Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. (568 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. by INTERMAN: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
TO THE SEMINARY YOU MUST GO!!
What would you do when the guy you loved so much is being forced to go the seminary or covert by his parent to become a reverend father that don't marry. And you guy what would you do?
Re: When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. by Habayomie(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Them girls go be like....WTF
Re: When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. by Shebarh(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
No one is being forced into the seminary... It is a thing of the heart or God's call
Re: When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. by Fernandowski(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
If na me,all the reverend sisters go hear am smiley
Re: When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. by MsBliss(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why should anybody force his fellow human to become a reverend father?

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Are The Qualities You Need In A Lady / Should I Accept This Or Not? / INTRESTING :AWKWARD But Great Moments I Will Never Forget..add Your Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.