Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356958 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
TechSpot:

If Brazil is 3rd world country then what is Nigeria presently?

All the time I was at the Policia Federal office in Lapa we were all attended to orderly. Every one appllied themselves and the process was done smoothly. No 'arrangee', no 'padi-padi'. When I did my docs I didn't understand much Portuguese words so I couldn't follow the spoken instructions but the attendants didn't react harshly nor did dey bark instructions at me out of annoyance. Despite not being a citizen I was well treated

I was in Nigerian Immigration Service Ikoyi office on Tuesday to renew my Nigerian passport using the self-service (Servicom) method and they kept delaying my process by dropping my files, replying rudely to enquire I made cos they were busy fast tracking almost 90% of applicants that paid double the amount I paid to agents. They kept frustrating me just to discourage what is supposedly the right method to apply for the passport. While I was in line to capture, light were outs for 2hrs and no fuel to power the generator so we had to wait in line in the hot office sweating. Imagine the immigration office having a 2hrs blackout and the whole office acting like it's not an issue.

Oga, I'm not doing any comparison here.

But Brazil is a third world country and thats it tongue
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Osasu007:

My brother, pls don't even bother arguing with anyone, especially those who don't even know their way to international airport at Lagos. My purpose here is to enlighten those who are coming to Brazil for the purpose of making money. Think again!

How sure are you that there aren't Nigerians in Brazil doing fine on basic pay? minimum wage in Brazil is 1000 reais( about 80k naira). We had a cleaning lady that cleaned our Airbnb stay once a week and she earns 150reais per clean. The longest time she's spent cleaning shouldn't be more than 3hrs

There's opportunity in Brazil to work and earn a living but you'll need to be a legal resident first and then you need to know the language. We had work opportunity we didn't take cos were sure we will be returning to Nigeria immediately the flight restrictions were lifted. I also keep contacts with a Nairalander that's new in Brazil presently earning a living there and with a Nigerian that takes private English tutoring classes. If you're not looking to 'blow' or finding money wey 'choke' you will be fine in Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
oluayebenz:

Oga, I'm not doing any comparison here.

But Brazil is a third world country and thats it tongue

wink The present state of Nigerian makes Brazil feel like a first world.

We hope for the best for the future of our country.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
TechSpot:

wink The present state of Nigerian makes Brazil feel like a first world.

We hope for the best for the future of our country.

Yes exactly
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Osasu007: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=TechSpot post=100667332]

@Techspot, sorry about ur experience at Nigeria immigration ikoyi. Lol. Meanwhile, I am not comparing Nigeria to Brazil, am here advising people who will spend over 2million naira just to come to Brazil for work which pays 1000reais being 80k in naira. Come on now, that's too meagre. After rent and feeding, nothing is left. I pray u comprehend that their minimum wage is not feasible for an economic migrant. It's these set of people am trying to rescue. I didn't come to start a fight in this wonderful trend. I left Sao Paulo and presently living in Rio de Janeiro. Next stop for me is Florianopolis. Will gladly answer any questions from any would be economic immigrant. Matter of fact, its easier to make money in Nigeria than Brazil. Brazil is good for those who are content with less. One love folks.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Osasu007 post=100670099][/quote]
do you consider moving back to Nigeria? are you a legal resident? why not get the passport and move to a better country
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Osasu007: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
dehiero:

do you consider moving back to Nigeria? are you a legal resident? why not get the passport and move to a better country

No bro, won't move back to Nigeria considering how much I have spent on this journey. Will certainly move to another country later on. Will work on residency after this covid scam ends.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Osasu007:

No bro, won't move back to Nigeria considering how much I have spent on this journey. Will certainly move to another country later on. Will work on residency after this covid scam ends.
How are you going abt the residency marriage or child?
Currently are you employed?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
I read someone calling Brazil a third world country, I think that person lives in the favelas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Can nigeria construct ordinary okada talk less of a plane
Let me school you a bit before google confuse you any further , countries in the world are divided into 3 groups

