Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (88771 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by tivta(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Vikky014:
lols. dey wil never learn. hv never seen a med doc getting married to a road side groundnut seller or a roadside hustling guy getting married to a female doc.

like my dad always says in my dialect.( the rich always mingle wt their counterparts) so if u want a rich guy try and b rich too. not a house wife

God bless you, kindly keep advising them, a friend of mine who is over 30 is still looking for a ready made man, she thinks by hanging out with rich girls she would be lucky to get a rich guy, whenever I see her I just shake my head...
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by JoeCutie(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
In dj khalid's voice***another one**!! i say No to all what u wrote up there op grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by JoeCutie(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Me tootongue.. Is that why we are still Single grin

And will remain single, if care is not taken. Unless of course, you change your mentality. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by double0seven(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2015
seaga:

If you ve different ideas do you have to be cynical to issues and crude in your response. I said RESPONSIBLE men not ALL, so read properly before you criticize, besides successful men still cheat on their newly found wives too, so that doesn't prove anything.

sorry about my language; I apologize.

Buy you do know dey no dey write responsible for face. And very responsible men too do the kind of jilting we are talking about .

It takes a responsible man to take care of his family and mistresses on the side.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Both you and the Op are not being logical at all. I find it quite disturbing that a lady would approve and comend whatever Op has written. Firstly,these are no suggestions or advices. They are points made to humiliate women that would naturally say No to majority of his questions. There are no fixed rules in marriage. I have seen people that answered No to these silly questions who are happily married and People that said Yes and are struggling to remain in marriage. You don't sit down and draw a silly list for Women and suggest that they might never marry if they don't adhere to your points.
There is nothing to understand,sorry!

I love you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by MVLOX(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2015
After reading this I have to call my fiancé immediately and tell her how much I LOVE and appreciate her......she is the best....for my sake she has said yes to most of the question u asked here op......I knw it won't be long again b4 I go do make our union official
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Ihuomadinihu: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Finally,unless you are in love with a man under a wide age bracket,it is not advisable to go for such men. I don't see what a Lady of 24 will be doing with a man of 33 to 35. For God's sake, you are meant to enjoy your marriage with someone you can relate with and be free with. Most older men that date younger girls are doing so to replenish the youth they have lost. Some of them do so because they know that a younger girl of 24 would swallow his nasty excesses while a woman of 28 and above knows what she cannot tolerate from men. The older and educated a woman gets the more informed she becomes,so it's a CATCH THEM YOUNG ISSUE because men want to behave anyhow and get away with it!
Most grown ladies are in tune with their bodies,mind and spirit. She will be able to bring a sense of balance into marriage both financially, mentally, socially etc.
Some of these men from 35 and above have wasted their youth jumping from one woman to another and when he feels that he is getting old he starts looking for younger women. What happened to his age mates? What happened to that 35 yrs old woman that has been with him for a while?
And the OP wants to shame women that wouldn't accept these kinds of men? Everywoman has the right to turn down an older man if it's not want she wants.
A 35 yr old man and above with a regular job who is still unmarried is a big suspect. I am not prescribing anything like the Op,neither am i suggesting that Older women are better than younger girls, but it's very disturbing when a Man bypasses decent women of his age group for young girls in their early 20s. That is a big Red flag!
If he can't handle a grown woman what tells you he can handle you when you begin to grow and become wiser in marriage?
If you say yes then say Yes because you love that 40 yrs old man and both of you complement each other,otherwise let that man go for women close to his age group(30s)
The list is as useless as a Maths set to a Linguistics student!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
tivta:

God bless you, kindly keep advising them, a friend of mine who is over 30 is still looking for a ready made man, she thinks by hanging out with rich girls she would be lucky to get a rich guy, whenever I see her I just shake my head...
hahaha, may I ask if she is rich too …
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Aroh48(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Good evening madam, long time.

Abeg if you have a daughter remind her that Dangote once sold sugar and salt in small quantity o.
Remind her that Donjazzy once fried akara and buns at a popular bus-top to survive and remind her that some millionaires today were once squatters and not even a proud owner of a room apartment.

