Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S (1141 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / 7 Things To Do When Your Boyfriend Hurts Your Feelings / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Since your joystick is an important part of your body, you should think of treating it right. Take a look at these 9 common habits hurting your pens and stop them today

1. You're Not Getting Enough S*x:
The more sex you have, the less likely you are to suffer erectile dysfunction, according to a 2008 study published in The American Journal of Medicine.
Researchers analyzed 989 men aged 55-75 over a five-year span. Men who reported having sex less than once per week had double the incidence of erectile dysfunction as men who have sex once a week. But if you really want to help yourself out, shoot for three times per week.
Scientists actually proved the greatest line from The 40-Year Old Virgin: If you don’t use it, you lose it.

2. Irregular Exercise:
Men who exercise more have better erectile and sexual function, according to research from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
men who exercise less has lower levels of sexual function.

3. Poor: Dental Hygiene:
Gum disease is seven times more common in men with erectile dysfunction. Bacteria in your gum tissue can travel through your body, inducing inflammation and damaging the blood vessels in your penis, according to the 2012 study. You’ll wish bad breath was the only side effect of your lazy dental hygiene.

4. Continue here: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2015/09/8-habits-that-hurts-your-joystick.html

Re: SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S by MrRichy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
all these are not for the African Man..
Finally i made FTC.... i dedicate this achievement to all my ex's

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S by libertyfather(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrRichy:
all these are not for the African Man..
Finally i made FTC.... i dedicate this achievement to all my ex's

Is the post on the front page ? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Last On Phone.. / Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. / Help!!! The Pain Of A Confuse Beautiful Lady, "True Life Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.