Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies (1066 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies by power50: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Men have different tricks that they normally use to deceive or entice ladies to have sex with them. Although, so many ladies who did not want to be messing themselves up have fallen into these tricks unknowingly.

If you are interested in knowing these tricks, just download a 220 pages ebook written for ladies titled Secrets for Ladies. Download Secrets for Ladies here http://books.marriageden.com/product/secrets-for-ladies/
Re: The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies by marshalcarter: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
GPU
Re: The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies by bist: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
@OP; GPU
Re: The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies by Burger01(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op, post the 220 pages eBook here. I won't click any Trojan link angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Friends Gal Are After Me / Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From love-vendor, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel / Beyonce And Blue Ivy Stuns In Floral Hair Ruffles As They Vacate In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.