1. 1st world/ developed countries ( e.g USA / Canada)
2. 2nd world/ developing countries ( e.g Brazil ,Chile)
3. 3rd world / underdeveloped countries (e.g nigeria ,Ghana)

So you telling me that Nigeria and Brazil are both underdeveloped countries ,I guess the op is judging based on his personal living conditions so it’s understandable, it’s noteworthy that every country in the world has the rich/ highbrow areas and the ghetto/poverty stricken zone it all depends on what you can afford

Brazil is among the G-20 countries and Brazil is the only country in the world that has the highest rate of self -suffiency,meaning it can survive on its own if international trades is stopped,they produce almost everything they consume , they hardly import they mostly export to other countries, infact if you import into Brazil the way they will tax you , you will regret it , so they encourage local consumption and also grow their economy

Brazilians can travel visa free /visa on arrival to 170 countries in the world and they are the road map for visa free to Canada/America

Brazil has the best and highest plastic surgeons in the world following closely after America ��

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2021

Your figure seems exaggerated. Who spends 2m naira to get to Brazil?
Brazil visa cost 36k, return flight from Nigeria to Brazil is less than 500k. You shouldn't spend more than 600k to land in Brazil if you follow the normal route. There's are still cheaper route people take throught Cape Verde and Ecuador.

80k minimum wage in Brazil with get u a stay in SP which I can break down for u. You can also do two jobs. A day that can bring you to double earnings.

You can get accommodation for 350 Reais
Unlimited home wifi internet for 50 Reais
Light bill for 70 Reais (for stable 24hrs power supply)
Water and gas bill for 80
Iptu 50
That's total to = 600reais.

Which means a minimum wage earner can live alone comfortably in Sao Paulo state.

How many minimum wage earners can afford unlimited wifi in Nigeria? Not to mention living alone on their salary in Lagos city?

Despite the covid ravaging Brazil's economy they've managed their currency not loosing much value... If Nigeria had Brazil's present covid challenge what do you think the value of the naira will be right now?

$1 was 360 naira a year ago it's presently #480 naira.

Nigeria printed 60bn naira to share to states in March and no means to make it back. You can read more on it in this link:

https://www.gazettengr.com/no-oil-money-again-fg-printed-n60bn-to-share-in-march-obaseki/

If you have a good plan and you want to help your situation in Brazil, there are many digital skill that you can learn to earn online. Brazil affords you 24hrs light, cheap data, affordable yet comfortable accommodation and plenty of food and snacks. You don't even need a legal document to earn digitally in Brazil so take advantage.

Maybe you don't know it's now more expensive to live in Nigeria than in Brazil cos house rent in Nigeria has doubled yet the living condition is halved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ijeamaka1:
I read someone calling Brazil a third world country, I think that person lives in the favelas grin grin grin grin

Lol... Most likely cos I didn't see anything 3rd world when I was in Sao Paulo or Guarulhos city.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sir,

Please I'd like to ask for a favor from you, if you can explain the way to get into Brazil with 600k and through cape verde Ecuador.

TechSpot:

Your figure seems exaggerated. Who spends 2m naira to get to Brazil?
Brazil visa cost 36k, return flight from Nigeria to Brazil is less than 500k. You shouldn't spend more than 600k to land in Brazil if you follow the normal route. There's are still cheaper route people take throught Cape Verde and Ecuador.

80k minimum wage in Brazil with get u a stay in SP which I can break down for u. You can also do two jobs. A day that can bring you to double earnings.

You can get accommodation for 350 Reais
Unlimited home wifi internet for 50 Reais
Light bill for 70 Reais (for stable 24hrs power supply)
Water and gas bill for 80
Iptu 50
That's total to = 600reais.

Which means a minimum wage earner can live alone comfortably in Sao Paulo state.

How many minimum wage earners can afford unlimited wifi in Nigeria? Not to mention living alone on their salary in Lagos city?