I love this guy
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nature8(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by johnel2real(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
goldendainty:
lovely points smiley
except for the age part. I slightly disagree with u there, be always careful with the way u generalize things "fulfilling their sexual fantasies" really? Not everyone withing that age bracket has that sort of mentality and besides some people of higher age margin are as guilty. My advice to young ladies is fear God, serve him in spirit and in truth and you won't have to worry about falling for the right or wrong man; for God will govern your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by tivta(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
hahaha, may I ask if she is rich too …
She is far from rich, from an average family, it is even makeup that makes her fine, she looks older than her age. Yet she wants a young rich guy lol
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by lynn360: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2015
extraterra:

Tomorrow now, this person will do this same thing to that poor young girl who has defied all odds to ensure she encourages him in his struggles, and when he gets to the top and takes in the view, he'll just tell her, "thanks a lot, it's been quite the ride" and go straight for the fresh-looking babes. We know your type.

Ladies, please do what your heart tells you. I would honestly advise against marrying a struggling man with no regular source of income. It is not good for raising a family. A sense of financial security is necessary for a stable family. It reduces potential frustration. Now I'm not saying that things can't change even for the rich, but even God ensured that Adam was working and was made responsible before Eve came on board. Don't listen to sentiment-whipping embittered male folk. Do what your heart tells you to. Every lady must not say yes to the abovementioned questions, they have a right to their preferences, and it still doesn't make them gold diggers.
kisswish I could you give a hug for this post... you deserve a Range Rover for a Christmas gift.lol
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are in lalaland

There are many ric, classy, decent and hardworking women who wouldn't marry a poor guy.

Trust me I would know,

And who is doubting that, the bone of contention is that relationship shouldn't be based on financial gains,even though we ve people with that ideology, in my view, it is sickening and shows lack of self confidence
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2015
seaga:

And who is doubting that, the bone of contention is that relationship shouldn't be based on financial gains,even though we ve people with that ideology, in my view, it is sickening and shows lack of self confidence

It is not sickening. It is normalcheesy

You are not going to live their lives for them, are you?

Don't worry, money is just part of the numerous reasons to be with that mantongue

Let them be!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2015
double0seven:

sorry about my language; I apologize.

Buy you do know dey no dey write responsible for face. And very responsible men too do the kind of jilting we are talking about .

It takes a responsible man to take care of his family and mistresses on the side.

Apology accepted
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is not sickening. It is normalcheesy

You are not going to live their lives for them, are you?

Don't worry, money is just part of the numerous reasons to be with that mantongue

Let them be!

Sure they do, and I am entitled to my opinion.
Just as the Op is,besides the write up I believe are for those having problems securing a fruitful relationship and marriage.If you have a Maga you are looting good luck, but not every woman can ve that opportunity and we still ve women who are not overwhelmed by riches of a man.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2015
seaga:

Sure they do, and I am entitled to my opinion.
Just as the Op is,besides the write up I believe are for those having problems securing a fruitful relationship and marriage.If you have a Maga you are looting good luck, but not every woman can ve that opportunity and we still ve women who are not overwhelmed by riches of a man.

I am also entitled to my opinion

Don't you think you are doing the exact opposite? How would you describe a fruitful relationship? Can you sincerely wish yourself a man in a position where a lady would consider dating just for the sake of marriage?sad. Did you even consider the probability of these women to be happy in a ‘fruitful relationship'?
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am also entitled to my opinion

Don't you think you are doing the exact opposite? How would you describe a fruitful relationship? Can you sincerely wish yourself a man in a position where a lady would consider dating just for the sake of marriage?sad. Did you even consider the probability of these women to be happy in a ‘fruitful relationship'?

Now the question is can money buy happiness?
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2015
seaga:

Now the question is can money buy happiness?

