Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (79811 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^ guy whats your problem stop actin like a gay. let him post the pics if he wants

I dont see you postin shiot
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^ guy whats your problem stop actin like a gay. let him post the pics if he wants

I dont see you postin shiot SHIT

Did you miss this before you posted your insults?

paddy_lo:

thanks guys and u must bear with me because i want to embarrass that fool called transformer for a minute
then i will get back to our regular scheduled programming
i am posting below 10pics of me in 4 different cities in america btw 2007 and today

Did you see this before you posted your insults?

[url=http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=832444[/size]http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=832444[/url] Party on!  grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

I dont see you postin shiot

You don't think before you talk you just blurt out crap like a twit. Now you have ran away instead of respond so I will borrow a picture from Nairaland and respond to you with it. Another thing - you are obviously a homosexual because you are obsessed with the word gay

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
No shit i saw those pics MONTHS ago and didnt say anything, cause i dont care. The thread says new pics of Lagos so if the guy wants to post pics from skyscrapercity, happy lagosian, goodlifent naija or google then let him be.

You are not posting pics are you?

ode boy lol
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2009

I think this is by dolphin estate but am not too sure

overhead bridge
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

No shit i saw those pics MONTHS ago and didnt say anything, cause i dont care. The thread says new pics of Lagos so if the guy wants to post pics from skyscrapercity, happy lagosian, goodlifent naija or google then let him be.

You are not posting pics are you?

ode boy lol

Oh! is a picture from lagos? Why are you not abusing paddy_lo? Yo still ignored the link to SkyScrapperCity and jut keep yapping - what a dummy. Look sjeezy8, just admit that you are in love with paddy_lo and stop pretending you are not Gay - oloshi!

paddy_lo:

thanks guys and u must bear with me because i want to embarrass that fool called transformer for a minute
then i will get back to our regular scheduled programming

las vegas am on the strip by the planet hollywood hotel
u can drink alcohol from a bottle or whateva on the streets in vegas

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
i dont give a shit as i was looking at the eko pics
and time for you to hop off my nutts

you think I didnt see that sjeezy pic you posted then modified and deleted gay boy
ode boy!go to sleep

aint no party like a lagos party
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

i dont give a shit as i was looking at the eko pics
and time for you to hop off my nutts

You are Gay as hell! you are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omo oshi!!!!!

sjeezy8:

you think I didnt see that sjeezy pic you posted then modified and deleted gay boy
ode boy!go to sleep

Modified what? The picture of you as a Gay dog is still there and I changed Gay to Homosexual! Don't you know what a Homo is? Olodo, oloriburuku!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
make all of una close your mouths, ah ahn!
anyway continue posting your lovely pics.
wetin sjeezy do now? na waaaaa
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
OHHHHHH!!!
those were the three-wheeled carts my mom was talking about that they use in Owerri now since the ban of okadas late last year.
lol
at least with okada you can hold 4-5 small pesins. lol
this cart, na only 3 people it fit carry.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2009
transformR:

You don't think before you talk you just blurt out crap like a twit. Now you have ran away instead of respond so I will borrow a picture from Nairaland and respond to you with it. Another thing - you are obviously a homosexual because you are obsessed with the word gay

oloshi boy i was eating my turkey you be real ode
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2009

Eranko!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2009

You played yourself by posting pictures of yourself getting drunk and kissing Prostitutes, is that the best you have? Stick to posting your pictures of Eko, FOOL  grin
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by blackspade(m): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2009

grin
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^
you seem a little obsessed.
are you sure youre okay?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 2:14am On Nov 27, 2009
~~~LMAO~~Transformer, U wicked bastard cheesy. Why in the world is paddy-lo posting his personal pics??So what if U went to Vegas? undecided~~
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^^^
you seem a little obsessed.
are you sure youre okay?

I do not engage with minors, I have one thing to say to you

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 2:28am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2009
minor or not you cant even explain yourself. its a simple ass question. ill just assume its a BIG FAT "YES!"  tongue
youre so full of shit its ridiculous.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 2:33am On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

minor or not you cant even explain yourself. its a simple ass question. ill just assume you know I have a BIG FAT SOGGY BEHIND tongue
youre so full of shit its ridiculous.

[size=19pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=18pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=17pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=16pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=15pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=14pt]Yawn  [/size] - [size=13pt]Yawn  [/size] - Yawn  - Yawn  - Yawn  - Yawn  - Yawn  - Yawn  - Yawn  - [size=5pt]Yawn  [/size]   [size=4pt]Yawn  [/size]   [size=3pt]Yawn  [/size]   [size=2pt]Yawn  [/size]   [size=1pt]Yawn  [/size]
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:43am On Nov 27, 2009
hmmmm just like i expected. tongue
actually, MORE than what i expected.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by 9ja4eva: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2009
paddy_lo:

Interesting.2 of those people in the picture went to my secondary school.

Nice pictures of Lagos.Fashola na baba jo
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2009
I mean transformer is gay and obviously has ALOT of time on his hands.

Me i was chatting eating my thanksgiving dinner with big boys and big gals, this ode was creating dry ass pics of a guy.

go and get some pu.ssy alright
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2009

lets get the christmas shopping started in lagos

anyone go to the beach this salah? post your pics

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2009

view from a yatch

lagos stock exchange,second largest in africa

they want to be nigerian, do u?

colorful^^^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SEFAGO(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2009
shit i missed a very good fight- can someone give me a rundown
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2009
@Paddy_lo- You are doing a GREAT JOB!!!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
sjeezy8:

I mean transformer is gay and obviously has ALOT of time on his hands.

Me i was chatting eating my thanksgiving dinner with big boys and big gals, this ode was creating dry ass pics of a guy.

go and get some pu.ssy alright
LMFAO!! that made me bust out laughing.

also LMFAO @ the pics of those white guys. na waaaa lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.