Despite the covid ravaging Brazil's economy they've managed their currency not loosing much value... If Nigeria had Brazil's present covid challenge what do you think the value of the naira will be right now?

$1 was 360 naira a year ago it's presently #480 naira.

Nigeria printed 60bn naira to share to states in March and no means to make it back. You can read more on it in this link:

https://www.gazettengr.com/no-oil-money-again-fg-printed-n60bn-to-share-in-march-obaseki/

If you have a good plan and you want to help your situation in Brazil, there are many digital skill that you can learn to earn online. Brazil affords you 24hrs light, cheap data, affordable yet comfortable accommodation and plenty of food and snacks. You don't even need a legal document to earn digitally in Brazil so take advantage.

Maybe you don't know it's now more expensive to live in Nigeria than in Brazil cos house rent in Nigeria has doubled yet the living condition is halved.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Openpeace:
Sir,

Please I'd like to ask for a favor from you, if you can explain the way to get into Brazil with 600k and through cape verde Ecuador.

The official tourist application for 3 months visa to visit Brazil cost 36k naira. Flight to Brazil for June 1-30th shows 416k naira for economy seats on Qatar Airways. So I just added miscellaneous to approximate it to 600k. So u apply for visit visa to Brazil when the embassy resumes work.

The other routes I saw on YouTube. I don't advice it as it is unofficial and dangerous but people go through it despite.

The Nigerian I met at Lapa that helped me relate in Portuguese to immigration officers said he came in unofficially 3 years ago so people take those routes but I don't advice you do.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Ijeamaka1:
Can nigeria construct ordinary okada talk less of a plane
Let me school you a bit before google confuse you any further , countries in the world are divided into 3 groups

1. 1st world/ developed countries ( e.g USA / Canada)
2. 2nd world/ developing countries ( e.g Brazil ,Chile)
3. 3rd world / underdeveloped countries (e.g nigeria ,Ghana)

So you telling me that Nigeria and Brazil are both underdeveloped countries ,I guess the op is judging based on his personal living conditions so it’s understandable, it’s noteworthy that every country in the world has the rich/ highbrow areas and the ghetto/poverty stricken zone it all depends on what you can afford

Brazil is among the G-20 countries and Brazil is the only country in the world that has the highest rate of self -suffiency,meaning it can survive on its own if international trades is stopped,they produce almost everything they consume , they hardly import they mostly export to other countries, infact if you import into Brazil the way they will tax you , you will regret it , so they encourage local consumption and also grow their economy

Brazilians can travel visa free /visa on arrival to 170 countries in the world and they are the road map for visa free to Canada/America

Brazil has the best and highest plastic surgeons in the world following closely after America ��

Keep forming i too know, oversabi somebody
Brazil is still a third world country, thats the fact....

Anyways you can placed Brazil as first world, I'm less concerned.
Nobody is even doing any comparison here.

Are you saying brazilian manufactured a plane or there's a assembling plant in brazil?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Carav17(m): 1:25am On Apr 11, 2021
( Techspot 350 reais is under the bridge? It doesn't exist in Brazil).
Unless it's a ghost town or favela.
SO:

256 reais public transport (4 bus passes) 4 working days a week / month.
value of public transport: 4 - 5 reais, depending on the city. it means between 16 to 20 reais per day of work to go and return. If you need more buses the price will be higher. At the end of the month the total amount will be 4 weeks and 4 working days per week = 256 reais.

internet package:
99 reais / month - claro, Oi
120 reais / month - tim
both ask for a 12-month subscription.
cell phone packages can be found from 20 reais to 100 reais / month.

rent for 2/3 people in a city like são paulo:
1,500 reais - 3,000 reais. Lower prices like (500 reais) only in regions that are extremely remote or shared. And in that case you need to take 3 or even 4 buses to get to the place of work. (Which often takes between 2 to 3 hours)
source: https://www.vivareal.com.br/ on this website you can search for rental values ​​in Brazil in different cities.

