Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? (1204 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please I need some advice,Some four years back i happened to have a girlfriend whom i loved most to the extent of writing her name on my shoulder but after my form six, my future was un certain this made me join an institute for a craft course .When she heard about my joining the institute, she stopped seeing me has i continued looking for her but she kept on giving me an excuse of me not caring . has time went ,i decided to give up on her but i was not contented.

After joining the institute,i met this girl from west i picked an interest in her she also liked me and we started from there she got me out of the hostles by paying my rent,and she promised to help me with my tution at the university and all in all she wants to introduce me to her parents next year but the dilema came recently when this girl whom i spent with four years and she left me without giving me a reason came back to my life after getting news of me joining the university.

Am confused i still love her but i can’t let this one go! what can i do?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by somadinho10: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
It must not be lady f and introvert......your a fool if you leave the girl from the west
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op which country are u from?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by delishpot: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
And I thought NL boys said only women chop money and ditch the provider.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
somadinho10:
It must not be lady f and introvert......your a fool if you leave the girl from the west

Bro calm down
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
So very un-Nigerian
Check www.dnbstories.com now

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
masterchi:
Op which country are u from?

Nigeria now
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Nigeria now
Which State

grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Ikaosunwon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bros, how old are you and the girl in question?
To start with.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Nigeria now
we dnt do form six in Nigeria and the lady from the west will hardly pay ur rent

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ay pls dnt be a coward.... Gv ur heart to d lady from d west!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
ask d first girl if dos days she left u v med u to b caring?

as long as she left u, she did dat because she v started seeing som one else who shw her "love @ 1st syt" caring n d guy (s) v taken his/ their share n dump her.

she also intend using u as "bench-boyfriend" dats burning candles at bot ends. so she will folo a beta way.

she will also leave u if u accept her back n by dat time u mst lost tins.

so be wise, a good turn deserved another......
one need nt to be told wat will happen to a bad turn..........
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Adasun(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op let justice be done.op do u really mean a gal frm the west pay ur dues nd rent?just asking*
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
you deserve someone stable
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by pet4ril(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy just waiting to see guys reaction cos all they think is that there are no longer girls that cater for guys but all they want is a guys money cool sit down look shocked shocked cool na in be dog own, shocked Oya guys, fire the poster grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Ay pls dnt be a coward.... Gv ur heart to d lady from d west!

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Which State

grincheesycheesy

Lagos
Why asking?
Bobskylo:
ask d first girl if dos days she left u v med u to b caring?

as long as she left u, she did dat because she v started seeing som one else who shw her "love @ 1st syt" caring n d guy (s) v taken his/ their share n dump her.

she also intend using u as "bench-boyfriend" dats burning candles at bot ends. so she will folo a beta way.

she will also leave u if u accept her back n by dat time u mst lost tins.

so be wise, a good turn deserved another......
one need nt to be told wat will happen to a bad turn..........

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
Bros, how old are you and the girl in question?
To start with.

Why sir
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adasun:
Op let justice be done.op do u really mean a gal frm the west pay ur dues nd rent?just asking*

Yes ooo...she pay my bills
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
I believe your ex is from the north. Anyway don't leave the lady from the west.

She left you for so long and you still in love with her. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I bow for the love o

My guy move on with your life. Dont be an ungrateful guy, this present lady takes care of you. Dont mess it up.

And please do something, so you can start taking care of yourself. Or you want to be the wife, and she the husband ?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by NemzySeries(m): 1:37am On Sep 19, 2015
I pray 4 d grace & supply of sense to d OP so dat he can reason frm d right part of hiz brain bkos itz obvious hiz Toe nail is doing d reasoning 4 him
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by jabojafa(m): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2015
op u must be a fool to think dt gal left u luvs u. If u r nt interestd dis new gal dt truly cares abt u plz gv her sum1 dt wud value her. No cum mk feel say all boys dey reason foolishly lik u.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? by xtervaganza(m): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Did u just say form 6?

You din old ooo

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men-how Women Thinks / Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? / 3 Easy Tips For Becoming A Master Flirt With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.