thousand virgins. we've heard of marriages that collapse even though the wife was a virgin. I don't underestimate the importance and excitement of the wedding night with a virgin but there is a need to look beyond that. virginity won't keep the man with you for the rest of your lives, it is your person, your character that matters. there are men who beats their virgin wives and maltreat them, even womanize...there is a need to bring more into your marriage than just your virginity...some guys really don't give a Bleep about it

I agree with most things you've stated here

Whats that wedding night sef, just a night
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by lockupman(m): 1:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Except the man won't pay bride price and the lady will then you can speak.

If a man is not a virgin , he should never ever have the guts to complain that his wife isn't. They're (a lot of guys) so pompous and selfish. After screwing around they will come and sit on a woman's head to judge. What do they think they are? Something a lot of guys always ignore is that just as they play God on women here on earth, so they will be judged after death and in heaven. Or they feel there will be partiality with god too? The way they try to punish women for what they themselves brought upon them today is the way they will suffer for their own sins after death. A man has had sex he will come back and be pointing fingers and Dehumanizing a woman. All I know is that we are all equal before God and such treatment will be meted out to them as well, through karma or through judgement with God. Selfish and wicked brutes , who will now marry the girls THEY THEMSELVES slept with or disvirgined, Abi who no want better thing now? Their fellow men should take the ones they've spoilt abi? I hate stupidity and stupid arguments. [/quote]
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2019
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

Bros,I can bet this wif you that ur future wife is under a 7inch dick right now..
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2019
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

No mind am brother,Attention seeker on NL Wawa...
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2019
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.

LWKMDFH,see this one that is not a virgin.....you wey don turn fargin.....pls tell me who is to enjoy who sef...plus you weyno be virgin sef dey talk...Choi u suppose hide ur face ...after you will say he is not a man..... confused set of people

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.