Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. (3643 Views)

Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / Why do ladies still ask from their Ex? / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Stevecyes(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2017
A friend of mine has an issue with his babe...
So I am seeking guidelines on what to tell him from nairalanders.
He need a wise council from you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by SirMichael1: 6:24pm On May 29, 2017

Jeez! I hate you already angry

You're so much of a nice guy and that's bad. Very bad and annoying!

Dude, don't ever and I repeat, don't ever apologize. I can tell you that she is waiting for yet another apology from you at this time and if you don't apologize, she'll eventually come over and when she comes over, she wouldn't want to apologize, she would want to act as though nothing was wrong between you guys. That's when you know that you're in charge now, request for a your apology and if she doesn't apologize, walk away and don't look back

WTF is wrong with you? She offends and you apologize? Where the f*ck does that happen? Huh?!. You're easily predictable, she predicts you easily and knows that you'll apologize again.

1. She's has no fūçkīñg repect
2. She's not remorseful
3. A fūçkīñg whōre who is also a party freak
4. A useless and an uncaring b1tch
5. A waste

Dude, I can tell you that she refused to pick your call again because she was enjoying her party with friends or whoever she was with at that time and when the party was over, the hangover started and she fell sick from the party you didn't send her to.

You're too emotional, you don't wanna lose her and that's why you always apologize even even she's wrong. You're not manly. Too weak. So very weak! It irks me!

Also, your initial reply was toooooooooo long. Damn! I got infuriated to the point that I wanted to insult you right away until i turned thoughts from it. See her reply and see you.

You always explain, even scientifically too. Don't be easily predictable. Dude, have some standard and be ready to walk away if it's violated.

Stop acting too sheepish and emotionally. Let her know that you don't depend on her for your happiness or anything like that.

I think you're so much in love with the girl that it has clouded your pattern of reasoning. That's what love does.

Relationship shouldn't be a one sided thing, both sides should work on the relationship to make it strong

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmm.. First of all, I wouldnt even date a girl who is filled with pride , someone who can't apologize and thinks only of herself...

Secondly I wouldn't continue a relationship with someone who makes it her duty to always make me feel bad.., and always makes me to be apologizing every time even if I am not wrong....

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by blessedtwins: 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
shu !!! apologize for what op? Kpai ,Hot slap!!! Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:
R
Rundecided?, smh.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Luckygurl(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
See dude! Forget her
As in forget her totally angry angry

You're trying too hard to make it work and it's obvious she doesn't give a bleep about you.

Truth is this same girl that doesn't give care a dime about you has someone else who she's running after and who obviously doesn't give a fvck about her.
You deserve alot better than this.

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
Stevecyes:
I nairalanders, i need a wise council from you guys. I have this girl am dating and i love her immensely and i presumably believe she love me to.
But she's always turning the corner and expect me to apologize to her even when she's the one that wronged and hurt me.
She's this egocentric type, hard to acknowledge that she's wrong footer.
I have tried to make our relationship work for good but she's not helping matters at all.
I don't have to go through all our past issues here but the recent one ensued that i called her and she did not picked the first call and when i called the second she did pick it but she was speaking incoherently to my understanding and there was lots of musical noise on the background, and i was forcing myself to hear her better but i couldn't. she soon dropped the call and i called back few minutes later like three more times but she didn't pick it.
So for days and weeks i was expecting a call from her but she called not, and it got a month plus; non of us called each other.
I have fed up with her act and i told myself i shouldn't call her until she calls even though at times, my heart feel tempted to place a call to her but my head said to me Steve, don't do that.
Sometimes later she messaged me on facebook and this is our conversations.

From her,
Good day, Steve because you called me the other I didn't pick that made you to feel relax after knowing I was sick?
No wahala i no die I dey alive.