breakfast: 2/4 reais = 60 - 80 reais month.
lunch / dinner in a restaurant: 20/35 reais. Probably before or after the service you will barely have time to cook this will be the place where you will have lunch / dinner, so prepare your pocket = 320 month.
If you have enough money to buy a popular car, the average salary of an uber worker: 1500 reais.
the value of a popular car in Brazil = 30,000 reais
the value of a used car popular in Brazil = 10,000 - 15,000 reais.

daily rate: 100 reais on average. profit = 55 reais (- public transport, and if you eat the profit will be even less = 35 reais or even 25 reais depending on the place). If you manage to have apartments to clean the value would be equivalent to 85 reais. Remembering that Brazil is experiencing an unemployment crisis, and all people try to do this type of service, then, you will hardly be able to do this type of service every day of the week, the most likely is that you will be able to do 3 or 4 days in the week. If you are lucky enough to have 2 customers a day your profit can be 85 reais. Assuming you get 10 new customers a week, you would be able to get 340 reais a week, which would be 1360 reais a month. An insufficient amount to pay your family's rent. If you are single your costs will be lower, this amount will be enough to pay the rent, and have a basic food, but it will not go beyond that, in addition to having your whole day busy with cleaning work, which demands between 3 to 4h per day each client. Basically no future, and no study and no profession, no health plan, and other stuffs.

Light and energy water media for a Brazilian family of 3 people.
water 200 reais, 150 reais electricity.
Value of gas: 70/100 reais.
Property tax: 300 to 500 reais on average.
IPVA: The rates vary from 0.5% to 4% on the vehicle's market value, which is determined by Fipe.
schools or daycare: 500 - 1500.
Health plan: In Brazil, health is free, but hospitals are usually overcrowded, and the lines to perform surgeries take months or even years, in this case, it is important to have a private health insurance plan for your family. Worth 175 reais, and 300 reais for included members (family).
source: https://www.planosdesaudetodosaqui.com.br/

Main source:
https://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/

As you can see, things are not as pretty as they are painting here.
So:
- With 3,000 reais a month, you can keep your family, like an ordinary Brazilian, however if you earn only 1500 reais, you will have difficulty, and probably will not be able to stay in Brazil for a long time.
1500 reais is too little even for a single person.
for a single person to live in Brazil the ideal would be 2000 reais, and 3000 reais for the family. Remembering that these values ​​are minimal, many things cannot be paid with this salary. Its basiscally survive.

If someone disagree with this informations post me some source, and I will post my sources. And lets see:
Kisses for those who hate me

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Okay i understand that now, thank you for your explanation.

Please for someone who is not employed but has been earning money and has enough money in account and would like to visit Brazil, which documents will be submitted in place of No Employment letter or CAC document.

TechSpot:

The official tourist application for 3 months visa to visit Brazil cost 36k naira. Flight to Brazil for June 1-30th shows 416k naira for economy seats on Qatar Airways. So I just added miscellaneous to approximate it to 600k. So u apply for visit visa to Brazil when the embassy resumes work.

The other routes I saw on YouTube. I don't advice it as it is unofficial and dangerous but people go through it despite.

The Nigerian I met at Lapa that helped me relate in Portuguese to immigration officers said he came in unofficially 3 years ago so people take those routes but I don't advice you do.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Carav17:
( Techspot 350 reais is under the bridge? It doesn't exist in Brazil).
Unless it's a ghost town or favela.
SO:

256 reais public transport (4 bus passes) 4 working days a week / month.
value of public transport: 4 - 5 reais, depending on the city. it means between 16 to 20 reais per day of work to go and return. If you need more buses the price will be higher. At the end of the month the total amount will be 4 weeks and 4 working days per week = 256 reais.

internet package:
99 reais / month - claro, Oi
120 reais / month - tim
both ask for a 12-month subscription.
cell phone packages can be found from 20 reais to 100 reais / month.

