Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (364970 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anuitunu: 2:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Good day everyone

Please help

Have been trying to book an appointment and I uploaded necessary documents, they sent a mail after some days to input the documents again which I did….

Same thing repeated after some days again, plz what do I do
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Please I tried to book a flight on Qatar airways, after filling all the necessary details it's always requesting for payment. How do I book without payment?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning, please can someone suggest tourist attractions in rio de jeneiro in Brazil, thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Ebubechi2021:
Please I tried to book a flight on Qatar airways, after filling all the necessary details it's always requesting for payment. How do I book without payment?

You can't.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
CowbellY:

You can't.

But I've not gotten visa yet. How do I pay when I've not gotten the visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

But I've not gotten visa yet. How do I pay when I've not gotten the visa

Qatar airways doesn't allow you to book without payment.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Any idea what is the latest processing time for a Brazil tourist visas now.

I've head 4 days, 2 weeks and 3 weeks. My application is 3 weeks now haven't heard from them. I sent my application via courier DHL
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
CowbellY:

Qatar airways doesn't allow you to book without payment.

I was able to use Emirates. They offer flight on hold for 48hrs

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please abeg you nah, I need a urgent response to my questions but I noticed Brazil section on nairaland don't usually response to we new commer lol lol, sorry I I misquote but that's my observation here .

Please I need a help in area where they ask contact person in Brazil? I am going on a tourism which I will stay in the hotel, please is this question applicable for me to answer by input my hotel details as a contact person in Brazil??

Lastly where they ask to upload PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE?

The photograph is showing image of the head when I wanted to upload it , please kindly guide me on how to upload thee pics

I mine going to sign in a paper sheet and snap it then upload ?

Please I need urgent response
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Please abeg you nah, I need a urgent response to my questions but I noticed Brazil section on nairaland don't usually response to we new commer lol lol, sorry I I misquote but that's my observation here .

Please I need a help in area where they ask contact person in Brazil? I am going on a tourism which I will stay in the hotel, please is this question applicable for me to answer by input my hotel details as a contact person in Brazil??

Lastly where they ask to upload PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE?

The photograph is showing image of the head when I wanted to upload it , please kindly guide me on how to upload thee pics

I mine going to sign in a paper sheet and snap it then upload ?

Please I need urgent response

The hotel address is your contact details in Brazil. The photo should be your passport. It shouldn't be showing only head. Try and snap again. Sign on paper, scan and upload

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

I was able to use Emirates. They offer flight on hold for 48hrs

Well I did mine today with Qatar airways, it also allow for 48hrs though rigorous.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
hostsleek:
Any idea what is the latest processing time for a Brazil tourist visas now.

I've head 4 days, 2 weeks and 3 weeks. My application is 3 weeks now haven't heard from them. I sent my application via courier DHL

Why not check your profile and know what is showing on your status, whether "under review, granted or whatever.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello everyone, please can I use my statement of account printed through my mobile app.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good evening all
Please, after filling the online form, uploading all the documents, printing and filling the manual form

Do I need to book an appointment or go to the embassy and submit the form and documents?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Shabazz111: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good evening everyone . Pls I want to apply for a tourist Brazilian visa. I would like to know how to go about it and start the application. I don't work for any organization I have my own company , what are the right documents and requirements to apply please guys ��
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
You mean if I upload my international passport I don't need to upload photograph? Or I should re snap the photograph and try again?

SCANNED DOCUMENTS SECTION : I should upload all my supporting document I wanted to use to apply for the visa right and bring the original on my appointment day? Can i upload the documents one by one or I should merge it in one PDF file

Lasly, I mine going to submit the original documents of my company CAC at my appointment day? Or I should make a photo copy or they will return the original back to me when I receive my passport back?

Ebubechi2021:

The hotel address is your contact details in Brazil. The photo should be your passport. It shouldn't be showing only head. Try and snap again. Sign on paper, scan and upload
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Submit the passport photo, sign on a piece of paper, snap and upload.

Make sure to upload all necessary supporting documents e.g International passport data page, Flight bookings, Letter of Introduction, bnk statement, Hotel booking, Travel insurance. Of course the field won't let you upload all you wish to upload but upload the most important I listed above.

Make sure to also fill the manual visa application form and attach your passport photo to it too else when you get there, you will have to do it there.