Money can buy happinesscheesy, bearing in mind that happiness is subjective. What makes me happy is different from what makes you happycheesy
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Something tells me this op is unmarried and broke. He must be speaking out of frustration. Keep poking your dirty mouth into single women's business like your life depends on it. olosho. See, let me tell you and all the dumb broke ass negroes here. Any body can get married including a 50 year old woman. People have different reasons for getting married. Marriage gives women financial and physical protection. If no man can give her that, she should remain single.

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Horlamidey25(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
what an amazing write up? I like it.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Money can buy happiness:DD, bragging in mind that happiness is subjective. What makes me happy is different from what makes you happycheesy

Well! there's no point arguing with a cynic, your obsession with money knows no bound.you are controlled by it, can easily be manipulated by it . Remember the admonishing love for money is the root of all evil.I rest my case.
Good day
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
koyyes:
Something tells me this op is unmarried and broke. He must be speaking out of frustration. Keep poking your dirty mouth into single women's business like your life depends on it. olosho. See, let me tell you and all the dumb broke ass negroes here. Any body can get married including a 50 year old woman. People have different reasons for getting married. Marriage gives women financial and physical protection. If no man can give her that, she should remain single.

Wow so spot on.You sure have the gift of a seer.

In all honestly i hit the rock bottom over 3yrs ago after years of abundance and that was when my eyes opened to the hopelessness of having an affair with a typical naija girl so yes im writing from experience and i now know why rich guys use and dump naija ladies like rags.

In the course of the past 3yrs i have come to realize that most Nigerian ladies are their own problems hence the need to share this for the greater number of ladies and not the few from very rich background.

Asides that.. im the type of guy who is practical,down to earth and would rather love to speak the truth even when i know the mindset of the people just like your profile pics illustrates.

Truth is always bitter.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
seaga:

Well! there's no point arguing with you, your obsession with money knows no bound.you are controlled by it, can easily be manipulated by it . Remember the admonishing love for money is the root of all evil.I rest my case.
Good day

cheesy

Why are you so pained?

Is this not the season of truths and realities? sad

What? You can't handle itundecided

I hope you weren't expecting me to appease to your high moral standard, were you?

I rest my case
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by babie78: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=biafranqueen post=40954742]Actually Dantata was his grandfather and the person that gave him the money was his Uncle $50,000.00 cash FYI. [/quote

point is he was not from a poor home so OP should stpp alluding to him

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Chuksgeo: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
no 5 is fake
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by HIbekay5: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rome isn't built in a day. But no be for one room apartment.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
alexis007:
That no. 5 point sef.....angry

It has some connection with Paedophilia, Yerima and Aisha Buhari.

Women have suffered. Their ultimate success seem to be the ability to hook down a guy into marriage. No chance of self-determination.

Till their brains get an upgrade, and the heavy reliance upon the male-folk disappears.......It's a man's world.

I do not agree with the Yerima and Sanusi type of marriage. Like you said, its paedophilia. But if a single guy is lets say 35 yrs old and falls in love with a 22 or 23 year old lady. The girl is the smart person in the relationship for overlooking her age mates and hooking up with a 35 year old who has accomplished financial independence. She is not xoming to suffer at all.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Wow so spot on.You sure have the gift of a seer.

In all honestly i hit the rock bottom over 3yrs ago after years of abundance and that was when my eyes opened to the hopelessness of having an affair with a typical naija girl so yes im writing from experience and i now know why rich guys use and dump naija ladies like rags.

In the course of the past 3yrs i have come to realize that most Nigerian ladies are their own problems hence the need to share this for the greater number of ladies and not the few from very rich background.

Asides that.. im the type of guy who is practical,down to earth and would rather love to speak the truth even when i know the mindset of the people just like your profile pics illustrates.

Truth is always bitter.
Your epistle is subjective. You can't use your failed relationship/marriage to judge every single nigerian woman. Keep your opinion to yourself and leave them alone. I've read and even 'liked' some of your comments on Nl but this is highly disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by biafranqueen: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=babie78 post=40965158][/quote]correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.