From Me,
Listen Sylver,
I hv passed some things in life.
Don't play mediocre on my intellect, Am too farther from that trust me, I'm.
You re here now telling me u were sick when i called u theñ!
Truth be told,
1, U neva told me u were sick prior to the last time i called u dat u did not pick my calls.
2, U re now telling me u were sick back then, but the first call i gave u, when u picked it, there was a lot of music noise on the background and people's voice too, so how come someone who claim to be sick be sitting or going out on such gathering, function or a party.
3, When i called u again immediately after u first picked it and dropped it, u didn't pick it again on the subsequent ones.
4, OK, u said u missed my calls; isn't it? Why didn't u callback or equally flash back to me when u later saw those missed calls so as to prove to me that u didn't deliberately avoided my calls.
All this while, u didn't see a reason to communicate wit me, and now u re talking so as to make me the victim 'culprit' again. I won't be this time around.
If u really hv a soul, just forget making me a victim OK. In as much as i like and cherish u, i won't bow to your egocentric tendencies.
5, listen bae, i can remember vividly good, the previous time we had a little misunderstanding prior to your last birthday. We didn't talk, call, text or even chat to each other for over some good number of months. But immediately i saw your birthday is around, I didn't hesitate to text u and congratulate u on your birthday and equally call u even though we haven't spoken for months. That's what love, respect and homage is. No total hatred. When u remember your friend is having their special celebrative period, u call or perhaps text to congratulate them even though u guys may not be in tune.
After i congratulated u on your birthday, I called for a truce and i begged u for forgiveness and told u that we can't continue to be so low on each other even though i knw the fault wasn't from me. Which we eventually mended and we became in good tune again.
6, But these time around, I had my birthday last month and u cared-less to even to text me let alone to place a call to me to wish me happy birthday... Friends were calling and texting me and each time i gat one, i looked forward expecting it to be u but non came from u. TOO BAD. "U RE MEAN GIRL".
7, During our preview conflict, u were saying some bad words against the person of me cos I was trying to make u see reasons wt me and for us to call a truce. Words like, "U HATE ME WITH PASSION" I SHOULD STOP DISTURBING U" THAT U WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO WANT ME BACK".and so on but i simply told u that I will not retaliate back on the same footing, cos i still respect & admire u even though we may hv our differences, and that i will be the last person to talk ill of u or cause u just because we re having a rough path. Just go back and check that particular chat history.
8, listen bae, psychology says When one feels he's deliberately being ignored, distant from hashed against or rejected, he get a bit traumatised, it's not just mental, it's physiological and it actually blocks your feelings a bit from that person because your brain doesn't allow you to resolve the problem,". When one is personally being distant from, it is a shock to your body and it stays in your body in the sympathetic nervous system," your brains remembers it, your heart remembers it.
there's a trigger mechanism and the heart flies up way over the bar. This is the sub-conscious brain in action, when the two hemispheres are not connecting.
"Whether it's a person, situation or event, your brain will be searching previous experiences - positive and negative - to make sure that you're safe. When it searches, it finds you were in this position before and ended up being ridiculed, embarrassed and humiliated, and thus tries to protect themselves..
When one is been withdrew from, that soul 've been traumatised - and you don't simply overcome that. It takes a long time to get over."
So i think there's a mental block, or an existing trauma at work that eventually stopped from calling back all this time cos i was a witness to it the first it happened between us...
U don't even care to try and mend bridges and resolve the issue cos to u, u think is men that hv to beg ladies and not vice versa even when the damn problem in question is from the lady....
Plz i think i hv said enough.
I'm tired of having a relationship that the two parties aren't both trying to make it a worthwhile phenomenon.

4rm her:-
See am not interested with all this ur stories
U said i didn't tell u I was sick ,I did not wish u well on Ur b'day, I was partying when u called me, I drop call on u.no problem I have accepted it all.
Case close.

4rm me:-
Very well then...
And very well closed.
Just take a look at u, too proud of yourself.
No remorse, nothing.
Gosh!!!
I neva knew u re dis mean.
As u said "case close".
I finally said, " VERY WELL CLOSED"... BYE.
Anyway, I wish u d bex in lif Good luck
I don't force myself on people, if your class is higher than mine, i change my school. I am not an option but a choice.

