Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (88772 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by savcy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

You are drifting the topic though but the embolden is well articulated and i agree with you.

What im just trying to explain is that no woman should date a man because she hopes that the guy will make it in future..infact that is a criminal act

Many Naija babes have this criminal and potentially dumb and parasitic mindset that they are with a struggling guy in order to be a good beneficiary of his speculated future wealthy status.

What if he never makes it? what happened to loving a man for who he is and not who he may become?
I think there is something fundamentally wrong with the mindset of many Nigerian ladies and until they change this appalling mindset,they will never have value in the eyes of any man whether they struggled with him or met him as a wealthy man.

Rich guys go broke and broke guys hit it big and that is just life for you so every reasonable and focused lady should never ever stay with a struggling guy because she hopes he makes it one day.Its one thing to expect progress for your man and another to patch up with a man with a dominant hope that he makes it and then spends on you. huuh!

My good God. Where'd you get this kind of wisdom. You must be living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
judedwriter:
Ladies, for every ready made man you see, there is a story-story-story that wil amaze u! This is why most of these rich guys don't waste time in using women who flock them like vultures like tissue paper! Its so unfortunate, and it breaks my heart that many ladies are getting vitimized daily by these dudes. D truth is everytin in life involves risk! It is a risk for a lady to wait for a strugglin fellow to make it but its way better than regretting marrying a billionaire!

You get sense
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by francababy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Did you ask them if they got married after they were earning 400k?

Please go back and ask them.

And you even have the propensity to increase the font as if it makes sense.

lol. From your threads and posts, it shows you are obsessed with women. Unfortunately, these women have picked other men instead of you. Sorry. Get a job. Get a life. Don't expect to have a woman in your sorry state.

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
francababy:

lol. From your threads and posts, it shows you are obsessed with women. Unfortunately, these women have picked other men instead of you. Sorry. Get a job. Get a life. Don't expect to make a woman in your sorry state.

Madam park well.

With "my sorry" status it wont take me more than once to woo you and have you...so park very well. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute just keep mum and watch telemudo..we need intelligent contributions here and not some odoriferous display of ignorance.

Empty barrel,i know your type who comes on-line to brag.Go learn some decorum please.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by kenny1313(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
The fear of being unmarried or single is start of loyalty from ladies.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Luckygurl:
coolcool
My name is Luckyman and your name is luckygul
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by sammychimex(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmm, marriage no be cha cha or calocalo. As a guy when you are ready for marriage u will know. Our ultimate goal should be to provide the best possible environment for building our family. U live in a. One room no regular job u want marry. Can you give out your daughter to such a man?
I have always said it my children will never know tha Nepa dey take light. My wife will live like a Queen.

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Lovebond34(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
was actually enjoyin d write up..buh wen ah got to number 5...?? nd who says a guy wif a closer age gap cnt make u his wife?? nope ah dnt agree wif 5!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lovebond34:
was actually enjoyin d write up..buh wen ah got to number 5...?? nd who says a guy wif a closer age gap cnt make u his wife?? nope ah dnt agree wif 5!

There are definitely exceptions as i wrote but the assertion holds true in most cases.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by lynn360: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
This Op's reasoning is dangerous, read all his post and you'd confirm that. Seeing Nigerian ladies as gold diggers has become a kind of norm for some dudes. Do you think for a sec every lady dating a rich guy is out for his money? Staying with a broke guy doesn't guarantee happiness in marriage same goes with marrying a rich guy. Choosing a life partner should be a thing of choice and more of a personal decision not this wacked analysis of yours.

Op, with all the riches in the world I can't settle for a man with your kind of mentality, it can suffocate a woman in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by otiigba1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Another gender segregating topic on nairaland.
Anyway men have suffered, now we seem to be begging women to marry us regardless of how old and wrinkled we are or how empty our pocket is in the name of love.

I wouldn't even want to marry any woman unless i am able to look after them financially and otherwise no matter how much she may claim she loves me. Love can not put food on the table or pay the bills.

