Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration (2115 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
I have noticed for days that these mentioned people have displayed high level of ignorance despite the fact that Muslims answered their questios. Since they feel on top of the world that they know about their religion and my religion and have been 'teaching us' same, I decided to bring issues in christianity to their section so that I would test their brains put together against mine.

Note; I would not entertain any questions or response form any other person esxcept these four people. They have bit more than they can chew and I am here to teach them about their faith which they lacked knowledge.

I have not been creating threads but decide to when these above mentioned people think that they know Islam so much and could display their ignorance.

@Noetic, Davidylan, Todak, No2atheism

http://www.nobeliefs.com/easter.htm

"Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god.

In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah's son named Ham.

Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis.Cush and Semiramis then had a son named him "Nimrod."

After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King.

The Bible tells of of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar."

Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon.

Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom.

Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found.

That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god.

Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship.

Semiramis was creating a mystery religion, and with the help of Satan, she set herself up as a goddess.

Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived.

She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full.

She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River.

This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz.

Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig.

Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit.

Ishtar, who was now worshipped as the "Mother of God and Queen of Heaven", continued to build her mystery religion.

The queen told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of Tammuz.

She also proclaimed a forty day period of time of sorrow each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz.

During this time, no meat was to be eaten.

Worshippers were to meditate upon the sacred mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and to make the sign of the "T" in front of their hearts as they worshipped.

They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a "T" or cross on the top.

Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made.

It was Ishtar's Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs.

Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday.

Please do the three days and three nights calculation for me. Jesus died on Friday but resurrected on Sunday morning.

The gospels contradict themselves on this matter. John says Jesus was crucified at noon, while Mark says it was the third hour, or 9:00 a.m. (Jn 19.14, Mk 15.25). In any event, Jesus spent from three to six hours hanging from a cross, torture that traditionally was survived for three to six days."

Jesus' last words, according to Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34, were to quote Psalm 22, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?' "But Luke has Jesus quote psalm 31: 'Father, into your hands I commend my spirit'. [Also] John's account, in which Jesus says [, ] 'It is finished' [John 19:28-30]"Freke & Gandy, p173. It seems that Jesus' disciples do not know his last words.

Solve the above and we continue please.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
Why dont you start by telling us just where mohammad claimed to have worshipped in jerusalem?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Davidylan

I know you would not be able to, Liar.

If you are man enough, lets discuss and would futher expose your fraud. Go to the link and see if answers have not been provided.

This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259831.0.html

So be bold enough to answer my question. Olodo
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
sharrap you lying swine . . . slave of a blood thirsty idol.

How many of my own questions did you answer? How many times did you lock our threads and ban us from asking questions? Now you come here snivelling like a serf of demons?

Answer me first - which temple did mohammad LIE that he visited in Jerusalem? The one destroyed 1156yrs BEFORE he was born or the one completed 50yrs AFTER he died?

When you answer coherently then i will attend to your drivel.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2009
and oh sorry, there are no "answers" in the link you sent. Just the same handwaving nonsense we are used to reading from you.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Davidylan

Go there and see if answers have not been proveded, you think Masjid has to be building, olodo. This thread is meant for another discussion and you should stop acting like a coward and answer the question here. You may go that thread and see if answer has not been provided.

Liar and escapist.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by mazaje(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
mud flying all over the place. . . . . deluded goons. . . . .
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Go there and see if answers have not been proveded, you think Masjid has to be building, olodo. This thread is meant for another discussion and you should stop acting like a coward and answer the question here. You may go that thread and see if answer has not been provided.

Liar and escapist.

There are NO answers there . . . besides we know masjid doesnt have to be a building BUT mohammad himself claimed to have tied his horse to the ring by the door. He describes a building! You dishonest swine cant swindle us here.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Davidylan\

Unintelligently evaded my questions.

There are NO answers there . . . besides we know masjid doesnt have to be a building BUT mohammad himself claimed to have tied his horse to the ring by the door. He describes a building! You dishonest swine cant swindle us here.

