Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (396842 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
You know you can visit them and ask what the issue is with your Visa application.

pufframmy:
NO Update here
anyone that is submission have pass 2 month and 3 weeks here
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
hostsleek:
Just got back from the Brazil embassy with my Wife.

She did her interview today.

Congratulations bro, when did u submit ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mine is like 6 weeks
pufframmy:
NO Update here
anyone that is submission have pass 2 month and 3 weeks here
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Feb 24th.. Haven't gotten VISA yet tho but hopeful.

Soraco57:

Congratulations bro, when did u submit ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
hostsleek:
Feb 24th.. Haven't gotten VISA yet tho but hopeful.

Only God knows why this is taking so so long
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good afternoon, stand to be corrected anyway, seems the embassy in Nigeria recommends approvals or otherwise to the ministry of foreign affairs in Brazil , my thought though
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think so too.. looks like approval comes from brazil itself. if not I don't know why it takes that long. They have about 10 - 15 visits per day. so don't know what the delay is.

Soraco57:
Good afternoon, stand to be corrected anyway, seems the embassy in Nigeria recommends approvals or otherwise to the ministry of foreign affairs in Brazil , my thought though
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Went to the Embassy with my child today for interview, she went through my application and ask about the father (hubby). I told her that he is currently out of country and she said it would have been better if he is available. I told her his notarized consent is in form, she said yes that she saw it. That she will have to discuss with her boss. Pls has anyone traveled with their minor kids without the father? How did it go?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is your husband currently in Brazil? You shouldn't have said your husband is currently out of the country but if his not currently in Brazil that still sound good.

Let hope for the best my sister

This people think that we are planning to migrate our family to Brazil by style lol

kindness111:
Went to the Embassy with my child today for interview, she went through my application and ask about the father (hubby). I told her that he is currently out of country and she said it would have been better if he is available. I told her his notarized consent is in form, she said yes that she saw it. That she will have to discuss with her boss. Pls has anyone traveled with their minor kids without the father? How did it go?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Is your husband currently in Brazil? You shouldn't have said your husband is currently out of the country but if his not currently in Brazil that still sound good.

Let hope for the best my sister

This people think that we are planning to migrate our family to Brazil by style lol

Well, I don't want to lie and implicate myself. My husband is not in Brazil.

I hope they approve it for us o.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sure they will by God grace, Are you going for birthing?

[quote author=kindness111 post=112095314][/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by WordFamous: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=hostsleek post=112087737]1. Why is she going to Brazil (Purpose of Travel)
2. Where does she work
3. If she was pregnant
4. Why did we not come to submit ourselves instead of using a courier since we stay close to the VI
5. When is our travel date.
6. when did we get married

It will end in praise.

Pls did you send supporting docs via courier immediately you filled out the online application and chose by mail order?

Want to know cos I plan to send in my docs tomorrow via DHL even without getting any email from Embassy.

@hostsleek, kindly advice. Thanks ahead!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
They actually prefer you submit it in person. especially for those living in Lagos

[quote author=WordFamous post=112096351][/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by WordFamous: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yeah, but I'm faraway in Abuja.

So, I can courier the docs without waiting for email? Thanks

hostsleek:
They actually prefer you submit it in person. especially for those living in Lagos

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Sure they will by God grace, Are you going for birthing?

No, am not pregnant., tourism. Please experienced folks should reply my post.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
hostsleek:
We can't ask them that question. that would be us sounding desperate. The interviewer said they would talk to their boss and get back to us.

@hotsleek, that was the same they told me
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

What are the interview questions they asked your wife? Because next week Tuesday is my wife interview too
Why I said so , many of us have been waiting since 3 weeks after interview anyways join us in the club

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=kingonyi9 post=112103837][/quote]

3 weeks after interview. Thats long ohh
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by prittygift114: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Iamajala:

2m and above

Ok thank you sir.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by prittygift114: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Hello everyone.

The recent sudden delay by the Brazilian embassy is now something else.

My thought, Nairaland is an open domain site which anyone can access and read up. We should be civil at times to know the kind of thing we post here. I can assure you that this guys is reading this space word by word. Some people will go for an interview today and lied to the interviewer and still come here to say that he or she lied to them and the worst part of it . You will still write down every single discussion you had with them same day and you think it won't negatively affect your application?

My cent advice. In as much as you must report back to us here after interview or so to keep this thread alive. Make we dey filter some lie. We can always go private if one need more clarifications with some certain post wey the moniker made. E get why.

I come in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
at their embassy u can only be allow in for submittion or pickup i dont think those security at the gate have access to tell u your Application info
oo

hostsleek:
You know you can visit them and ask what the issue is with your Visa application.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
pufframmy:
at their embassy u can only be allow in for submittion or pickup i dont think those security at the gate have access to tell u your Application info
oo

Bros forget, when you’re ready and really in need of your passport you won’t care what the security at the gate will say. You will go in by force
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
prittygift114:
Hello everyone.

The recent sudden delay by the Brazilian embassy is now something else.

My thought, Nairaland is an open domain site which anyone can access and read up. We should be civil at times to know the kind of thing we post here. I can assure you that this guys is reading this space word by word. Some people will go for an interview today and lied to the interviewer and still come here to say that he or she lied to them and the worst part of it . You will still write down every single discussion you had with them same day and you think it won't negatively affect your application?

My cent advice. In as much as you must report back to us here after interview or so to keep this thread alive. Make we dey filter some lie. We can always go private if one need more clarifications with some certain post wey the moniker made. E get why.

I come in peace.

SECONDED!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Gentlesoul3268: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
They will have provision for those who wanted to get their passport back for visa delayed if you can not wait.

Email them I'm 100% sure they will response back.

pufframmy:
oo

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
this Embassy you cant do that bro everything as a way it should be address,
you cant force your way in cause you want your passport back

Iamajala:

Bros forget, when you’re ready and really in need of your passport you won’t care what the security at the gate will say. You will go in by force
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Have been Emaling them apart from the last one when i heard back from them when the status said denied
before they say i should ignore the denied that they are stil processing it ,
and also it under process till now when check
they didnt reply any further email till now
I sent them another email yesterday also copy another email address of theirs no response

Gentlesoul3268:
They will have provision for those who wanted to get their passport back for visa delayed if you can not wait.

Email them I'm 100% sure they will response back.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
i will visit them before this week runs out
to know what happen
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello guys !!! Happy Easter… have been busy with work these days but all for the Reais… it’s now I’m enjoying Brazil most especially in Patrocinio… imagine working earning Reais with Apartment fully furniture, no bills, free WiFi, free health care, only to buy food… God has been good… for educated people Brazil is good. You don’t need dirty jobs lolz… I wish you guys the best in your application.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
congrat bro so what have you been doing there

to get all this

walex222:
Hello guys !!! Happy Easter… have been busy with work these days but all for the Reais… it’s now I’m enjoying Brazil most especially in Patrocinio… imagine working earning Reais with Apartment fully furniture, no bills, free WiFi, free health care, only to buy food… God has been good… for educated people Brazil is good. You don’t need dirty jobs lolz… I wish you guys the best in your application.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
pufframmy:
this Embassy you cant do that bro everything as a way it should be address,
you cant force your way in cause you want your passport back

If you sha need your passport back badly, I know a way you can pass through security.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
walex222:

I can relate bro wink
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

I can relate bro wink

Okay, are you in Brazil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (192) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.