Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357106 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
pufframmy:
email for??
Visa approval
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anuitunu:
Hello everyone
Plz help
I submitted since march, since then the application has been in sent
I applied for appointment date but it was cancelled , but the application states sent since march….

u mean not under review?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
no

kingonyi9:
Visa approval
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by JohnQueen(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
I wish there is info on Argentina, Colombia or even Chile. Has similar birthing advantages
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jbryan54: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
I went to the embassy and collected my passport today. I told them that I’m pregnant and I can nolonger travel even if I get the visa. She thanked me for my honesty, gave me my passport and told me that I can travel with my baby and husband after giving birth that she will gladly grant me the visa.

I had my interview almost 4weeks ago, yet no news from them. I needed my passport to apply for US student visa and I got it.

Go and pick up your passport if you need it urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
jbryan54:
I went to the embassy and collected my passport today. I told them that I’m pregnant and I can nolonger travel even if I get the visa. She thanked me for my honesty, gave me my passport and told me that I can travel with my baby and husband after giving birth that she will gladly grant me the visa.

I had my interview almost 4weeks ago, yet no news from them. I needed my passport to apply for US student visa and I got it.

is your application still active or otherwise?

thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is not nice. were you showing when you went for the interview? If they were not going to give you visa they should deny on time and not hold someone's passport that long.

Normally Brazil tourism visa everywhere is not more than 21 days.

jbryan54:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jbryan54: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
For now it’s still active but I don’t know if the status will change eventually.

Soraco57:

is your application still active or otherwise?

thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jbryan54: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
No I wasn’t. I’m not even pregnant, I just used it as an excuse because I really need my passport. I applied since January

hostsleek:
This is not nice. were you showing when you went for the interview? If they were not going to give you visa they should deny on time and not hold someone's passport that long.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
jbryan54:

Lol see her mouth like she will gladly grant you later, like say na she get authority to decide who to approve. Authority comes from Brazil, they can’t do nada here.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
jbryan54:
No I wasn’t. I’m not even pregnant, I just used it as an excuse because I really need my passport. I applied since January

Since January? Chaii,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nah to find another option ohhh..

Soraco57:

Since January? Chaii,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
jbryan54:

You shouldn’t have said you’re pregnant, when you’re not. This might affect other ladies they call for interview. They would have returned your passport without you using pregnancy as excuse, it is your property and right.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
wow since january that so so long why are they doing like that
thanks for the update will be there on monday to ask for me too

jbryan54:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
why are they keeping passport than 3 month this is very obvious na if they dont want to issue they should have talk out not every one which there passport to be there we needed it for other things

feelgoodstuffs:

You shouldn’t have said you’re pregnant, when you’re not. This might affect other ladies they call for interview. They would have returned your passport without you using pregnancy as excuse, it is your property and right.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
hostsleek:

Getting US student visa is different from them granting you the visa,America dey deny visa as well.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
does embassy works on friday
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jbryan54: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nah, I don’t see how my response would affect other ladies. In fact, why should it?
It seems you are still not aware that Brazil doesn’t issue visas to pregnant women hence the reason they interview only women. Moreover, when I went for my interview, I stated that i wasn’t pregnant yet they could still hold my passport for 4weeks.

I needed to do whatever it takes to get my passport because I couldn’t wait an extra day.

Don’t you know that following the due process of canceling your application and retrieving your passport takes at least two weeks? You can ask questions and I don’t have two weeks to spare.

Granting visa is solely on the consular and not dependent on someone else’s response.

feelgoodstuffs:

[quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=112157613]

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
As I hear delay since January , I weak undecided omo na to go collect my passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is yours since January also?

Chiefholloway:
As I hear delay since January , I weak undecided omo na to go collect my passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
DO you guyz know of anyone that has gotten a brazil visa in the last 1 month.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2022
To get your passport is easy,make an appointment to adjust your application and when you get there you ask for your passport , they make you sign you collected it .

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
I hope you guys know that these Embassy guys are MOST likely following this thread right?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2022
jbryan54:
Nah, I don’t see how my response would affect other ladies. In fact, why should it?
It seems you are still not aware that Brazil doesn’t issue visas to pregnant women hence the reason they interview only women. Moreover, when I went for my interview, I stated that i wasn’t pregnant yet they could still hold my passport for 4weeks.

I needed to do whatever it takes to get my passport because I couldn’t wait an extra day.

Don’t you know that following the due process of canceling your application and retrieving your passport takes at least two weeks? You can ask questions and I don’t have two weeks to spare.

Granting visa is solely on the consular and not dependent on someone else’s response.

Alright no problem. You’re right though, I know someone who is not pregnant and her interview is past 3weeks already. I think the way forward now is to retrieve back passports ooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2022
TheMan3:
I hope you guys know that these Embassy guys are MOST likely following this thread right?

Of course YES
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Early March
hostsleek:
Is yours since January also?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
smile, she can actually do alot to get you that visa... they can as well do alot to get you denied... thats her work and you cant know more than her in such regards... the present delay in visa approval or denial is such a sorry one, at times alot depends on who is handling an affair of a particular office, if the head is nice and welcoming, everyone will sure feel it, same things goes to if the head is otherwise.... when visa get approved fast fast, it was dues to the person in charge of such process, so the same thing happening now, i guess its due to the change of personel or guess they have changed the person there before.... its well... Lets just keep praying for better days ahead.... Brazil Government dont always blow there thrumpet but when u visit Brazil u will sure be shocked at their huge and continuous progress.... may be those that have visited should start uploading pictures to show their huge and silent giant progress in all areas....

Iamajala:

Lol see her mouth like she will gladly grant you later, like say na she get authority to decide who to approve. Authority comes from Brazil, they can’t do nada here.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Thank God I got mine before they started all these rubbish. If they are refusing to give ladies because they suspect they want to go for birth tourism, are guys pregnant as well?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2022
pj3400:
smile, she can actually do alot to get you that visa... they can as well do alot to get you denied... thats her work and you cant know more than her in such regards... the present delay in visa approval or denial is such a sorry one, at times alot depends on who is handling an affair of a particular office, if the head is nice and welcoming, everyone will sure feel it, same things goes to if the head is otherwise.... when visa get approved fast fast, it was dues to the person in charge of such process, so the same thing happening now, i guess its due to the change of personel or guess they have changed the person there before.... its well... Lets just keep praying for better days ahead.... Brazil Government dont always blow there thrumpet but when u visit Brazil u will sure be shocked at their huge and continuous progress.... may be those that have visited should start uploading pictures to show their huge and silent giant progress in all areas....

Ok if you say so oo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2022
cucumbar:
Thank God I got mine before they started all these rubbish. If they are refusing to give ladies because they suspect they want to go for birth tourism, are guys pregnant as well?

I taya o
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2022
abi oo sharply am going there next week i dont need their visa again lol

Chiefholloway:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2022
there is no way to do that i checck but me am still going to be at their office by nextweek

kingonyi9:
To get your passport is easy,make an appointment to adjust your application and when you get there you ask for your passport , they make you sign you collected it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.