Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (10102 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
What happened to me made me believe that something supernatural exist,and our mind is a powerful force.

When I was 18, our neighbour bought a door bell. The playful child in me was enthusiastic to repeat that playful act of pressing the door bell and running away only for the people to come out and see nobody and I laugh after the play cheesy.

These thought was all over my head as I climbed the stairs,but as soon as I approached it, I told myself that am not a kid any more and can't continue doing like one, with that courage I resisted the urge and turned away from it. But something weird happened after that. As soon as I walked away, 5stairs away from it, the door bell rang by itself.

And I looked back in the direction of the door bell filled with awe, I had to quickly take cover as I heard footsteps approaching towards the door from the inside to open it. The trick happened,they saw nobody but this time around I couldn't laugh was filled with fear cause I didn't press the bell and I was the only one climbing the stairs.

Share yours let's have fun, though it wasn't funny when it happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
I read the 6th book of moses when I was about 21 nd hid it under my bed. It kept attracting insects and rodents and even a snake to that very spot it was hidden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Jayjay0(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thinking undecided
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
I read the 6th book of moses when I was about 21 nd hid it under my bed. It kept attracting insects and rodents and even a snake to that very spot it was hidden.

wow,really scary! did you do away with the book?
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
What's the book about?undecided

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Monalisa185(f): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cruzita(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
when my grandpa was lying in state in our parlour before his burial,I entered there only to see my grandpa sitting in his coffin.oboy I no dey enter dat parlour again even now wey I don grow person must follow me before I go enter there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's the book about?undecided

The 6th & 7th book of Moses are grimoire allegedly written by Moses..i.e asides from the pentateuch(Torah) ....

the books don't even exist(except maybe in pamphlets or papyri scattered here and there? last time they were sighted was in Thebes in the 19th century or so..you shouldn't take that guy serious. He's a compulsive liar and a clown...

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by kaziblake(f): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
I was alone sleeping in my room,I was thinking "what if something come in here and take me away"immediatly the light went off and everywhere was dark,i felt someone Came inside and lie down beside me,i screamed and ran outside.
It's was scary.

3 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The 6th & 7th book of Moses are grimoires allegedly written by moses..i.e asides from the Pentateuch(Torah) ....

the books don't even exist(except maybe in pamphlets or papyri) last time they were sighted was in the 19th century..you shouldn't take that guy serious. He's a compulsive liar and a clown...
Uh..thankyou!cheesy

I think I Remember my granny talking about some weird book that brings misfortune... but i really didnt know what it's about.
..Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by yemoxyl(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dejavu

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by theyrynsolar(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
I remember washing my sister's new born baby's cloth and spread it on the hanger, I went inside to get pegs to hold the cloth and I met all of it in a Basin filled with water... My mum said prolly I thought I had spread it and am so sure I did

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
I was alone sleeping in my room,I was thinking "what if something come in here and take me away"immediatly the light went off and everywhere was dark,i felt someone Came inside and lie down beside me,i screamed and ran outside.
It's was scary.
Dafuq!
That's really spooky.grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
It's was scary.

really scary! our thoughts can be so powerful.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by kaziblake(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
cowgirl9090:

really scary! our thoughts can be so powerful.
I slept in aunt room that day.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The 6th & 7th book of Moses are grimoire allegedly written by Moses..i.e asides from the pentateuch(Torah) ....

the books don't even exist(except maybe in pamphlets or papyri scattered here and there? last time they were sighted was in Thebes in the 19th century or so..you shouldn't take that guy serious. He's a compulsive liar and a clown...

Thanks for the information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh..thankyou!cheesy

I think I Remember my granny talking about some weird book that brings misfortune... but i really didnt know what it's about.
..Thanks anyway

lol... Like the book of leaves in Da Vincis demons? Or the book of Shadows used in Wiccan Neopaganism? ..grin

Abeg, all those one na fiction for me jare....
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

lol... Like the book of leaves in Da Vincis demons? Or the book of Shadows used in Wiccan Neopaganism? ..grin

Abeg, all those one na fiction for me jare....
I swear....grin

Ayam not farmiliar with any of those book You mentioned..

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
I slept in aunt room that day.
cheesy
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by McLove(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some years ago, I tiptoed to my dad's car at night to steal money under the carpet in his car, I made sure my body touched nothing in the car so that my operation will be hitch free. I took the money, locked the door and was about going back inside when the car started moving itself... I was scared but could not run so they won't know I'm outside. I went inside and the following morning the car has rammed into blocks that were outside, I just bone like say I know nothing. Thank God for the block that stopped it. How the car moved I still don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
McLove:
Some years ago, I tiptoed to my dad's car at night to steal money under the carpet in his car, I made sure my body touched nothing in the car so that my operation will be hitch free. I took the money, locked the door and was about going back inside when the car started moving itself... I was scared but could not run so they won't know I'm outside. I went inside and the following morning the car has rammed into blocks that were outside, I just bone like say I know nothing. Thank God for the block that stopped it. How the car moved I still don't understand

You waked the spirit that was jejely sleeping in your dad's car cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Deejay1000(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
cruzita:
when my grandpa was lying in state in our parlour before his burial,I entered there only to see my grandpa sitting in his coffin.oboy I no dey enter dat parlour again even now wey I don grow person must follow me before I go enter there

is this for real cos dis scared the shit out of me

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cruzita(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Deejay1000:

is this for real cos dis scared the shit out of me
ofcos my grandpa na die-hard juju man

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
McLove:
Lol you mistakenly set the gear on neutral.

9 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by AfricanApple(f): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
It's was scary.
there was nothing there, only your mind playing tricks on you grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by McLove(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol you mistakenly set the gear on neutral.
exactly what he said the following day that someone must have come there and change the gear.. He didn't suspect me as I never sabi drive then and I no dey go near the car on a normal day. How the gear change I don't know o cos I don't touch it.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by McLove(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
cowgirl9090:

You waked the spirit that was jejely sleeping in your dad's car cheesy
lol.. Definitely it must be a spirit
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm here to read horror movies grin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by kaziblake(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
there was nothing there, only your mind playing tricks on you grin
Hmmm grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Twaci(f): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I'm here to read horror movies grin undecided
**drags in sofa**
Ejoor shift cheesy
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
I swear....grin

Ayam not farmiliar with any of those book You mentioned..

and I thought you were a transcendentalist...grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Twaci:
**drags in sofa**
Ejoor shift cheesy
erm...........

don't forget to bring chilled kunu and groundnuts grin grin

Are you ready for this ? wink

Bring blankets too sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.