rent for 2/3 people in a city like são paulo:
1,500 reais - 3,000 reais. Lower prices like (500 reais) only in regions that are extremely remote or shared. And in that case you need to take 3 or even 4 buses to get to the place of work. (Which often takes between 2 to 3 hours)
source: https://www.vivareal.com.br/ on this website you can search for rental values ​​in Brazil in different cities.

breakfast: 2/4 reais = 60 - 80 reais month.
lunch / dinner in a restaurant: 20/35 reais. Probably before or after the service you will barely have time to cook this will be the place where you will have lunch / dinner, so prepare your pocket = 320 month.
If you have enough money to buy a popular car, the average salary of an uber worker: 1500 reais.
the value of a popular car in Brazil = 30,000 reais
the value of a used car popular in Brazil = 10,000 - 15,000 reais.

daily rate: 100 reais on average. profit = 55 reais (- public transport, and if you eat the profit will be even less = 35 reais or even 25 reais depending on the place). If you manage to have apartments to clean the value would be equivalent to 85 reais. Remembering that Brazil is experiencing an unemployment crisis, and all people try to do this type of service, then, you will hardly be able to do this type of service every day of the week, the most likely is that you will be able to do 3 or 4 days in the week. If you are lucky enough to have 2 customers a day your profit can be 85 reais. Assuming you get 10 new customers a week, you would be able to get 340 reais a week, which would be 1360 reais a month. An insufficient amount to pay your family's rent. If you are single your costs will be lower, this amount will be enough to pay the rent, and have a basic food, but it will not go beyond that, in addition to having your whole day busy with cleaning work, which demands between 3 to 4h per day each client. Basically no future, and no study and no profession, no health plan, and other stuffs.

Light and energy water media for a Brazilian family of 3 people.
water 200 reais, 150 reais electricity.
Value of gas: 70/100 reais.
Property tax: 300 to 500 reais on average.
IPVA: The rates vary from 0.5% to 4% on the vehicle's market value, which is determined by Fipe.
schools or daycare: 500 - 1500.
Health plan: In Brazil, health is free, but hospitals are usually overcrowded, and the lines to perform surgeries take months or even years, in this case, it is important to have a private health insurance plan for your family. Worth 175 reais, and 300 reais for included members (family).
source: https://www.planosdesaudetodosaqui.com.br/

Main source:
https://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/

As you can see, things are not as pretty as they are painting here.
So:
- With 3,000 reais a month, you can keep your family, like an ordinary Brazilian, however if you earn only 1500 reais, you will have difficulty, and probably will not be able to stay in Brazil for a long time.
1500 reais is too little even for a single person.
for a single person to live in Brazil the ideal would be 2000 reais, and 3000 reais for the family. Remembering that these values ​​are minimal, many things cannot be paid with this salary. Its basiscally survive.

If someone disagree with this informations post me some source, and I will post my sources. And lets see:
Kisses for those who hate me

I didn't copy what I listed from a website... I stayed in Brazil for 8 months and changed accommodation 5 times so I did some house searching and I know what u can get in some areas.

My breakdown is in extreme cases and those that will be ok with earning minimum wages. Their some apartments in Santana, where you can get cheaper rental and u can surely get something lesser in favelas. Claro and Vivo ain't the only home wifi service plan. My breakdown was all 600reais, u can still get the monthly bus pass ticket and you sure know minimum earners always have their way around food and they always know how to manage. Some of them use bicycles and I have some of those Uber eats guys using bicycle or trekking... You can get free health care, free education, exercise at open gym and apply for govt assist for low income earners.

So it's practically possible to live ok with minimum wage in Brazil but you know it's not possible to achieve that in present Nigeria.

If you get paid 30k a month, factor over-valued cost of housing in Lagos, so you know then only olace you can get private house is in a slum in lagos. criminally imposed estimated electricity bill, buying of pure water monthly as the water here is not clean, mosquito killers, area boys settlement, church offering. Almost all minimum wage earners are in one "alajesekun" group and are all indepted to one microfinance bank.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2021
TechSpot:

I didn't copy what I listed from a website... I stayed in Brazil for 8 months and changed accommodation 5 times so I did some house searching and I know what u can get in some areas.

