Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,345 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (47275 Views)

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind / Ladies, 5 Little-known Facts About Your Period / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Edusouls(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Not that i am dull or something,truth is i dont just understand this post,can some explain Or is it that am trully dull?

Btw am FTC cool
of course you re very dull...
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2015
butanep:

Some babe will be forming principles...

If you become so strict, I will look for a flexible one...

Case closed.
Lol...I dey use one eye look u. U resemble Hitler for women dem matter which is what they need sometimes.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by temmym4(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Not that i am dull or something,truth is i dont just understand this post,can some explain Or is it that am truly dull?

YES!
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by misspicy(f): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Edusouls:
of course you re very dull...
Like you tongue
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Gracious10:

We'll, this maybe another reason why this guy is acting this way.
Some men can't stand being alone, that means they just can't stand not having a companion. They want to tell themselves that some woman must be interested in them at all times, they feed off the attention we give them. When u stop calling or texting, he will come back for it cos that's what feeds their ego, they must be relevant. These kind of men wants a companion but hates committed relationships.
Settling down for this kind of a person is difficult cos he must be relevant in the relationship market and you aren't the only one reaching out to him. He's got option A,B, C... just walk now and never look back. He's a time waster.

This sounds almost like a prophecy. I think you're onto something. Thank you so much.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by misspicy(f): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
temmym4:

YES!

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by unphilaz(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lie to him u hav hiv.. Dat u just found out...Make it dramatic.. Like put on some tears...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2015
pinkbee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Cheers to d weekend tho
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by emperorchedda(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
milychocs:

Get well soon
sending healing prayers your way
...cheers

Thanks dear. I may not know you but your prayers went a long way

1 Like

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Cheers to d weekend tho
Cheers to the freaky weekend, I'm drinking to that
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by iLUMeN8(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, hypothetical question-here is this one girl & one boy, right? Now the girl feels like she's doing all the reaching out to him 1st via phone call, text, whatever & she stops. He reaches out only to resort back to waiting
for the girl to reach out to him 1st. Now we've concluded that he's just not that into her. But what I'm trying to understand is, why does he reach out to her when she stops when it's obvious he's not interested? Because personally, I'd be popping champagne if someone I'm not interested in stopped bothering me. I'm just trying to understand the motivation of continuing to talk with someone you don't want.

When it comes to relationships, most folks like to keep their options open, girls are especially guilty of this. There could be a number of reasons why our hypothetical friend is behaving the way he is. (1)It just might be that he is not ready to commit to a relationship but doesn't want to loose you as he enjoys the idea of having you around. (2) He is in a drama filled relationship and uses you as a cushion when his gf is acting up (3) He is not into you but enjoys the attention he gets from you so he screws with your emotions to massage his ego.

There are many more reasons but I'm tired of typing.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Waladade4luv(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Sexycleopatra post=38144064]ThIS is a very lenghty post, please read only at your free time. Read in between lines, as you will find some things very useful

1. you stalk his every move
3: [b]being too serious

4: who texts or calls first
5: understanding him

thanks bro u really hit d nail on d head infact my babe is guilty of some of these, under d first line she monitors every of my single move on line see whose pics i like who i appreciate read my chats with other babes and feel so insecured 3 she will be so serious and so sensitive even at little little things, jokes etc she takes everything too serious and 4 she will be monitoring whose message is last on whatsapp even if her last message is kk she will still be expecting u to send the next message even though she no sabi keep conversation going so things will just get boring easily, abeg wetn b d solution to the problems there
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
pinkbee:

Cheers to the freaky weekend, I'm drinking to that
*smiles" smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Waladade4luv post=38161813][/quote]I think she needs to read this piece. She will stop!
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by ZaraBrains(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2015
whizqueen:

I will take injection wink

Jisos cheesy.

This is serious o
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by butanep(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Lol...I dey use one eye look u. U resemble Hitler for women dem matter which is what they need sometimes.

My experience with women; if you become too soft for them, they will use you as toy. Sometimes it is better to be hard and be in control. Am not talking about laying hands on her oooo but to just let them know you don't take poo.

It makes them submissive.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by kamikazeY(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
ThIS is a very lenghty post, please read only at your free time. Read in between lines, as you will find some things very useful

Relationships these days just get all dried up because the 'spark' is no longer there. You like a guy, a guy likes you, you two get off on a sweeet note, u share your happy moments together, you are always happy wen u see their texts, or calls.. The relationship gets all rosy and at a point, it all begins to die down slowly. You all begin to wonder why he or she develops this cold attitude towards you. You start feeling insecure, a lot of things begin to run through ur mind.. "Is he in love with me anymore, or does he still have those feelings for me? Whichever the case maybe, there has to be a problem somewhere. Let us look at those "little" things we all do that scares or makes him slowly lose interest in the relationship.

