Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age (1822 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside / Can You Dress For Your Kid like this In This Present Age? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by EbubeOnoh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
This two old couples has been married for 58 years now.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
For wia?
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by psucc(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even the wan no go gree?
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by boboLIL(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes ,,,, I de do am for my bae....I'm last. Of my kind
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by adet991(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
yes
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by jamex93(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
See love abeg

No b d nonsense dem dey call love today
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by angieberry(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Two old couples? I only see one old couple. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cool, I do it to my younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
I can do this, am the last of my kind. The last hair bender. tongue
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by tpiander: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2015
where is that done?

ie grandpa sitting down to do grandma's hair instead of her going to onidiri (hairdresser).

not Nigeria for sure, unless it's specific to region.
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by hYpErbOi: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2015
The BC kinda love.. Wre husband call wife 'Mummyy' n Wife calls husband 'Daddyy' not the new era one that lacks love n respect.

Met some old couple who came to the bank to apply for a visa card about a weeks ago cus she was traveling out of the country. There was electricity break for a yl n d man brought out a pair of face-towel from his pocket to clean his woman's face cus she was sweating.
That is what I call love.
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
pcguru1:
I can do this, am the last of my kind. The last hair bender. tongue
grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Plait their wives' hair?

Yes they do.

I will say husbands of this generation are more into this stuff than their fathers

(1) (Reply)

Pray Against Time Wasters. / When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag / How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.