Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357025 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adjo10:

Hi Shakol. Nice question. Unfortunately, i do not know the exact amount required. They embassy usually states you should have enough money for your travel. “Enough” can be subjective. You can check on the embassy’s website or you can send them an email. As for me, I already had way enough money in my account so I really didn’t care about the specific amount. You can also use the Schengen zone requirements as a guideline.

I was not checked for a return ticket but I bought one. Every immigration officer is different. I will advise you to buy a return ticket because you can be returned if you don’t have it.

For the list of documents, please consult the embassy’s website.

Cheers and all the best
thanks for your advice,i plan to submit SOA of #4.2M I think this is not too small. I've checked their website but couldn't find the list of required documents. Pls can you share with me the list of documents you used for your application.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are there no Nigerians in Brazil who can help people on this thread. We need people to share visa info and experience... Let's make this thread lively
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
I’ve been following this thread. I’ll start my application in May, my edd is November.

Thanks a lot Adjo10, you have been very helpful. God bless you and your family��

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
shakol91:
thanks for your advice,i plan to submit SOA of #4.2M I think this is not too small. I've checked their website but couldn't find the list of required documents. Pls can you share with me the list of documents you used for your application.

Hello Shakol. Unfortunately, i did not apply through Nigeria but there are other people here who did. I think it will be best if they can help. We need to help each other. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
shakol91:
Are there no Nigerians in Brazil who can help people on this thread. We need people to share visa info and experience... Let's make this thread lively

I sent you a PM request.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Adjo10:

Hello Shakol. Unfortunately, i did not apply through Nigeria but there are other people here who did. I think it will be best if they can help. We need to help each other. Thanks.
yeah, we surely need the help of those that have applied through their embassy in Lagos... I want to apply as self employed but I'm confused with the docs to submit and secondly, I want to know if self employed people(like online job) are also considered for visa

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ajokeomo:

I sent you a PM request.
I've replied your pm
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nonkala: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
U sound as if it’s a command abi u send person go Brazil, check 2 pages backward, u wl see d list I posted there
quote author=shakol91 post=77495418]Are there no Nigerians in Brazil who can help people on this thread. We need people to share visa info and experience... Let's make this thread lively [/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fallawx:
We know just come Nairaland come rant . We do the real talking about Brazil . That’s my daughter school uniform. It’s all for free . Free education , free food and free milk . We only pay for school bus . .

Nice one Fallawx. You will be of great help to this platform.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fallawx:
Brazil would never deport you if you don’t have a return ticket . That instant asylum

the above is only true if A) you havent committed a serious crime and B) you are talking of self asylum.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
MRBrownJ:

SP is the biggest city in Brasil so you will have services ranging from all extremes. no worries there!

see like how much will it cost a couple who are willing to migrate to Brazil?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martin0:

see like how much will it cost a couple who are willing to migrate to Brazil?

will depend on a lot of things.... which city you want to live in? where in that city do you want to live? how you want to live? what you gonna do there etc etc

but if you want the cheapest of the cheapest, you can rent a studio in a favela for 250/350Reais, monthly food on a budget for 2people 500Reais...

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by SEGUN2003(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
You might consider coming to the North East of Brazil, the area is definitely cheaper than places such as São Paulo in the South East

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Essangak(m): 3:56am On Apr 20, 2019
I live in Brazil. I can help with more details.

dreaonit:
Hello,

I have been reading about life in brazil. I got interest to visit and later bring in my wife but its like getting surviving job even with Portuguese language is not very easy and dia pay is low.
I need someone in brazil to confirm this. Pls
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2019
If your purpose is to give birth in Brazil and this is your first time, i will highly advise not to go for accommodation that is in a super cheap area. For your own safety, that of your wife and unborn baby, please pay a little bit more to make life comfortable for your family. At least for that period. After you get your papers and you know Brazil well, then you can live the way you want. Very cheap areas are mostly not safe for foreigners and for your unborn baby, the risk of Zika is high. Please and please, sacrifice a little more to be a happy family at the end. (My own take)

11 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Martin0(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

will depend on a lot of things.... which city you want to live in? where in that city do you want to live? how you want to live? what you gonna do there etc etc

but if you want the cheapest of the cheapest, you can rent a studio in a favela for 250/350Reais, monthly food on a budget for 2people 500Reais...

ummm ok
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dreaonit: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Essangak:
I live in Brazil. I can help with more details.

Please can you give assurance of some safe area and possibilities of what type of job easy to get so one can make a living for african foreigners. Is english teaching job easy and pay well?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by urstruly1: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 5:20am On Apr 24, 2019
urstruly1:

Hi Adjo10...

Thanks for all the enlightening info you put on here.

Do you mind me emailing you to ask some questions pls.

Will really appreciate it.

Hello urstruly,

No problem at all. Can you send me your email address? Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by urstruly1: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Adjo10 post=77804145]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.