1. you stalk his every move Most of us ladies, if not all, are guilty of this. Especially in social media, we tend to check out their online activities like whose picture the complimented, their comments relating to posts, their conversations with the opposite sex. And when we do all these, we confront them about what they said or ddnt say and use it as a tool against them. He feels freaked out and begins to wonder if he fell in love with a detective. Slowly, he loses interests in u, because he feels choked up.
Remedy to this: stop stalking him, stop it. Learn rather to trust him and mind ur own business, it will save ur relationship a lot of stress.

2: telling him "I love you" just to knw his reaction now, it takes different times for people to fall in love with someone. For some, it might take a moment, some a day, while some are months or even years. Yes, you love the guy.. Ok.. But the question is, does he love you yet? You tell him you love him just to knw what he feels abt you is so so wrong. He may not fall in love with you easily but with time, he gets to see how amazing you are and falls in love with you. So when next you wana tell someone u really love dem, pls be sure that they do love you bak, if not, hold it.. Until you are sure. Never ever make the grave mistake of telling him you love him just to find out if he loves u back, or else, it may backfire and ur feelings get hurt.
Remedy: give him time, be patient.. Don't force him to love u.

3: being too serious now this is another killer of relationships. The reason why ur relationship is gradually loosing its spark is because we ladies tend to act too seriously. Now what do I mean by too seriously,

We aren't playful, we don't have good sense of humor, we tend to read stupid meanings to his words, we always think if he is silent, dat means he doesn't love us anymore.

Nooooooooooo! When ur chatting with ur guy, try to be at ease, cmon, be funny.. Say silly things, be free with him, yab him, tell him his nose looks like that of an elephant when he uploads a new pic or if he yabs u, laff it off.. You two shouldn't all be too serious abt evrythn.. This makes both of you to be selective of words and before you knw it, he becomes tired of you and tends to stick wit that hilarious babe. The next time you have a chat with him, pls try to have an open mind.... Be free.

4: who texts or calls first ok, so he didn't say hi to u early in d morning, or he didn't send u any texts or call, u begin to nag.. U are like "baby u ddnt text me today, or u ddnt call me.." And things like that. Wtf! If he ddnt call u, den call him... If he ddnt text u, den text him. Don't wait for him to do that first and u begin to create problems where there shouldn't. Dats not nice, you are being too needy... If he is at work, ask him when will he be free, so both of u can chat or call. Dnt just text or call him every minute or hour to knw watsup.. Its not funny.. Have smth doing tooo.. He will call you if he misses u and wants to hear your voice. U just dnt have to force everythn.

5: understanding him some ladies still don't understand their guy.. Now there are some guys who prefer chatting to calling, some prefer calling to chatting, while some do well in both. But whichever the case maybe, try to knw what makes him confortable. If he loves to chat, den dnt get worried abt him not calling u, you are only creatin unnecesarry issues.. Somepeople are so lively wen calling, while some aren't lively, they just ask u normal questions and befor u knw it, d call ends.. Pls be patient, if u notice he isn't good at talkin on d fone den make him talk, ask him questions tooo, make him laff, yab him too, befor u knw it, the call may hav lasted for up to 5minutes. Don't be like, oh he is d one dat called me so he should only do the talkn while I answer... He justs seems like the whole thing is crashing down and he quits calling you.. Please try to loosen him up.. Some of dem r shy too u knw. Lol

I would have loved to write more and more, but I will stop here for now... Please feel free wheneva ur with your guy and dnt take things too seriously...
sometimes I feel she is seeing some other dude cz I call her smetyms twice in a day bh she dosn't call back.when I call she seems happy that I called bh when I ask her why she ddnt call,she wil gve flimsy excuses lik,her fone screen wz damaged,no credit...Nw it luks lyk I'm disturbing her.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Waladade4luv(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I think she needs to read this piece. She will stop!

lols i pray oh
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Epatty(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bt some guys r very annoyn
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
ThIS is a very lenghty post, please read only at your free time. Read in between lines, as you will find some things very useful

Relationships these days just get all dried up because the 'spark' is no longer there. You like a guy, a guy likes you, you two get off on a sweeet note, u share your happy moments together, you are always happy wen u see their texts, or calls.. The relationship gets all rosy and at a point, it all begins to die down slowly. You all begin to wonder why he or she develops this cold attitude towards you. You start feeling insecure, a lot of things begin to run through ur mind.. "Is he in love with me anymore, or does he still have those feelings for me? Whichever the case maybe, there has to be a problem somewhere. Let us look at those "little" things we all do that scares or makes him slowly lose interest in the relationship.

