Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki (25820 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by yimikaa: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Lord, save saraki from karishika.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2015
oluface:
WHAT A SHAME , HOW I WISH THIS KIND OF MESS DOESNT HAPPEN TO saraki, BUT WHY ARE THEY AFTER SARAKI ALONE ?
Buhari, Tinubu etc want Saraki out of that seat urgently, remember a lot of bills are to be passed. More political appointments are to be made soonest. Therefore, APC want a 'Yes-man' as the Senate President. When this is done, next battle goes to the Speaker House of Reps (Dogara) the permutation is very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by rusher14: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Delay is dangerous. Solo de fall my hand. That guy should have slept in their custody.

Just send those 'ordinary corporals', they sure know how to effect such arrest order. Those ones no know law and human right, Na order from above dem sabi.

Make sure saraki doesn't escape unhurt this weekend cos the appeal court might stall his arrest on monday.

saraki, the shortest-serving Senate president ever Liveth.

grin
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Nathokes(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2015
After some times, am sure this case would be swept under the carpet as usual.
Come to think of it.. All the noises of arrest, probe, curruption allegations in the past has never attained a logical end. Has any prosecution so far materialised? Mtcheeww! Abegi na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2015
yimikaa:

undecided
See ya life, it is well ooo

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by lekan29ice(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Best movies of the year on set.....
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by godoluwa(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Oceemo:
Media junk. See english abeg. " Next monday week"
whatz junk in `NEXT MONDAY WEEK'? NEXT WEEK MONDAY is a blunder. consult your english teacher for clarification

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Let's call a spade a "spade". Saraki may not be free from those count charges, but my question is, what those cabals did in the past, has done worse than him which the Nigerian citizens are aware of. If CCB and CCT wants to do their job, they should be independent and non interfence from other bodies.is it because they dont want saraki to be senate president?.Most of our ex leaders siphoned and drained our treasury, and what is left now is deficit and huge debts. Let them start from those guys first before decending on the surbodinates. Bad politics and poliitiking, will neever lead us anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by yimikaa: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

See ya life, it is well ooo

Wetin I do na
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by godoluwa(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2015
omojoshy:
Buhari, Tinubu etc want Saraki out of that seat urgently, remember a lot of bills are to be passed. More political appointments are to made soonest. Therefore, APC want a 'Yes-man' as the Senate President. When this is done, next battle goes to the Speaker House of Reps (Dogara) the permutation is very simple.
thats wat makes Tinubu a learner, if eventually Saraki is removed, Saraki with his loyalist at the senate will join hands with the remaining PDP senators in the house & vote against Tinubu man. FUCCK SARAKI! FUCCK TINUBU!! FUCCK APC!!!

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Africanpride: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2015
So this saraki of a man know is a thief, and was busy contesting for Senate president.

I can forsee one hell of big disgrace awaiting the fellow.
He will be wishing he had stay away from putting himself on the spotlight.

Saraki days are number.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Nothing has changed in Nigeria at all.The Same chase my enemies syndrom,e.g Obasanjo using EFCC(Nuhu Ribadu),Goodluck SSS(maryline Ogar,and Mbu),Buhari(solomon Arase ) police,SSS etc.No change,just buhari taunting his Sout Waste APC Zombies.I guess u APC Zombies are getting high with this Cinema anti-coruption show,because when the show is over the, oldman would have finished 4yrs without any concrete achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by free2ryhme: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2015
yimikaa:

Wetin I do na

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by wellmax(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
nationwide1:
Saraki teaching APC politics from scratch.

But Buhari was not arrested when he was guilty of same contempt of court. Do some people still remember?

You knowledge of court processes and jurisprudence is shallow. These are two different cases.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by bigass123(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
I guess he's your sugar daddy..
Anyways the Holy books say there's no peace for the wicked.. You see that wolf face Saraki is a Judas Iscariot in APC.. So he can't have peace for the remainder of his tenure. When a man choses personal selfish interests to the detriment of others.. Such men will be unknowingly bidding farewell to peace of mind. In a sane society.. Saraki suppose dey kiri-kiri dey cool off.
oluface:
WHAT A SHAME , HOW I WISH THIS KIND OF MESS DOESNT HAPPEN TO saraki, BUT WHY ARE THEY AFTER SARAKI ALONE ?