5 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nicely written. I agree with your post but I have a reservation with the number 2 point. Here's an excerpt from the said point;

"Ok what is even the guaranty that the ones who have good jobs or business can not face hardship? many ladies have lost their chance with a vibrant vision driven man just because they are waiting to say yes to a man who has a job rather than for them to also find something doing that will make them financially independent while the guy has enough space to pursue his dreams.Believe it or not 95% of the rich or successful guys you see today have passed through a struggling face."

Like I said while I agree with what you said I feel indifferent about the embolden. Quite true a rich fellow might face challenges and financial setbacks but the possibility of this happening is way less likely than a struggling fellow having a breakthrough to success. I keep hearing this saying all the time that what's the possibility a rich won't get broke? Yes true, but such occurrence is not as possible like that of a not-to-do well hitting landmines of riches. This saying is as if 'prospect' guarantees 'riches'.

Also, let's put ourselves in ladies shoes for a moment. Shall we? You have two guys who are showing interest in you and you have some form of attraction towards the both of them. One is rich and the other struggling but he's got prospect all the same. Who would you go for among the two? If your daughter or sister is saddled between these two choices of men who would you recommend for her?

Honest response with reasons please. And while at it be reminded that prospect doesn't always result to success. Not everyone with noticeable prospect becomes rich.

In other words every woman must be married to rich man.Dont you get he/ she said not everyone has the opportunity to date already made men.Read properly before you criticize. He didn't say if you have choices of proposal who would you choose. GOD!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Affable200(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good one
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by double0seven(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Op, what's up with the bad language

" A man who lives in face me i face you
screws you at will "

Can't you be decent in your speech? While you may be making some points, but your bad language shows you might just a a guy who is very angry due to some personal bad experience; or otherwise a kid who just knows how to make up theories.

first how do you know a man living in face me I face you screws a particular girl at will And if you do, what happens to phrases like "makes love" or "intimate with". By using words like "scre.w you", you implying the girls are some kind of prostitutes or worthless creatures. So why does the guy in question wish to marry them then?

Tell me, do you really need this part to be able to make your point? I strongly suspect you are someone that has little or no respect for women.

you may some points, but your very appalling language and angry tone makes nonsense of them all.

5 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by krixEfe: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
guy you too much. i really like this.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
ksstroud:

Keep it up... I know you
shocked
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by misspicy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

A woman can decide to marry whoever makes her happy.

The problem I have with the OP is that he believes women should suck it up and men should treat women as fairly as possible.

He is a natural womanologist, maybe because he was a woman in his former life. Once you agree with him, in no time you should find a husband and stay married for the rest of your life.

His motto is 'Let's keep the status quo. You don't have to be a better man but you have to a better woman'.

are you minding the eeediot,AF you seen his latest thread?
the guy his an unapologetic demented chauvinist

anyone that agrees with his twisted way of reasoning is decent and classy and anyone that disagrees is a -LovePeddler and slut
some mad people are just roaming around unchecked

please always over look and avoid his mentally unstable threads abeg no let am transfer it to you gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by seaga: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

Like seriously? If i didnt love him will i stay and struggle with him in d first place....
So it is okay for the guy to move on to another woman after he has finally made it because the one who struggled with him wants a pay check? Why did she struggle with him in d first place wen she had oda better off suitors,so it is okay she lose both ways

i keep saying,this is a risk i for one will not undertake,imagine if d guy i struggle with af dis kind of mindset
Why do you get what is saying, he isn't saying anyone should dupe a lady after been successful, he is saying dating or loving someone should be unconditional. Be it rich or poor date unconditionally. Rich dumps poor dumps too vice versa. No favours

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by nickydof(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
proserfina:
The problem is that we ladies at times tends to be myopic... As a woman, stupidity is when you sit back
cross-legged and search for an already made man. In
case you don't know, every already made man
out there has a woman who has been with him
from when he had only a pair of shorts and a
single shirt. That's why majority of well to do
men, usually make you nothing but a sex- toy,
for you mean absolutely nothing to them.
He might cheat on her with you, but truth is,
he'll never leave her for you… If you are guilty
of hunting for an already made man, then i tell
you, my dear you are such a cow, you actually
need horns. When a good healthy brain settles,
yours floats!
He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts all
the time.
He may not have a great job.
But it’s enough to know you are the only one he
craves for and loves unconditionally
As such we should learn to live with the hardworking man and pray that God will bless the work of his hands.