1. you stalk his every move Most of us ladies, if not all, are guilty of this. Especially in social media, we tend to check out their online activities like whose picture the complimented, their comments relating to posts, their conversations with the opposite sex. And when we do all these, we confront them about what they said or ddnt say and use it as a tool against them. He feels freaked out and begins to wonder if he fell in love with a detective. Slowly, he loses interests in u, because he feels choked up.
Remedy to this: stop stalking him, stop it. Learn rather to trust him and mind ur own business, it will save ur relationship a lot of stress.

2: telling him "I love you" just to knw his reaction now, it takes different times for people to fall in love with someone. For some, it might take a moment, some a day, while some are months or even years. Yes, you love the guy.. Ok.. But the question is, does he love you yet? You tell him you love him just to knw what he feels abt you is so so wrong. He may not fall in love with you easily but with time, he gets to see how amazing you are and falls in love with you. So when next you wana tell someone u really love dem, pls be sure that they do love you bak, if not, hold it.. Until you are sure. Never ever make the grave mistake of telling him you love him just to find out if he loves u back, or else, it may backfire and ur feelings get hurt.

3: being too serious now this is another killer of relationships. The reason why ur relationship is gradually loosing its spark is because we ladies tend to act too seriously. Now what do I mean by too seriously,

We aren't playful, we don't have good sense of humor, we tend to read stupid meanings to his words, we always think if he is silent, dat means he doesn't love us anymore.

Nooooooooooo! When ur chatting with ur guy, try to be at ease, cmon, be funny.. Say silly things, be free with him, yab him, tell him his nose looks like that of an elephant when he uploads a new pic or if he yabs u, laff it off.. You two shouldn't all be too serious abt evrythn.. This makes both of you to be selective of words and before you knw it, he becomes tired of you and tends to stick wit that hilarious babe. The next time you have a chat with him, pls try to have an open mind.... Be free.

4: who texts or calls first ok, so he didn't say hi to u early in d morning, or he didn't send u any texts or call, u begin to nag.. U are like "baby u ddnt text me today, or u ddnt call me.." And things like that. Wtf! If he ddnt call u, den call him... If he ddnt text u, den text him. Don't wait for him to do that first and u begin to create problems where there shouldn't. Dats not nice, you are being too needy... If he is at work, ask him when will he be free, so both of u can chat or call. Dnt just text or call him every minute or hour to knw watsup.. Its not funny.. Have smth doing tooo.. He will call you if he misses u and wants to hear your voice. U just dnt have to force everythn.

5: understanding him some ladies still don't understand their guy.. Now there are some guys who prefer chatting to calling, some prefer calling to chatting, while some do well in both. But whichever the case maybe, try to knw what makes him confortable. If he loves to chat, den dnt get worried abt him not calling u, you are only creatin unnecesarry issues.. Somepeople are so lively wen calling, while some aren't lively, they just ask u normal questions and befor u knw it, d call ends.. Pls be patient, if u notice he isn't good at talkin on d fone den make him talk, ask him questions tooo, make him laff, yab him too, befor u knw it, the call may hav lasted for up to 5minutes. Don't be like, oh he is d one dat called me so he should only do the talkn while I answer... He justs seems like the whole thing is crashing down and he quits calling you.. Please try to loosen him up.. Some of dem r shy too u knw. Lol

I would have loved to write more and more, but I will stop here for now... Please feel free wheneva ur with your guy and dnt take things too seriously...
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by johnwell(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
what if i do all these things and he still leaves me.. undecided..

............?
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
butanep:

My experience with women; if you become too soft for them, they will use you as toy. Sometimes it is better to be hard and be in control. Am not talking about laying hands on her oooo but to just let them know you don't take poo.

It makes them submissive.
Exactly
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Chizzled06(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
pinkbee:
Ehen! With all this that I do n they still don't go away.

@OP, please tell me how to chase the guys away after everything I do to push them off

Tell them you have HIV
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:

Right so this is off topic but mynd44 closed the thread we were meant to relate on.

So where were we? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.