Same wit me.
Good luck too.
I should be very proud of myself because i lack nothing.
Please stop disturbing me.
I will never in this earth ask u to accept me back.
I hate you with passion

I will neva use because of the heats of the moment to lay despicable and bad utterances on who i once considered my great friend.
Hating me with passion is not a perfect channel to lay ones grievances on opinion.
Hate me as much as u can, but be rest assured that i hv never for once hated u since i knw u even up till dis moment that u re making me to hate ur attitude, i will not hate u but will eternally be fond of our good time together all through the year.
I will forever be proud of u and also be proud of our good time together.
U were once my Swthrt, and i knw u will always be in my hrt.
I don't hate u!
I neva hate!!
And i will neva hate u!!!
But if hating me is your best description of me now, and that equally make u happy....
Then continue to hate me with passion for the rest of your life But hear me loud, I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE HATE U OR SAY ANY BAD THING AGAINST U...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
Now the advice i want from you guys is, should i still go ahead and apologize again even though there's no iota of remorse from her own part at all? Thanks
Dump her nowundecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
Guy pack well and pull over..
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lalanice(f): 6:34pm On May 29, 2017
ermm wat class are you guys again? undecided

obviously dis relationship was one-sided. its one thing to love ur partner more than they do you, but its a diff thing to love a partner who doesn't love you atall. gd thing you parted ways,...but then again its jst urside of d story we've heard.

By the way, your story go make sense for Philippino movies cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Elmojiid(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
bros please move on with ur life...the babe did nt even care about so why stressing urslf...life is short

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
my brother ahhhhhhhhh ti e ti ba e... she clearly knows u are a beginner that has a lot to learn in the dating game.

Well I was once like u back then...let me ask u a question...what do u want from this girl?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Yuneehk(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
You must be joking for wanting to apologize! She knows you'll always be back to apologize for her own wrongs that's why she's behaving this way.
You shouldn't be treated like trash please. Prove her wrong and never contact her ever again.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by FitnessDoctor: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
Steve, I want you to be ready to battle all the emotions that come with this decision you have made... But I FitnesDoctor will tell you that it is not far from the right choice..

How do you even know that she is not cheating on you? Do you think she will make a good wife with her character? Do you think your children will be a joy to you if this type of lady mothers them?

This decision you have taken, will show here that you are not mumuishly in love with her, that you are not head over heels in love with her enough to stop using your brain to think.. You are still a man in there..

But remember, let this be a lesson for the next relationship you get into...

Always learn..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by saxwizard(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
the epistle long ooo

anyway since she said case closed close am na...

.Open another chapter with a different act life is too simple jare....me I can't come ans kill mysef away
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Ifakiland(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
Go and read my posts....stop doing like a dondi
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Jflex07(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
Stevecyes:
I nairalanders, i need a wise council from you guys. I have this girl am dating and i love her immensely and i presumably believe she love me to.
But she's always turning the corner and expect me to apologize to her even when she's the one that wronged and hurt me.
She's this egocentric type, hard to acknowledge that she's wrong footer.
I have tried to make our relationship work for good but she's not helping matters at all.
I don't have to go through all our past issues here but the recent one ensued that i called her and she did not picked the first call and when i called the second she did pick it but she was speaking incoherently to my understanding and there was lots of musical noise on the background, and i was forcing myself to hear her better but i couldn't. she soon dropped the call and i called back few minutes later like three more times but she didn't pick it.
So for days and weeks i was expecting a call from her but she called not, and it got a month plus; non of us called each other.
I have fed up with her act and i told myself i shouldn't call her until she calls even though at times, my heart feel tempted to place a call to her but my head said to me Steve, don't do that.
Sometimes later she messaged me on facebook and this is our conversations.

From her,
Good day, Steve because you called me the other I didn't pick that made you to feel relax after knowing I was sick?
No wahala i no die I dey alive.