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2015
arrest the man and let him face the music...

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by styless(f): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Senate President sent to kirikiri prison
ok
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Olukat(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
aresa:
This is the most idiotic talk ever? What more directive do you need? The CCB specifically gave the IG a direct order to arrest and produce and this incompetent clown is talking about waiting for directive? Directive from who?

The bench warrant is out there for you to effect so what's the meaning of directive? Have you not been directed to to arrest and produce already?

I'm I missing something here?

Certainly, you are missing something! No arrest would be made and nobody would be jailed.
No country develop or fight corruption on weak instutitions
It's really sad that in this century all we have to dislodge corrupt practices is the "media court"
Of Course Saraki is charged, prosecuted and jailed in the media!
Shout! Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by dotcomnamename: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

Even in advance democracy where the police have their work properly outlined for them, a case that's as sensitive as this needs a push from higher authority. Even in america, police dare not go after the Senate president without an established case against him or a directive from a constituted authority/panel issued in that effect.

If saraki is caught partaking in armed robbery operations, or committing murder, police does not need an order from above to arrest, they do that on the spot or after an outcome of investigation points at him. But in a case where charges have been established against him, he was asked to come and defend himself and he refused, then something is amiss. So , the legal route to follow is to issue an arrest warrant like the tribunal has done, and this is what we are saying it should be effected. Days of I'm bigger than Nigeria and its laws are over.

you are sounding as if the same Tinubu has never been docked before by the same tribunal. Tinubu had 3 charges against him and he personally appeared before the tribunal, why won't a saraki who have 13 charges against him appear before the tribunal? In my hemidemisemiquaver tone, I make bold to say This is a helical affront against the law.

There is level or degree of freedom we can enjoy as humans; no one has 100% freedom , and you try to stretch your own freedom beyond limit it goes awfully bad like it has gone for saraki. Even in the parliamentarian system that's in place in the UK, a party leader or the oldest in rank is always favored for the highest post of the land. You don't just overturn party decision in the name of freedom and aspirations( even though as nothing is wrong in doing this, but there must be protocol to doing this).; that's party supremacy.

Saraki being a corrupt person is going to murk the anti-corruption crusade of this administration and this is why the party is against him.

Don't forget to tell me who Tinubu went against or the party supremacy he defied that made the tribunal to dock him at that time.

[size=20pt]The Wise One Has Spoken[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by sauceEEP(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Nobody will arrest saraki...

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by bloodkiIler: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Delay is dangerous. Solo de fall my hand. That guy should have slept in their custody.

Just send those 'ordinary corporals', they sure know how to effect such arrest order. Those ones no know law and human right, Na order from above dem sabi.

Make sure saraki doesn't escape unhurt this weekend cos the appeal court might stall his arrest on monday.

saraki, the shortest-serving Senate president ever Liveth.

saraki will escape this quote me anywhere Caselessogbuagu grin

i have guns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by unite4real: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2015
oluface:

They must start from someone. Not all at once
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Olukat(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2015
ultrazone:
Game over, Mr Speaker Sir

NEED MONEY?? SEE»» TOP 40 LUCRATIVE BUSINESSES YOU SHOULD START IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

Who be speaker?
My brother, concentrate on ur SME's intro joor angry

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Arrest the senate president? Drunkards. This Apshits are pure joke

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by sexyellency(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2015
oluface:
because he's d only one to make false declaration of asset.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by nationwide1(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2015
wellmax:

You knowledge of court processes and jurisprudence is shallow. These are two different cases.
And you justify contempt of court in any guise because it involved PMB? Your love for PMB and Nigeria is false.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Caseless: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2015
dotcomnamename:

[size=20pt]The Wise One Has Spoken[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
thank you!

I'm waiting for truckpusher, my guy to counter me . grin
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by chi4ik4(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2015
APC is a disaster to Nigeria's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Jamesboola: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Please, I need your help. How can I identify Original Blackberry Q10?
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Caseless: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

saraki will escape this quote me anywhere Caselessogbuagu grin

i have guns cheesy
otu nne I , may krf strike ur balls.

I go wound u ooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.