Gentlesoul3268:
You mean if I upload my international passport I don't need to upload photograph? Or I should re snap the photograph and try again?

SCANNED DOCUMENTS SECTION : I should upload all my supporting document I wanted to use to apply for the visa right and bring the original on my appointment day? Can i upload the documents one by one or I should merge it in one PDF file

Lasly, I mine going to submit the original documents of my company CAC at my appointment day? Or I should make a photo copy or they will return the original back to me when I receive my passport back?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Echemb1: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
[b][/b]Please can someone help me with the answer to this as I’m confused. Thank you

Echemb1:
Good evening all
Please, after filling the online form, uploading all the documents, printing and filling the manual form

Do I need to book an appointment or go to the embassy and submit the form and documents?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thank so much I really appreciate bro, I will do as you said. But I am having problem to upload my passport photograph, but I will keep trying.

What about my CAC company registered documents? Should I take the photo copy to the Brazilian embassy on my appointment day or they will collect the original and return it back with my passport.

But can I submit others documents which I can't upload on my appointment day right ??

Sorry for much questions

Chiefholloway:
Submit the passport photo, sign on a piece of paper, snap and upload.

Make sure to upload all necessary supporting documents e.g International passport data page, Flight bookings, Letter of Introduction, bnk statement, Hotel booking, Travel insurance. Of course the field won't let you upload all you wish to upload but upload the most important I listed above.

Make sure to also fill the manual visa application form and attach your passport photo to it too else when you get there, you will have to do it there.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
kindness111:

Well I did mine today with Qatar airways, it also allow for 48hrs though rigorous.

I tried severally with Qatar and KLM and it was requesting for my ATM details. There was no place to choose pay later, do I gave up until I tried Emirates. When given the visa I'll compare their prices and select the preferred airline to use. This is just for visa application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
kindness111:

Tried severally with Qatar and KLM but it was requesting for my ATM details and there was no place to select pay later so I gave up until I tried Emirates. It's just for visa application. I've not made up my mind on which to use
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
kindness111:
Hello everyone, please can I use my statement of account printed through my mobile app.

That's what we used though
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

That's what we used though

Ok, thanks for your reply.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by obasjoy: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2022
beautyuche:
So I thought.
Applied for France Friday 4th February. They made a decision 9th February and passport was delivered to me yesterday Friday just one week. If you have time that may be the best bet.
By the way I was denied Uk visa January. I have always visited Uk never gone to the Schengen zone. So you can imagine my first Schengen application and I got it.
Not bad to try

Please can I private chat you to get more information on how to go about the France visa processing

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Hello house
Please I have few questions to ask
1.We submitted our application yesterday but I checked today with the recovery code but it's showing application not found. Should I be worried?

2. At what point do we make payment and submit the original documents, because we selected courier?
Do we just go ahead and make payment and send the documents?

3. At what point do we book appointment? We are sending documents by courier, so is that needed?

4. So far we haven't gotten an email from the embassy, is it too early?
5. I don't have a vaccination card as I'm pregnant, but my husband does, will that be a problem??

Kindly respond to these biko

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Niveakreamy89: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Hi ma’am. Congratulations on your visa. Please can you share all the documents you submitted? Did you attend any interview? Have you traveled yet? Can I chat you more please? This is my mail address (kelechiobih@gmail.Com)
beautyuche:
So I thought.
Applied for France Friday 4th February. They made a decision 9th February and passport was delivered to me yesterday Friday just one week. If you have time that may be the best bet.
By the way I was denied Uk visa January. I have always visited Uk never gone to the Schengen zone. So you can imagine my first Schengen application and I got it.
Not bad to try

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Niveakreamy89: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2022
How many months visa did you get? When do you think is best to apply? I am 13weeks should I apply now? I also want to know if you have traveled.
beautyuche:
So I thought.
Not bad to try

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
today makes it 21 days I submitted... still keeping my fingers crossed. Does applying early for a visa say travel date is 1st of June too early. would the embassy delay processing time.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
hostsleek:
today makes it 21 days I submitted... still keeping my fingers crossed. Does applying early for a visa say travel date is 1st of June too early. would the embassy delay processing time.
I hope it’s 21 business days and not calendar days you’ve been counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (184) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.