From Me,
Listen Sylver,
I hv passed some things in life.
Don't play mediocre on my intellect, Am too farther from that trust me, I'm.
You re here now telling me u were sick when i called u theñ!
Truth be told,
1, U neva told me u were sick prior to the last time i called u dat u did not pick my calls.
2, U re now telling me u were sick back then, but the first call i gave u, when u picked it, there was a lot of music noise on the background and people's voice too, so how come someone who claim to be sick be sitting or going out on such gathering, function or a party.
3, When i called u again immediately after u first picked it and dropped it, u didn't pick it again on the subsequent ones.
4, OK, u said u missed my calls; isn't it? Why didn't u callback or equally flash back to me when u later saw those missed calls so as to prove to me that u didn't deliberately avoided my calls.
All this while, u didn't see a reason to communicate wit me, and now u re talking so as to make me the victim 'culprit' again. I won't be this time around.
If u really hv a soul, just forget making me a victim OK. In as much as i like and cherish u, i won't bow to your egocentric tendencies.
5, listen bae, i can remember vividly good, the previous time we had a little misunderstanding prior to your last birthday. We didn't talk, call, text or even chat to each other for over some good number of months. But immediately i saw your birthday is around, I didn't hesitate to text u and congratulate u on your birthday and equally call u even though we haven't spoken for months. That's what love, respect and homage is. No total hatred. When u remember your friend is having their special celebrative period, u call or perhaps text to congratulate them even though u guys may not be in tune.
After i congratulated u on your birthday, I called for a truce and i begged u for forgiveness and told u that we can't continue to be so low on each other even though i knw the fault wasn't from me. Which we eventually mended and we became in good tune again.
6, But these time around, I had my birthday last month and u cared-less to even to text me let alone to place a call to me to wish me happy birthday... Friends were calling and texting me and each time i gat one, i looked forward expecting it to be u but non came from u. TOO BAD. "U RE MEAN GIRL".
7, During our preview conflict, u were saying some bad words against the person of me cos I was trying to make u see reasons wt me and for us to call a truce. Words like, "U HATE ME WITH PASSION" I SHOULD STOP DISTURBING U" THAT U WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO WANT ME BACK".and so on but i simply told u that I will not retaliate back on the same footing, cos i still respect & admire u even though we may hv our differences, and that i will be the last person to talk ill of u or cause u just because we re having a rough path. Just go back and check that particular chat history.
8, listen bae, psychology says When one feels he's deliberately being ignored, distant from hashed against or rejected, he get a bit traumatised, it's not just mental, it's physiological and it actually blocks your feelings a bit from that person because your brain doesn't allow you to resolve the problem,". When one is personally being distant from, it is a shock to your body and it stays in your body in the sympathetic nervous system," your brains remembers it, your heart remembers it.
there's a trigger mechanism and the heart flies up way over the bar. This is the sub-conscious brain in action, when the two hemispheres are not connecting.
"Whether it's a person, situation or event, your brain will be searching previous experiences - positive and negative - to make sure that you're safe. When it searches, it finds you were in this position before and ended up being ridiculed, embarrassed and humiliated, and thus tries to protect themselves..
When one is been withdrew from, that soul 've been traumatised - and you don't simply overcome that. It takes a long time to get over."
So i think there's a mental block, or an existing trauma at work that eventually stopped from calling back all this time cos i was a witness to it the first it happened between us...
U don't even care to try and mend bridges and resolve the issue cos to u, u think is men that hv to beg ladies and not vice versa even when the damn problem in question is from the lady....
Plz i think i hv said enough.
I'm tired of having a relationship that the two parties aren't both trying to make it a worthwhile phenomenon.

See am not interested with all this ur stories
U said i didn't tell u I was sick ,I did not wish u well on Ur b'day, I was partying when u called me, I drop call on u.no problem I have accepted it all.
Case close.