Do you care to furnish where he made the claim? Olodo somebody grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan\

Unintelligently evaded my questions.
Do you care to furnish where he made the claim? Olodo somebody grin

because you have no intelligent "questions" to ask that you havent "asked" 1000 times before especially when you are desperately struggling to extricate yourself from facing islam's horrible falsehood.

Go to the temple thread and read my response to your hogwash.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 2:42am On Apr 18, 2009
babs you are just trying to be problematic, The Easter we celebrate has nothing to do with Ishtar the goddess of fertility, The Easter we celebrate commemorate the death and ressurrection of Jesus Christ, the saviour of mankind. So if that Easter was once incelebration of Ishtar, but we christians celebrate Jesus, the one who live forever anf will live forever. ok, so your theories of Ishtar and easter is not palatable and presentable. Ask any christian what they do know about easter, they tell it the celebratiion of Christ death and resurrection. ok
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Lady2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
babs there isn't a 3 days 3 nights calculation

Jesus resurrected on the third day. All the gospels attest to that. Stop reading what isn't there.

Also on Jonah, those days were counted as the jews counted the days and not as we count the days today, making it on the third day as we count the days.

Also the story of Ishtar is untrue as it contradicts several stories about Ishtar. You guys will really have to come up with one solid story about Ishtar in order for your point to carry weight. Because according to this Tammuz wasn't the son of Ishtar, he was Ishtar's lover. Dumuzi was the lover of Ishtar.
Ishtar also wasn't a moon goddess, she was the goddess of love, war, and sex

So pls get your stories straight first.

This is why I always ask for sources when ppl make claims, they go to sources that lack credibility and produce the wrong information, and some people on this forum are too foolish to do research for themselves from credible sources and they end up believing and spreading falsehoods.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2009
where is babs, short of words or still adamant like his forefather. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2009
@Todak

where is babs, short of words or still adamant like his forefather.

You should know that Babs happened to be a little bit busy and would atrtend to your worries when less busy cheesy
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2009
@Lady

babs there isn't a 3 days 3 nights calculation

Really shocked shocked. Jesus was asked the sign of the day and he first told them that idolaterous generation seek a sign and that no sign would be given but read in another verse where he told them only the sign of Jonah would be his.

Jesus resurrected on the third day. All the gospels attest to that. Stop reading what isn't there.

Thanks for that. So please what day was he crucified and when did rise?

Also on Jonah, those days were counted as the jews counted the days and not as we count the days today, making it on the third day as we count the days.

Jesus said that 'as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of whale, so also the son of man would be in the belly of earth. So please kindly do the three days and 3 nights for me. I also know how Jews, Arabs count their days but it still would not measure up to 3 days and 3 nights. Please what day was Jesus crucified and when did he arise?

Also the story of Ishtar is untrue as it contradicts several stories about Ishtar. You guys will really have to come up with one solid story about Ishtar in order for your point to carry weight. Because according to this Tammuz wasn't the son of Ishtar, he was Ishtar's lover. Dumuzi was the lover of Ishtar.
Ishtar also wasn't a moon goddess, she was the goddess of love, war, and sex

So pls get your stories straight first.

This is why I always ask for sources when ppl make claims, they go to sources that lack credibility and produce the wrong information, and some people on this forum are too foolish to do research for themselves from credible sources and they end up believing and spreading falsehoods.

Do you care to furnish me your story please, the intelligent one? You ignorantly claimed that Tammuz was Ishtar lover and not son having forgotten that Ishtar (Semiramis) gave birth to him
.Read more when you finish deceiving yourself:
http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract1.html

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

and

http://www.history.com/content/easter/pagan-origins

Come back and tell me if the name Easter has no pagan origin, what time Jesus was crucified and when he rose. cool
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2009
eeeewoooooooooooooo, you are still adamant like your forefather, i have told you, can't you see the difference, Ishtar-- Easter, do not fool yourself, cos you can fool no one except for your fellow slaves, ok, go to any lenght, ask any christian what is the meaning of easter? they will tell you, it is the celebration of the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2009
@Todak

eeeewoooooooooooooo, you are still adamant like your forefather, i have told you, can't you see the difference, Ishtar-- Easter, do not fool yourself, cos you can fool no one except for your fellow slaves, ok, go to any lenght, ask any christian what is the meaning of easter? they will tell you, it is the celebration of the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ.

