Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind (1430 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind by shadows123: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2016
By: www.highghost.com

WHEN YOU’RE DATING A NEW GUY, YOU’RE A LITTLE NERVOUS. BUT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TOUCH A GUY, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO TURN HIM ON AND MAKE HIM LOSE HIS MIND.

If you’re wanting to turn your man on, you’ll need to know where and how to touch a guy. I know, it may sound like you’ll need to get a degree in it, but trust me, it’s not that complicated. It’s all about learning what your man likes and where his sensitivity lies.

17 tips on where and how to touch a guy

Dating someone new is fun, but don’t put too much pressure on yourself to get everything perfect in the beginning. You’ll need to practice, and you know this won’t be boring for you or your man. So, here are the 16 tips on where and how to touch a guy.

#1 Flirt your way to touching. It would be a little weird if you just started touching a guy out of nowhere. You want to build some tension between the two of you.

Use your words and body language to flirt with him – use eye contact, slowly progress to touching his arm, and so on. You don’t have to rush. Take your time and enjoy the moment.

#2 Be confident. You want to touch him like you mean it. Okay, it’s obvious that you want to touch him, but don’t be shy or nervous to let your hands explore his body. You want him to know that you know what you’re doing.

Even if you don’t, it’ll look like you do, so just confidently go with the flow. When learning how to touch a guy, this one is important to remember.

#3 Pay attention to his reaction. When you’re starting to touch a guy, pay attention to his reaction. Maybe he isn’t a fan of having his chest rubbed or his ear nibbled on – everyone’s different. What you need to do is see what touch makes him moan, and then channel all your energy into that.

#4 Tease him. If you’re rubbing his chest and slowly making your way down south, you don’t need to go below the belt. He’ll want you to – let’s not play stupid – but you can drive him nuts by using your fingers to tease him.

Men drive us nuts all the time, so, this is pleasurable payback. They can handle it.

#5 Work in some dirty talk. While you’re touching him, let yourself get a little naughty and expand your vocabulary with some dirty phrases. You can say things like, “this makes me wet,” or “I want to taste you” – that’ll get him even more aroused. Just make sure your mother doesn’t hear you.

#6 Sensual massage. You can start touching him by giving him a sensual back massage. Who doesn’t like getting a massage? Exactly. This is a great way to relax him, and if you’re nervous, you’ll be able to massage the nervous energy out of your body.

Have him lay on his stomach, shirtless, while your straddle him. When you see his back muscles, you won’t be massaging him for long.

#7 Touch his butt. You may think that grabbing an ass is reserved for men, but listen, guys love it when a girl grabs their ass. Just give it a good squeeze, and maybe even throw in a playful slap. Grabbing his butt will intensify the situation and make him a little rougher – in a good way.

#8 Touch his neck. You can do this anytime, during pre-intimacy or sex – lick from the bottom of his neck to his earlobe. The neck is a very sensitive place, so he’ll be getting tingling sensations up his spine when you do it.

Or, while making out, grab his neck and rub your hand back and forth – it’s very sensual.

#9 Nibble on his earlobe. The earlobe is filled with nerve endings, so you can only image how sensitive it is. During pre-intimacy, nibble or lick his earlobe. It’ll drive him nuts. I do it all the time with whoever I’m dating, and it never fails me. Ooooooh, now that’s how to touch a guy!

#10 Touch his p-spot. Oh, yes, the classic P-spot – I just found out what it’s called. I always called it “that part.” The Perineum *p-spot for short* is the skin that’s just past his testicles. It’s underneath the prostate gland, the most important part of a man’s reproductive organ.

You can actually use your finger to massage that area during sex so you heighten his arousal.

#11 Touch his f-spot. You probably don’t know about the f-spot, but it’s actually the flesh that’s underneath the crown of his penis where the head connects to the shaft.

I would Google image the spot just to be sure you know where it is. This area isn’t really focused on, however, it’s filled with nerves and when you lick it, it’ll make the guy go crazy.

#12 Touch his skin. Touching someone’s skin is incredibly arousing. It could be their hands, knees, shoulders – it doesn’t matter where. By touching their skin, you’ll increase their blood flow – ba-zing!

While you’re making out, make sure to rub your hands all over him, and he’ll feel every touch.

#13 Touch his fingers. So many people stay focused on the guy’s genitals, which, I’m not saying is a bad thing. But you’re forgetting other important body parts. You can start to suck on his fingers – it’ll turn him on instantaneously. While you suck on his fingers, look him in the eye – that’ll get his imagination going.

#14 Touch his nipples. Okay, when you were wondering how to touch a guy, this one probably never dawned on you. Men love incorporating your nipples into pre-intimacy and sex due to their sensitivity. However, men’s nipples can be even more sensitive because they’re usually not a focal point during sex.

Come on ladies, we rarely pay attention to their nipples. You can lick around the areola and gently bite it. It’ll work even better if your tongue is cold – those nerve endings will get a little shock treatment.

#15 Touch the soles of his feet. You don’t have to try this if feet aren’t your thing. But, if you don’t mind feet, you should know that men have more nerve endings in their soles than women.

So, you can start by giving him a foot massage and use this the first step before transitioning into something more sexual. This may not be your favorite strategy for how to touch a guy, but it can be really awesome for him.

#16 Touch his lips. Obviously, you’ll be kissing him, but that’s not the only thing you can do with his lips. You can playfully bite, suck, or lick his lips. And by doing so, you’re telling him that he can be a little rougher. The lower lip also has sensitive nerve receptors that’ll enhance his sexual energy.

#17 Touch his head. While you’re making out with your guy, run your hands through his hair all the way down to the back of his neck. It’s not only extremely sensual, but it’ll send tingling sensations down his body.

Grab his hair, pull it – it gives you more control and shows him if you’d like it rougher.

Knowing how to touch a guy is crucial during pre-intimacy and sex. So, test some of these spots out and see which one he reacts to the best. It’s not only fun, but it’s a great way to connect with your partner.

Re: 17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

I gonna do all of these to TRAPHEDGES especially those special spots he can't resist tongue let's see if it's gonna work grin tongue hahhahahaha
Re: 17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind by TrapHedges(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I gonna do all of these to TRAPHEDGES especially those special spots he can't resist tongue let's see if it's gonna work grin tongue hahhahahaha

Hahahahaha Lol really now?

Lol come and do it right now grin grin cheesy
Re: 17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hahahahaha Lol really now?

Lol come and do it right now grin grin cheesy

We'll do it tonyt wink when errbody sleeping boo grin
Re: 17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind by TrapHedges(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

We'll do it tonyt wink when errbody sleeping boo grin

Wow.. I can't wait wink

(1) (Reply)

28 Sex Facts They Never Told You / Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad / I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.