My breakdown is in extreme cases and those that will be ok with earning minimum wages. Their some apartments in Santana, where you can get cheaper rental and u can surely get something lesser in favelas. Claro and Vivo ain't the only home wifi service plan. My breakdown was all 600reais, u can still get the monthly bus pass ticket and you sure know minimum earners always have their way around food and they always know how to manage. Some of them use bicycles and I have some of those Uber eats guys using bicycle or trekking... You can get free health care, free education, exercise at open gym and apply for govt assist for low income earners.

So it's practically possible to live ok with minimum wage in Brazil but you know it's not possible to achieve that in present Nigeria.

If you get paid 30k a month, factor over-valued cost of housing in Lagos, so you know then only olace you can get private house is in a slum in lagos. criminally imposed estimated electricity bill, buying of pure water monthly as the water here is not clean, mosquito killers, area boys settlement, church offering. Almost all minimum wage earners are in one "alajesekun" group and are all indepted to one microfinance bank.
Are you still quoting that guy u disappoint me seriously!!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Openpeace:
Okay i understand that now, thank you for your explanation.

Please for someone who is not employed but has been earning money and has enough money in account and would like to visit Brazil, which documents will be submitted in place of No Employment letter or CAC document.

I think you have to show proof of employment.
You can go and register a business with CAC before the embassy resumes.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omor this thing worry mind o, na crypto I dey run o, wetin i want register for CAC?

TechSpot:

I think you have to show proof of employment.
You can go and register a business with CAC before the embassy resumes.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
dikgwejane:

you are right but brazil didnt expensive like panama or quito because l have travel to many south america l know how many country in south america expensive because like brazil l didnt think is expensive like panama city am base in panama l have resident permit of panama with my south africa passport because l do my Panama’s Friendly Nations Visa permit l have been living panama more than 2 years and l have travel to many south america brazil it is quite difference what it is make brazil little hard to live is language you need to learn the language if you speak the language you will enjoy brazil . like me am speak spanish language because l have live ecuador and costa rica more than 3 year spend 1 year in ecuador and spend 2 year in costa rica before use panama city for home base well brazil still less expensive than panama city

You're right... Brazil is not so expensive but I didn't want to stretch the discussion further.

All the things I used for my daughter in Brazil cost about thrice the price when I went to buy them in Lagos.

Here's a website comparing cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria and Sao Paulo, Brazil.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Nigeria&city1=Lagos&country2=Brazil&city2=Sao+Paulo

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
the way post have been deleted nowadays i dont understand on this thread again if people can ask question nor know more information about wat we dont know, why allow post then, keep deleting multiple post with out any offences
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tchiz(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please house I need step by step guidance on birthing in Brazil.
Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tchiz(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Adjo10:
Hello guys. Are you still interested in giving birth in Brazil? Well i have done it and i can tell you that it is the best decision i have ever taken. It is time we start thinking a little bit unconventional. If i were to do it again, i will choose it over US or Canada 100%. Let me know your questions and i will try and answer as best as i can.
Hello please I am new on this thread and very much interested in birthing in Brazil. Currently 13weeks pregnant, I am clueless about where to start.
Kindly help me.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fikky1234: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Please as the Brazil embassy in Lagos open yet

quote author=tchiz post=100967282]
Hello please I am new on this thread and very much interested in birthing in Brazil. Currently 13weeks pregnant, I am clueless about where to start.
Kindly help me.[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fallawx(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2021

My advice is this , before you think of traveling wetin you get for hand wey go sustain you . I have friends who undergo vocational training and they are doing fine . Tailor , fridge repairers, mechanics , barber and so on . No go carry bag day you dey travel ooo . Follow who sabi road . Start from small no dey look for mega money oooo except you dey ready to end up in jail .

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.