Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,636 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (371040 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good evening , for Lagos residents can they use courier options or not , thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Which option is the best option , I no see ordinary passport Na only passport I see for there, which one is best , thanks

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Na only passport I used too
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Na only Protocol Number ie Application number that's on Delivery Receipt bro, I think that's only applicable to Nigeria to fill?

Also what I mine going to fill for where's they asked for CONTACT NAME AND TELEPHONE on delivery receipt? See the picture of delivery receipt I attached below .

Ebubechi2021:

You'll find the visa number on the delivery receipt you'll print out after you've submitted your application

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:
Which option is the best option , I no see ordinary passport Na only passport I see for there, which one is best , thanks

Foreigner passport
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
GUY BE CIVIL, no be everything b play

Ebubechi2021:

Foreigner passport
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:

Who is playing with you?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Na only Protocol Number ie Application number that's on Delivery Receipt bro, I think that's only applicable to Nigeria to fill?

Also what I mine going to fill for where's they asked for CONTACT NAME AND TELEPHONE on delivery receipt? See the picture of delivery receipt I attached below .

If you booked for air BnB or hotel. Their address and number should be the one on the contact and name.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:

It's my fault for replying. Wait for those that will reply you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
which option be best , u said foreign passport, ? another person talk passport which one be correct,

Ebubechi2021:

Who is playing with you?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Morning, let somebody do justice to this please, am at this stage

Ebubechi2021:
Hello house
Please I have few questions to ask
1.We submitted our application yesterday but I checked today with the recovery code but it's showing application not found. Should I be worried?

2. At what point do we make payment and submit the original documents, because we selected courier?
Do we just go ahead and make payment and send the documents?

3. At what point do we book appointment? We are sending documents by courier, so is that needed?

4. So far we haven't gotten an email from the embassy, is it too early?
5. I don't have a vaccination card as I'm pregnant, but my husband does, will that be a problem??

Kindly respond to these biko
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:
which option be best , u said foreign passport, ? another person talk passport which one be correct,

That's what we selected. I don't have access to this mail
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2022
good morning, please i just got the reference letter and statement of Account from bank, it was not stamped I mean the bank statement, and the reference letter na only signature , hope is ok.

secondly, I chose the courier route , please will I need any further directives from the embassy , do i need to hear from the bank first before i proceed with payment
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:
@feelgood stuff and others, please help me check the sceeenshot above where the guy said the embassy does not accept business name under cac, and the BN form which shows my particulars as the owner of the business , is it true they don’t accept business name except the Limited company cos business name does not have memorandum of understanding and articles of association, thanks

They accept Business name, Just go with the certificate and the registration data documents that you got when you registered the business
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soraco57:
WOW what a relief, thanks baba, which one is the best option, appointment or courier

suppose I take the courier route, do I need to upload those documents on the portal again or not. i need person to put me through this thing bro

the application is in two parts: Online and offline so you will upload and still submit your documents either in person, through someone else or by courier

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ebubechi2021:
Please I tried to book a flight on Qatar airways, after filling all the necessary details it's always requesting for payment. How do I book without payment?

Use Ethiopia
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
# Techsopt
If someone want to submit through courier is it necessary to apply for appointment before he or she can do so ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anorueuche97: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2022
people going for conference if one person didn't meet up with the embassy requirements will that get to the denial of the others
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Anorueuche97:
people going for conference if one person didn't meet up with the embassy requirements will that get to the denial of the others

Which of the requirements you don’t have?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anorueuche97: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2022
insufficient bank statement, but not really me, it's a group program,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anorueuche97: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2022
insufficient bank statement, but not really me, it's a group program.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
ANy good news from anyone.. we need ginger.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning, I just finished everything and uploaded every damn thing, I have uploaded the the application receipt and the bio page of the passport and submitted since yesterday, so how long will they get back to me submit my hard copies.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Hope for the best , because the standard norm be say the company sponsoring people for conference should have much more money , since u have enough money in your ACC, I can only say be positive like anyone, thanks

Anorueuche97:
insufficient bank statement, but not really me, it's a group program.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
# Techsopt
If someone want to submit through courier is it necessary to apply for appointment before he or she can do so ?

Techspot..

I doubt

contact DHL regarding submission at Brazilian embassy, they know the process.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anorueuche97:

It's better to package the person well or let him apply alone... Brazilian embassy dey do extra screening now

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.