Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358611 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Oggg: 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
sliksusan:

The problem is that our country passport is weak. Our passport is out of order with bad reputation. If you have a Nigerian passport, arriving at immigration to get an arrival stamp is like having poison. The Nigerian government must do everything possible to improve our image
you are correct and I agree with all your submissions.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
HOKIM:
When I had problem in Brazil... I mailed the Nigerian embassy.... till now they still have not replied me.. and I don go 9 other countries since then... yet I have a Nigerian passport (which I don trowey) and they have an embassy in Brazillia.... Nigerian government are just downright Demons and Nigerian ambassadors are thevies ... and the only solution would be to burn that useless country to the ground... I dont think I will step my feet into that country again..atleast not in the next 40years

I like this take on about Nigeria govt. and I feel the same way about going back to Nigeria

I remember your thread when you where trying to pass through Brazil and had airline issues.

Could we have a chat? I sent a PM
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2022
TechSpot:

I like this take on about Nigeria govt. and I feel the same way about going back to Nigeria

I remember your thread when you where trying to pass through Brazil and had airline issues.

No problem..will look into ur Pm...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2022
TechSpot:

Replied
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Another route is Guyana, though I heard they don't have an embassy in Nigeria
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by hostsleek(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2022
Too risky/stressful... If you are pregnant I won't advise.

Ebubechi2021:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sliksusan: 6:32pm On May 14, 2022
Ebubechi2021:

Another route that is easy again is Bolivia. If you enter Bolivia, you can go to Brazil by road. It only takes 25 hours by bus, or you can enter Bolivia and drive to Brazil via the Argentina

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sliksusan: 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=hostsleek post=112832393]Too risky/stressful... If you are pregnant I won't advise.

If you have a visa-free passport for Bolivia, simply enter Bolivia and go there by road to Brazil. No to stress for the Embassy of Brazil. You don't have to go far to Guyana Bolivia shares a border with Brazil

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by AngelicBeing: 11:52pm On May 14, 2022
HOKIM:
When I had problem in Brazil... I mailed the Nigerian embassy.... till now they still have not replied me.. and I don go 9 other countries since then... yet I have a Nigerian passport (which I don trowey) and they have an embassy in Brazillia.... Nigerian government are just downright Demons and Nigerian ambassadors are thevies ... and the only solution would be to burn that useless country to the ground... I dont think I will step my feet into that country again..atleast not in the next 40years
Gbamsulotely, l have same views about Nigeria, ignorant and misinformed folks called me unpatriotic citizen, I am glad to have left Nigeria, Nigeria should be auctioned off on either eBay / alibaba to the Western world or China, nonsense and Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 2:47am On May 15, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, l have same views about Nigeria, ignorant and misinformed folks called me unpatriotic citizen, I am glad to have left Nigeria, Nigeria should be auctioned off on either eBay / alibaba to the Western world or China, nonsense and Buhari angry

grin grin grin
Its unfortunate, Nigeria has grown worse....

Wer u dey now ,brother??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
Any new development or goodnews
Here is too quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Niveakreamy89: 7:14pm On May 16, 2022
Good news will come this week for us amen ❤️
kindness111:
Any new development or goodnews
Here is too quiet.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 7:19pm On May 16, 2022
Niveakreamy89:
Good news will come this week for us amen ❤️

Amen

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 4:41am On May 17, 2022
Thank you brazil �

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 4:47am On May 17, 2022
I lived in Alameda Santos, paulista Av… too beautiful!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 4:49am On May 17, 2022
� there was a protest on Independence Day, and helicopters kept flying everywhere. Such a peaceful protest.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 4:52am On May 17, 2022
You pay for parking anywhere and everywhere �
It’s a full time job for people.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:02am On May 17, 2022
Night life in Brazil is A1.
At nights in paulista, musicians play, and everyone stops to dance, and drop money in appreciation.
This was my fav, asides the food!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:03am On May 17, 2022
The fooooooooddddd!!!!!
Brazilian eat the freshest fruits, and every Saturday there’s always sales at the end of every Jardim to purchase affordable food stuff for the week.
The chicken feet were my Favs, I liked making pepper soup with them, lol.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:11am On May 17, 2022
I Eat and bought food like there was no tomorrow, lmaooo… especially the Tangarines. A1 �
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:15am On May 17, 2022
The hotels are beautiful too, but expensive. Lol.
Hotel serves boiled plantain, and told them to give me CHILLI, they were surprised someone can add so much chili � to food. Lol
They also fry plantain, fry egg, cook rice, and make chili �
Food is not a problem in Brazil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:30am On May 17, 2022
Good luck o.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:40am On May 17, 2022
I had Crisis after getting Vaccinated, and ambulance arrived in 30mints.
I lived in one of the best neighborhoods, expensive o, but worth it.
Alameda santos, paulista!
I called the apartment, and they called Ambulance .
It was so fast. Thumbs up Brazil.
Thank you Brazil.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 5:41am On May 17, 2022
No emails or DM’s please.
I am only sharing my beautiful experience.
Thank you �
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2022
Sandy04:
Thank you �

I will visit this Brazil one day�
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2022
Sandy04:
Thank you �

Some of us get coconut head � check your mail please. I neee to confirm something from you ma.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 10:52am On May 17, 2022
Tope2580:

Amen cheesy
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2022
Tope2580:

Hahaha cheesy grin me too bro
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
During the time i was in brazil, there was a major flood that happened in bahia or so, come and see as they were flying helicopters, Ambulances with all kind of rescue operations and i was like wow... immediately, they created a releaf centre where people started donating alot of things for those displaced.... I will say it again, Brazil dont blow their Trumpet, they dont brag, many outside see brazil as a ghetto but when u get there, u will keep asking urself if u dey day dream.... got my health Card within few hours... everything is working.... there are dark part too but mhen i give it to them... i will visit over and over and over again and even with family soon...

Sandy04:
I had Crisis after getting Vaccinated, and ambulance arrived in 30mints.
I lived in one of the best neighborhoods, expensive o, but worth it.
Alameda santos, paulista!
I called the apartment, and they called Ambulance .
It was so fast. Thumbs up Brazil.
Thank you Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
Hi sliksusan, how do I go about the Egypt visa? Have any pointers to give me?

Omo, naija na prison. To comot dey like planning prison break.

Brazil updated my application situation to "not approved" but i haven't got mail to pick up the passport.

I haven't gone to collect it either because someone had similar issue...they wrote not approved and still gave him visa.

What should I do?

[quote author=sliksusan post=112832868][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
Sandy04:
Thank you brazil �

My dear, am so happy for you oo.
Hope to join you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.