Very well then...
And very well closed.
Just take a look at u, too proud of yourself.
No remorse, nothing.
Gosh!!!
I neva knew u re dis mean.
As u said "case close".
I finally said, " VERY WELL CLOSED"... BYE.
Anyway, I wish u d bex in lif Good luck
I don't force myself on people, if your class is higher than mine, i change my school. I am not an option but a choice.

Same wit me.
Good luck too.
I should be very proud of myself because i lack nothing.
Please stop disturbing me.
I will never in this earth ask u to accept me back.
I hate you with passion

I will neva use because of the heats of the moment to lay despicable and bad utterances on who i once considered my great friend.
Hating me with passion is not a perfect channel to lay ones grievances on opinion.
Hate me as much as u can, but be rest assured that i hv never for once hated u since i knw u even up till dis moment that u re making me to hate ur attitude, i will not hate u but will eternally be fond of our good time together all through the year.
I will forever be proud of u and also be proud of our good time together.
U were once my Swthrt, and i knw u will always be in my hrt.
I don't hate u!
I neva hate!!
And i will neva hate u!!!
But if hating me is your best description of me now, and that equally make u happy....
Then continue to hate me with passion for the rest of your life But hear me loud, I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE HATE U OR SAY ANY BAD THING AGAINST U...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
Now the advice i want from you guys is, should i still go ahead and apologize again even though there's no iota of remorse from her own part at all? Thanks
Lol! men are you kidding me? apologise? for what? abeg free her, she doesn't love you, she doesn't deserve you, she doesn't respect you. If you decide to apologize then I can bet you that this same thing will repeat itself again, you have your own self worth man, don't let a lady who's not worth it ridicule you, come on man. man up!
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by stephen53: 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
You are a big bastard

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by SirMichael1: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
firstking01:
Rundecided?, smh.

WTF is your ish? undecided

Shouldn't I read something again angry
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Marioplus(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2017
PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE INNER GRACE TO LET GO OF HER GOOD MEMORIES INSIDE YOUR BRAIN AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT DOUBLE PORTION BLESSING GOD HAS ARRANGED FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

DO NOT LOOSE HOPE WHEN YOU LOOSE SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY OF VALUE IN LIFE:
For every affliction on the RIGHTEOUS {Those who believe in JESUS CHRIST as their OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR AND HAVE GENUINE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT}, there is a DOUBLE PORTION BLESSING COMING
"Instead of your [former] SHAME you will have a DOUBLE PORTION;
And instead of HUMILIATION your PEOPLE will SHOUT for JOY over their PORTION.
Therefore in their land they will POSSESS DOUBLE [what they had FORFEITED];
EVERLASTING JOY will be THEIRS." {Isaiah 61:7}

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lodphil(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2017
Deleting a gal's number when she starts misbehaving is one of the easiest thing for me.
Most of them start that crap when they feel u can't do without them.
You lost her d first day you apologized to her after being wronged by her.
You ve to show u deserve to be respected b4 anybody respects you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lalanice(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
lodphil:
Deleting a gal's number when she starts misbehaving is one of the easiest thing for me.
Most of them start that crap when they feel u can't do without them.
You lost her d first day you apologized to her after being wronged by her.
You ve to show u deserve to be respected b4 anybody respects you.
well apologising to someone even though they are wrong is not always a bad thing, wats bad is wen they now start claiming right because you apologised first. it jst means they'll never learn

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lalanice(f): 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
Marioplus:
PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE INNER GRACE TO LET GO OF HER GOOD MEMORIES INSIDE YOUR BRAIN AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT DOUBLE PORTION BLESSING GOD HAS ARRANGED FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

