Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (135348 Views)

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / Valentine Day: 10 Body Languages That Says "I Love You" / Body Languages To Know Your Sister Is Not A Virgin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by marysc: 7:57pm On May 22, 2018
The following are different common ways lovers express their feelings to the other person. When you begin to notice them, you should know for certainty that he or she is deeply in love with you.

#35. Desire to hear from you always

When a man or woman is deeply in love, he/she does everything possible to hear from the other person regularly and hearing your voice sooth his/her longings.

#34. Does not check time when you are around

A man or woman in love does not observe time when you are with him or her. This is so because you are all that matters to him or her and time with you is time well spent.

#33. Cancels other appointments for your sake

When a person is in love with you, he or she will cancel other appointments and tell them he or she is busy when he/she is with you.

#32. Shows you to friends

When a person does not hesitate to introduce you to his/her friends, it is a sign that he or she is deeply in love with you.

#31. Always talking about you to friends

When A person always say good things about you to his or her friends that is a sign he or she is seriously in love with you.

READ MORE

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
marysc:
The following are different common ways lovers express their feelings to the other person. When you begin to notice them, you should know for certainty that he or she is deeply in love with you.

When a man or woman is deeply in love, he/she does everything possible to hear from the other person regularly and hearing your voice sooth his/her longings.

A man or woman in love does not observe time when you are with him or her. This is so because you are all that matters to him or her and time with you is time well spent.

When a person is in love with you, he or she will cancel other appointments and tell them he or she is busy when he/she is with you.

When a person does not hesitate to introduce you to his/her friends, it is a sign that he or she is deeply in love with you.

When A person always say good things about you to his or her friends that is a sign he or she is seriously in love with you.

READ MORE

hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

i am deeply hurt presently. really heart broken
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by EzeDiEgo1: 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
Disgusting
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 8:26am On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Disgusting
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Disgusting
undecided
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by neyero: 4:17am On May 25, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

Nice one

1 Like

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by Tiffbuxas: 10:52am On May 25, 2018
Read and comman tell. Me number one jare
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
maloney1:
Why bro?
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 10:14pm On May 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:

grin grin grin
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 9:24pm On May 26, 2018
maloney1:

its well bro
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:
Why bro?
getting better.
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2018
maloney1:
getting better.
KK.
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2018
maloney1:
getting better.
KK.
maloney1:
getting better.
KK.

1 Like

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 4:20pm On May 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 11:38pm On May 28, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 10:47pm On May 29, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 12:43am On May 31, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
tongue
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by Tiffbuxas: 12:35pm On May 31, 2018
dasokeb:

tongue
oya what is number one

1 Like

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
oya what is number one
no 1 could be anything

1 Like

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 3:58am On Jun 02, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

Wow
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
vehonuxa:

Wow
oya vaseline
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by gomemaxe: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

love is so so complicated
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
gomemaxe:

love is so so complicated
very very
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 2:51am On Jun 05, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

your partner can show you all this sign and hate on you, Judas betrayed Jesus with a Kiss

2 Likes

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
baniyo2:

your partner can show you all this sign and hate on you, Judas betrayed Jesus with a Kiss

true talk
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2018
dasokeb:

true talk
thank you
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
baniyo2:

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2018
baniyo2:

lol
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
dasokeb:

lol
shocked
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.