Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon (31744 Views)

Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit / Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Praxtech: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
kingreign:

Get the Avalon. It means you're getting a lexus in Toyota badge.
Disregard. Disregard. Disregard. Get the Honda!!
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Jaykizz(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
nkechi042:
guys, i bought the

Honda Accord V6 with Navi, 2011 model.

Thanks yall, i finally decided to go with a more recent model. All your contributions were helpful, now i need maintenance tips.... Thanks alot.

I have ported from my old Avalon to the Honda Family. grin grin grin

Hello Nkechi.

How is the Honda?

I hope you are enjoying it.

I am also in a dilemma. I am thorn between choosing the Accord and Camry, 2008 model.

Kindly advice on which car to go for.

Regards.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Jaykizz(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
davo3286:

Checkout!
Hello Davo,
How has the car been doing?
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nkechi042(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jaykizz:

Hello Nkechi.

How is the Honda?

I hope you are enjoying it.

I am also in a dilemma. I am thorn between choosing the Accord and Camry, 2008 model.

Kindly advice on which car to go for.

Regards.

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS GET CAMRY OOOOO. I WANT TO SELL MY HONDA - I ENJOYED IT FOR 4 YEARS
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by OfficialSam(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
nkechi042:

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS GET CAMRY OOOOO. I WANT TO SELL MY HONDA - I ENJOYED IT FOR 4 YEARS

I pity the person who's going to buy your problem.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Sportwin(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
nkechi042:

Why ?
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Jaykizz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
nkechi042:

Wow! Can you share the problems you are currently facing with you car? This will come in handy for some of us.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
nkechi042:

When you type all your sentences in big block, it's denoted that you're shouting rudely in social media.
Please, desist from such.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by 9icetoo(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2020
auhanson:

You just go around giving people trash about this your Toyota thing. You may be deceiving those you can but not all..

Watch for yourself a very simple comparison between Toyota Camry and Accord, and still deceive those you can the more. What does it pay you to be doing these, when you know by far that Honda is a better vehicle to Toyota all round. I'm not gona waste my time with you on this because you can only deceive the unsuspected patrol heads:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7NmN_rwJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqXZVeVYgMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdXO24PcSHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF-Z5iM93Fw

Guys pls feed your senses , dont listen to Toyota fanboy
So what about this video proves him wrong?
Are Camrys reliable? Yes.
Are accords reliable? Yes.
Which is the better car? It's objective. From the first two videos, I'd chose the Camry over the Accord. The first video had the girl talking about Chrome's. Lol. Are we in the 70s and 80s all over again?
Camry had wireless charging, power seats. Accord base didn't have that. Admittedly it has the lane departure assist cameras which can come in handy.
Yeah, Camry base came with steel wheels. That shouldn't be a death sentence.

In the second video where the higher trims were compared, the Camry still shine and was chosen as the better car.

Honda makes wonderful cars and are freaking reliable. Same goes for Toyota. However, this is Nigeria where the 03-07 Honda gained quite a bad rep for suspension issues and rightly so.

Toyota has been getting it right for ages and quite rightly deserve the accolades they get.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nkechi042(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
OfficialSam:

I pity the person who's going to buy your problem.

oga relax grin
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nkechi042(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
kingreign:

When you type all your sentences in big block, it's denoted that you're shouting rudely in social media.
Please, desist from such.

ok, sorry
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nkechi042(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jaykizz:

Wow! Can you share the problems you are currently facing with you car? This will come in handy for some of us.

To be honest not much only major issue is front tyres and this started when i got a driver.

I want to use it as a company car, thats the main reason i want to sell. to get a corolla or kia for my business
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Jaykizz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
nkechi042:

To be honest not much only major issue is front tyres and this started when i got a driver.

I want to use it as a company car, thats the main reason i want to sell. to get a corolla or kia for my business

Thank you you for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos / CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos / Would You Buy This 1958 Porsche 550A Spyder For N1.9billion? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.