DO NOT LOOSE HOPE WHEN YOU LOOSE SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY OF VALUE IN LIFE:
For every affliction on the RIGHTEOUS {Those who believe in JESUS CHRIST as their OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR AND HAVE GENUINE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT}, there is a DOUBLE PORTION BLESSING COMING
"Instead of your [former] SHAME you will have a DOUBLE PORTION;
And instead of HUMILIATION your PEOPLE will SHOUT for JOY over their PORTION.
Therefore in their land they will POSSESS DOUBLE [what they had FORFEITED];
EVERLASTING JOY will be THEIRS." {Isaiah 61:7}
did u jst close from church cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
firstking01:
Dump her nowundecided
You had to quote that whole post simply to type ''Dump her now''.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lodphil(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
lalanice:
well apologising to someone even though they are wrong is not always a bad thing, wats bad is wen they now start claiming right because you apologised first. it jst means they'll never learn
lol,why won't they claim right when u ve apologised first.
If I wrong you I apologise, and if u wrong me u must apologise or we go our separate ways.Am dat straight forward.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
lalanice:
ermm wat class are you guys again? undecided

obviously dis relationship was one-sided. its one thing to love ur partner more than they do you, but its a diff thing to love a partner who doesn't love you atall. gd thing you parted ways,...but then again its jst urside of d story we've heard.

By the way, your story go make sense for Philippino movies cheesy

Why Philippino? Don't you think a Yoruba movie would be berra?
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by lalanice(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

Why Philippino? Don't you think a Yoruba movie would be berra?
Philippines live to act love stories, lets jst leave it for them
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
lalanice:
Philippines live to act love stories, lets jst leave it for them

Hahaha. Funny thing I've been in this OP state before. Now i'm just laughing at his post. He's eyes will clear soon.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
I wanted to comment something sensible after I read ur story unfortunately I started reading other comments from fellow romancelander then I forgot what I wanted to say. lol
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by Penaldo: 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
Bro, I won't tell you not to apologize or to apologize, but it is clear you atr in love with her. Please, DON'T contact her except she contacts you. Even when she does, resist the temptation of talking about it. Just watch her and act cool...

If she doesn't contact you, move on...
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by kibra4u(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

Jeez! I hate you already angry

You're so much of a nice guy and that's bad. Very bad and annoying!

Dude, don't ever and I repeat, don't ever apologize. I can tell you that she is waiting for yet another apology from you at this time and if you don't apologize, she'll eventually come over and when she comes over, she wouldn't want to apologize, she would want to act as though nothing was wrong between you guys. That's when you know that you're in charge now, request for a your apology and if she doesn't apologize, walk away and don't look back

WTF is wrong with you? She offends and you apologize? Where the f*ck does that happen? Huh?!. You're easily predictable, she predicts you easily and knows that you'll apologize again.

1. She's has no fūçkīñg repect
2. She's not remorseful
3. A fūçkīñg whōre who is also a party freak
4. A useless and an uncaring b1tch
5. A waste

Dude, I can tell you that she refused to pick your call again because she was enjoying her party with friends or whoever she was with at that time and when the party was over, the hangover started and she fell sick from the party you didn't send her to.

You're too emotional, you don't wanna lose her and that's why you always apologize even even she's wrong. You're not manly. Too weak. So very weak! It irks me!

Also, your initial reply was toooooooooo long. Damn! I got infuriated to the point that I wanted to insult you right away until i turned thoughts from it. See her reply and see you.

You always explain, even scientifically too. Don't be easily predictable. Dude, have some standard and be ready to walk away if it's violated.

Stop acting too sheepish and emotionally. Let her know that you don't depend on her for your happiness or anything like that.

I think you're so much in love with the girl that it has clouded your pattern of reasoning. That's what love does.

Relationship shouldn't be a one sided thing, both sides should work on the relationship to make it strong

Bros you mean all this wahala ontop woman? Na wa for you o. Even if na she be the only woman remaining in this world sef.......free pussies full everywhere o. Its obvious she dosent luv you but you keep forcing urself on her, so tell me why she no go take you play ball. Shine ur eyes o cos if by error of omission or commison you marry this lady na him be say you don sign ur death warrant because na frustration go eventually kill you finish......my last kobo na him I give you.....
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
You had to quote that whole post simply to type ''Dump her now''.

That's all he needs to do.
Re: Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

WTF is your ish? undecided

Shouldn't I read something again angry
Just migrate from this level bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance / Mama Catches Daughter And Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.