Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Has This Ever Happened To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To You? (722 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You? by clones666(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
Before I started having serious relationship, I was playing around.
Had as much as 9 straffing mates, some in the meantime forgotten or jilted.
Some travel and lose communication.
In the even of all this, I find it very spiritual when one of this gurl's that I know likes money calling me when I just get paid big time after a long time of no call.

Or like the one I kinda like have feelings for calls me 20 seconds after just thinking about her after such a long time and she also has not called in a long time as well.
Can someone define this kind of un-usual happening? Is it spiritual or just a normal thingy.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by unfaded(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2009
clones666:

one of this gurl's that I know likes money calling me when I just get paid big time after a long time of no call.
are u a yahoo boy?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Gabry(f): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2009
unfaded:

are u a yahoo boy?

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Poster,

Im sorry but Im not concentrating. I read your post and I dont understand than I drank choc milk and read again and I still dont understand. . . Its really rare that I dont understand even after drinking choc milk ooo. . . Wait I'll be back,. This calls for my high energy brain food. Raisins. I go chop raisins later I'll come back and read again than I fit answer you
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by MaiSuya(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
gabrywyl:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Poster,

Im sorry but Im not concentrating. I read your post and I dont understand than I drank choc milk and read again and I still dont understand. . . Its really rare that I dont understand even after drinking choc milk ooo. . . Wait I'll be back,. This calls for my high energy brain food. Raisins. I go chop raisins later I'll come back and read again than I fit answer you

Wicked!!! grin grin grin but seriously Gabby, I feel you 100%, cuz I read the thing like 3 times but just couldn't understand s*** think I'll try the raisins too . . . tongue
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Czarskit(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
~ I tink he means that one of his gfs who doesn't call him regularly gets to put a call through as soon as he gets paid 'big time' ~

~ Gabby, ur mouth ehn! ~

@ Topic:
~ I gues its just coincidence ~ Or it has to do with ur star sign 'cos according to astrology, we av periods during which gals come calling ~ 4'2n8ly, mine is coming soon! ~
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by unfaded(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2009
@gabby, why the laughter?
the only reason the chic chop liver ask the guy for money, is because she thinks he has so much to throw around
if he worked really hard for money, he wouldn't even entertain it
besides he sound like a yahoo boy
clones666:

Before I started having serious relationship, I was playing around.
Had as much as 9 straffing mates, some in the meantime forgotten or jilted.

grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Theblessed(f): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2009
Mai Suya:

Wicked!!!  grin grin grin but seriously Gabby, I feel you 100%, cuz I read the thing like 3 times but just couldn't understand s*** think I'll try the raisins too . . .  tongue

I am not here to peruse my qualifications with you.  I'm only here to educate people the best I can.  I understand where you're coming from - Nigerians love to hear about peoples' STATUS (i.e. their social or professional standing) and it's got to be larger than life for them to respect and recognise others.  So, I am not going down that road with you, Mr Senior Executive DOCTER.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2009
nope.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by yme1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
@poster
i dont get your drift at all, please expantiate more on this
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Hollysmile: 1:34am On Apr 13, 2009
@poster, i said i hate ur name! You be anti-christ?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2009
Mai Suya:

Wicked!!! grin grin grin but seriously Gabby, I feel you 100%, cuz I read the thing like 3 times but just couldn't understand s*** think I'll try the raisins too . . . tongue

LOL!!! grin grin grin Tell me how it goes with the raisin. cheesy

Czarskit:

~ Gabby, ur mouth ehn! ~

Wetin I do? shocked

unfaded:

@gabby, why the laughter?
the only reason the chic chop liver ask the guy for money, is because she thinks he has so much to throw around
if he worked really hard for money, he wouldn't even entertain it
besides he sound like a yahoo boy grin

Oooo pele I was laughing when you called him a Yahoo boy thats all grin

(1) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back / How Do You Stay In Love In A Relationship? / Cool Bananas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.