Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) (41634 Views)

Lagos State Police Arrests 6 Armed Robbers In Agbara (photo) / Man, 26, Defrauds U.S. Citizen Of $35,000 (pictured) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

bleating of a goat
I only write one-liners for baboons like you; once again, stick your head up your mother's stinking cessp1t of a cvnt like a tampon. smiley
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
I only write one-liners for baboons like you; once again, stick your head up your mother's stinking cessp1t of a cvnt like a tampon. smiley

AND ILL ALSO MAKE OUT TIME TO BE CURING UR MADNESS on NAIRALAND cool

anyways i guess thats how u lick ur dirty olosho mum out every night! ;
why wont she allow u do that?
when she allow even dogs, no be yorrobber she be? so nothing is impossibe.
exacty the way that OBJ BABOON and FAANI KAYODE bleep thier daughters ,its in u pple.
i guess its ur tradition so enjoy her dont forget to l!ck her dirty @nus as usual
LYCAON PICTUS!! grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

more gibberish
Did your flat head fit in her stinking sinkhole? Of course it did. smiley
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Did your flat head fit in her stinking sinkhole? Of course it did. smiley

call dogs to come and join u in licking her dilapidated @sshole
afterall shez already useless and overused.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

call dogs to come and join u in licking her dilapidated @sshole
afterall shez already useless and overused.
Oh, you called dogs? That's nice of you. Your mom must've enjoyed the g@ng-b@ng (dogs and a baboon).
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by LastSurvivor: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
coolluk:

Lol, abi

Takia bros.. nothing personal
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Oh, you called dogs? That's nice of you. Your mom must've enjoyed the g@ng-b@ng (dogs and a baboon).

dogs are doing the work ur dad cant do.
i can hear that olosho screaming.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

dogs are doing the work ur dad cant do.
i can hear that olosho screaming.
Your mom (the olosho) is screaming? My dad has class; that's why he couldn't do the job.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Your mom (the olosho) is screaming? My dad has class; that's why he couldn't do the job.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see imbecil.e ur dad has class?... and ur mum is living wih a dog grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:

see imbecil.e, i call du a cow and u think im lying
ur dad has class?... and ur mum is sleeping wih a d0g grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

see imbecil.e, ur dad has class?... and ur mum is living wih a dog grin grin
Don't confuse my mom with yours; after all you don't even know where you came from. Since you hear screaming, it must be from the next room in the brothel shanty you live with one of the likely candidates for your mother.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

see imbecil.e, ur dad has class?... and ur mum is sleeping wih a d0g grin grin
Speaking of imbec1les; who was the monkey that couldn't read and understand the OP? wink
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Don't confuse my mom with yours; after all you don't even know where you came from. Since you hear screaming, it must be from the next room in the brothel shanty you live with one of the likely candidates for your mother.

animals are playing tennis with ur mum, grin grin
from dog to horse, from horse to donkey, from donkey to cow from cow to pig.
oh i almost forgot FROM PIG TO U

HOW COULD I FORGET A SKUNK LIKE U

SORRY UR USELESS FATHER HAS LOST THE BATTLE
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

blah blah blah
Jezuz. No wonder you couldn't even understand the OP and you are hearing voices. You better arrange for shrink before you start roaming n@ked.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Speaking of imbec1les; who was the monkey that couldn't read and understand the OP? wink

nop actualy u are the downsyndrome who couldnt understand
even ur own pples name! grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
Jezuz. No wonder you couldn't even understand the OP and you are hearing voices. You better arrange for shrink before you start roaming n@ked.

WHEN U ARE already in yaba left grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by logica(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

nop actualy u are the [b]downsyndrome who couldnt understand
even ur own pples name! grin[/b]
LMAO. Next you will say I am the malaria or some other illness. Nitwit.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Next you will say I am the malaria or some other illness. Nitwit.

urchin!...
see what excess oil has caused u
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by samzie(m): 2:15am On Sep 20, 2015
OAMMB:

Simple maths sir
if its simple...why dont i know all these?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by OAMMB(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
samzie:

if its simple...why dont i know all these?
You need maths lessons sir...
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

are u a yDid u have speech impaired or u can't spell, oh I see u attended a village school. Nkita isi ewuourobber man?
Did u have speech impaired or u can't spell, oh I see u attended a village school. Nkita isi ewu
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by j1mmy: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
IGBO criminals
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by billyG(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
LastSurvivor:
monetary policy of this dullard president makes life very difficult for genuine businessmen to travel with money. Don't come here to spew rubbish if u have not traveled out of d country for business since June 2015..
Dnt be criminally minded tell me which genuine biz igbo do in brazil if not harddrug,who travel/do biz with $ this modern age hav u had of Tavellers cheque b4?if u trav with above $3k u hav 2 declare it or forfeit it,this pure money laundary.Well done buhari.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
LastSurvivor:
monetary policy of this dullard president makes life very difficult for genuine businessmen to travel with money. Don't come here to spew rubbish if u have not traveled out of d country for business since June 2015..
Dnt be criminally minded which biz igbo do in brazil if not harddrugs,who travel/do biz with $ this modern age hav u had of Tavellers cheque b4?if u trav with above $3k u hav 2 declare it or forfeit it,this pure money laundary.Well done buhari.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by gbodimowo(m): 12:25am On Nov 02, 2015
luorquay:

Abeg i wan send your monicker to NDLEA & EFCC for a vacancy in their various forensic dept if they get.

wetin my moniker do u ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by daclint(m): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:
shocked

came to check their names...see all their faces

yeah me too grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) by j1mmy: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
IGBO going to buy drugs!
firing squad for IGBO criminals

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.