I am sorry is that is all you say to the links about easter celebration.

Does it has pagan origin or not?

When was Jesus crucified and when did he resurrect?

Thanks mr Todak grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2009
babs you can give me answers from the quran, and also does your ramadan fasting and cresent moon has anything to do with pagan worship during the pre-islamic days, grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2009
@Todak

babs you can give me answers from the quran, and also does your ramadan fasting and cresent moon has anything to do with pagan worship during the pre-islamic days,

Funny being. I asked you, so you should be able to provide the answers from your bible. My Olodo friend grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2009
afterall, the quran made mention of Jesus Christ and the life he lived, so i am correct if i asked you to provide me answers from the quran, mr. blabs. Babs i have come to learn something about you, you are as sturborn and adamant as your forefather, so it useless making you see reasons, ok. whatsoever you croped out of the bible can only be swallowed, hook,line and sinker by your fellow slaves. it hold no outa of disbelief in christians, even take a look, you are standing member of NL, have you seen any christian saying that, they will leave christ as a result of what you said, you may, but i really doubt, ok. I have given you an answer concerning easter, so you take or go to hell to find your suitable answers, heh slave mathematician
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by babs787(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2009
@Todak

afterall, the quran made mention of Jesus Christ and the life he lived, so i am correct if i asked you to provide me answers from the quran, mr. blabs. Babs i have come to learn something about you, you are as sturborn and adamant as your forefather, so it useless making you see reasons, ok. whatsoever you croped out of the bible can only be swallowed, hook,line and sinker by your fellow slaves. it hold no outa of disbelief in christians, even take a look, you are standing member of NL, have you seen any christian saying that, they will leave christ as a result of what you said, you may, but i really doubt, ok. I have given you an answer concerning easter, so you take or go to hell to find your suitable answers, heh slave mathematician

I case you dont know, I was like you and would have been reading the bible more than. I couldnt see the answers you claimed and I even supported my reponse to Lady with links.

If you are up to a reasonable discussion, reply these and let us move ahead:

Does it has pagan origin or not?

When was Jesus crucified and when did he resurrect?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 12:54am On May 13, 2009
hello, everybody sorry i have not been contributing here for quite a while.

The reason for that is simple, the questions and answers have become too repetitive for my liking hence it has become too boring, hence rather than waste my time repeating the same answers over and over again, I decided to go over to go an flirt with some people over at the romance section e.g. FL Gators aka Ebony Silk.

Boredom can be an annoying thing, I have seen enough of babs787 and olabowale's repetitive/boring questions and incoherent answers (as a sign of how boring the religions thread has become)

grin grin grin grin grin grin

, Adios Al Taqiya wielding Imams,

By the babs787 and olabowale, you better bribe me with Mukina or else, grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 12:56am On May 13, 2009
By the way, babs787 and olabowale, you guys should better bribe me with Mukina grin grin grin or else
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 12:57am On May 13, 2009
N2A, did you miss me that much?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2009
Heatfusion, Ebony-silk is that you ,naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it can't be u, grin grin grin grin

There is only one Ebony-silk, every other one is a counterfeit.

I decided to come pursue Mukina infront of the eyes of the enemies (babs787, olabowale and co) considering that Ebony-silk has decided to abandon her baby. cool cool cool cool
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 1:03am On May 13, 2009
Ask Seun.

Don't start offtopic here tongue tongue Nobody abandoned you
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ask Seun.

Don't start offtopic here tongue tongue Nobody abandoned you

Seun , so why did you harass my baby now, u better stop it or else grin grin grin grin

Ebony oya lets go and meet where we always meet, grin shocked
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 1:08am On May 13, 2009
And where would that be? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2009
The same place we have always used,
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by Nobody: 1:16am On May 13, 2009
At church? tongue
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by No2Atheism(m): 1:20am On May 13, 2009
Nope not at church, instead its at the place, At the place you know it to be, grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration by todak(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2009
Babs i have given you an answer, it is up to you to accept or reject it. goodluck, shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True / Pulpit P!mping / What Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.