Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358437 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by fid3fid: 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

Food is R$58 oo... I wrote there bout some restaurants that will let you pay that fee to enter and then you can eat as much as you want but cant take nothing away.... for normal feeding , you should be spending between 3-4hundred reais, if you eat heavy like me...

Residence card for 30days?? Dont know who has been feeding you but If you are getting into Brazil with a visitor's visa or even any kind of visa and expect to get residence card in 30days, sorry be your name ooo..... hahahahahah... even for students or family reunion it could take awhile as the bureaucracies in Brazil is quite a stretch, talk more of who carry visitor's visa enter, I'm talking possible YEARS....

Best time to visit SP is anytime... you see?? With RIO and SP it's an anytime something... unlike other states.... it also depends on what you want to do.

Nothing to do really.. just chilling . But I no needsun abeg. I have had enough of sun in 9ja.

Can one be processing residence card and then leave the country? I no want stay long pass 30days
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
I need my passport for other things very important.

Niveakreamy89:
Aaaah but why na? I thought you had plans? Why the change of mind?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Afternoon, is the embassy issuing visas at all?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 3:08pm On May 11, 2022
dont worry your visa will be out soon just relax bro

Soraco57:
Afternoon, is the embassy issuing visas at all?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
pufframmy:
dont worry your visa will be out soon just relax bro

Amen bro, since 26 March , I they pray make e no reach 3 months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Soraco57:

So sad,what’s the readons for non approval,

It wasn't stated. Is there a way I can find out why?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

This your question na one of the reasons I hardly contribute here... person say na "unwritten code" wen u no fit hear ...u say make I go shout am for market..

undecided undecided

If you read to the end you'll see email. I'm not that stewpid
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

If you read to the end you'll see email. I'm not that stewpid

Okay..I don see am now
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2022
fid3fid:

Nothing to do really.. just chilling . But I no needsun abeg. I have had enough of sun in 9ja.

Can one be processing residence card and then leave the country? I no want stay long pass 30days

Na process and e nor dey like naija wen you fit skip some....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
fid3fid:

If you even marry and dey process your residence with your spouse, e go take nothing less than 3-5months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sliksusan: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

If you even marry and dey process your residence with your spouse, e go take nothing less than 3-5months

l will visit sao paulo in july or august maybe l will see you l will first visit Argentina spend 2 days for there to sao paulo where you dey stay in Brazil so l can meet you l will only spend 4 days in sao paulo and return to my home base panama

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 8:11pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

Its fine... no hurries...Brazil isn't going anywhere but greatness...

If I get more folks asking me to continue, I go continue.. grin grin
Continue boss
I sent u a mail e good to follow who know road
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
dehiero:

Continue boss
I sent u a mail e good to follow who know road

Omo, I was writing it at work ooo... before I know, i had gotten busy..but definitely i go put another 3 points..wen i see the response, i go dey add 3-3 points...lol
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
sliksusan:

l will visit sao paulo in july or august maybe l will see you l will first visit Argentina spend 2 days for there to sao paulo where you dey stay in Brazil so l can meet you l will only spend 4 days in sao paulo and return to my home base panama

I'm currently not in SP... left 2months ago... wouldn't be in brazil till January... na world tour I dey now ooo... but I will contact u sha...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2022
sliksusan:

Buenas Aires, great place.... city CENTRO is beautiful and many wall graffiti... you'll like it there
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 9:18pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

Omo, I was writing it at work ooo... before I know, i had gotten busy..but definitely i go put another 3 points..wen i see the response, i go dey add 3-3 points...lol
alright I dey your dm boss
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2022
dehiero:

alright I dey your dm boss

No yawa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sliksusan: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
HOKIM:

I'm currently not in SP... left 2months ago... wouldn't be in brazil till January... na world tour I dey now ooo... but I will contact u sha...

ok no problem l have still time till august

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2022
so I couldn't hold on anymore. I had to go pick up my wife's passport yesterday because she needed it for something else.

But they gave me both hers and mine. lol... I was told a decision was made and I was denied. I was like how and why. the person at the counter said he doesn't know lol... Anyway, no reason for denial. i suspect because I asked for the passport they automatically just cancel the application.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2022
hostsleek:
so I couldn't hold on anymore. I had to go pick up my wife's passport yesterday because she needed it for something else.

But they gave me both hers and mine. lol... I was told a decision was made and I was denied. I was like how and why. the person at the counter said he doesn't know lol... Anyway, no reason for denial. i suspect because I asked for the passport they automatically just cancel the application.

So sorry bro, what are the criteria to pick up the passport bro, can’t wait either anymore, thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 10:30am On May 12, 2022
hostsleek:

Nawaoo after the long wait. It's well. Who knows what our fate will be. It's well
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:08am On May 12, 2022
hostsleek:

Wow!!

Brazil Embassy though! It's just the visa that's hard to get because when you get to the POE, no one will disturb you.

Anyways, If your wife is pregnant, you guys can try Mexico, many Nigerians are going there but they are doing it hush hush and I don't know why. Get a Schengen or uk visa and use it to go to Mexico. They are both easy and straightforward to get if you meet the requirements.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2022
lol.. Its okay.. It is them holding my passport for 3 months that's annoying me. Wont apply for visa from Nigeria anymore.

Just go there and request for it. I feel it is automatic denial if you collect your VISA before time.

Meanwhile, i provided more than sufficient funds for travel.. lol

Soraco57:

So sorry bro, what are the criteria to pick up the passport bro, can’t wait either anymore, thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2022
hostsleek:
lol.. Its okay.. It is them holding my passport for 3 months that's annoying me. Wont apply for visa from Nigeria anymore.

Just go there and request for it. I feel it is automatic denial if you collect your VISA before time.

Meanwhile, i provided more than sufficient funds for travel.. lol

Thanks , more than 3 months ? Chai
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:52am On May 12, 2022
na wa for them oo i only use 800k Balance to Apply for the brazil even then people were saying it too small
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
lol.. i use over 10M

I believe it is because I asked for my passport tho.

pufframmy:
na wa for them oo i only use 800k Balance to Apply for the brazil even then people were saying it too small
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
my portal is still under review tho
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2022
hostsleek:
lol.. i use over 10M

I believe it is because I asked for my passport tho.

may be u don go Europe come back na
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2022
may be the delay na delibrate attempt, who knows
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:43pm On May 12, 2022
no mind that guy u met there e might be the one who delibrately cancel all

hostsleek:
my portal is still under review tho
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
I swear lol. He looks so bitter.

pufframmy:
no mind that guy u met there e might be the one who delibrately cancel all

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2022
Na true decision comes from Brazil ? Or no be brazil embassy for here they recommend people for visa ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.