MA! UNA NO MANY! LIKE 0.1% OF THE FEMALE POPULATION. JUST HOPE YOUR NUMBER BLOSSOM COS SO MANY UNMARRIED YOUNG MEN OUT THERE SEEK FOR YOUR KIND! GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by lynn360: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
darlenese:
The Op has complex issues

Guy go hustle jor,

OK over to the guys...........
1. Can u marry a woman with flat chest?
2. Can u marry a woman with flat ass?
3. Can u marry a woman with V.mobile shape?

If. Ur answers to the above questions is no, then delete ur post!

No babes, the question should be...
1. Can you marry a woman who's a bad cook?
2. Can you marry a woman who cannot take care of a home?
3. Can you marry an extravagant woman?
The questions you asked are even fair enough as some guys can deal with the physical commas of a woman but not these ones. The society expects the female folks to be perfect while it's normal for men to be imperfect.#heartbreaking

7 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by ksstroud: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
goldendainty:

shocked
Do not be taken aback
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Missmossy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Different strokes for different folks grin grin
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
seaga:

Why do you get what is saying, he isn't saying anyone should dupe a lady after been successful, he is saying dating or loving someone should be unconditional. Be it rich or poor date unconditionally. Rich dumps poor dumps too vice versa. No favours

If i were you i wont quote that lady..she has issues.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by AleAirHub(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
How are wish say Gloria go come see these level and that yeye nemi way dey say she no go fit roll with hustler/ struggling guy....
grin grin

Cc Winetapper
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Elihu200(f): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
dis came at dey right tym for me. tanks OP
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
only an illetrate ladies can say accept those conditions
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
double0seven:

screws you at will "

Can't you be decent in your speech? While you may be making some points, but your bad language shows you might just a a guy who is very angry due to some personal bad experience; or otherwise a kid who just knows how to make up theories.

first how do you know a man living in face me I face you screws a particular girl at will And if you do, what happens to phrases like "makes love" or "intimate with". By using words like "scre.w you", you implying the girls are some kind of prostitutes or worthless creatures. So why does the guy in question wish to marry them then?

Tell me, do you really need this part to be able to make your point? I strongly suspect you are someone that has little or no respect for women.

you may some points, but your very appalling language and angry tone makes nonsense of them all.

I need to stress some valid points sis and i was actually modest because scr*w was used and not f.ck..that is modesty
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Elihu200:
dis came at dey right tym for me. tanks OP

I am glad to know this.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Missyetty(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

This mindset is even more demeaning for a lady to hinge her perseverance with a struggling man on leveraging on his possible success in life.

Is it that our ladies are so hopeless and parasitic that they believe loving a struggling guy is a favour that must be reciprocated.

Abeg if any girl is not willing to be with a man for the right reason then let her start scouting for a rich guy to purchase her. I totally support you on this, suffering with a girl should not be a kind of favour, you should be with him because you love him and expect nothing in return...#myOpinion
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
but na was for u ooo. this op make sense.. get a brain and follow the op
francababy:

lol. From your threads and posts, it shows you are obsessed with women. Unfortunately, these women have picked other men instead of you. Sorry. Get a job. Get a life. Don't expect to make a woman in your sorry state.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by lynn360: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
double0seven:

screws you at will "

Wish I could give you a thousand likes for this
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
ksstroud:

Do not be taken aback

ok.

happy birthday smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.