Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside (1470 Views)

. / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2016
Just recently I met with one of the virtuous and beautiful lady; I met her on the popular social media site Facebook. When we started chatting at first she was very reluctant in replying my messages, so as a Lagos sharp guy, I kept pressing harder wanting to gain her audience with all the skills I have learnt and acquired in the street of Lagos. One day I finally got her attention and she started asking series of all kinds of blabla questions ladies ask men they are getting attracted to, trust me I wouldn’t fail on that, I gave her all the info she needs to know about me. Our communication gained momentum and started getting more intense, we chat first thing in the morning and late hours in the night. After sometime I shared with her my feelings for her and to my surprise this lady snapped, she started lamenting about how Men are animals, cheats and ungrateful. I tried to convince her that I’m different and all that blabla psyching to get a woman fall for a man, we then invited me to her shop. To cut the long story short we finally met at and she broke the bombshell to me that she is married but not happy, she narrated how she married her husband when he was flat broke and when he became wealthy he married another woman being an ‘Alhaji’. She said her marriage has not remained the same since the new woman came into her husband’s life, one night we while chatting we disclosed to me that I’m making feel like a woman, that her panties is soaked.

She disclosed to me how she has been a celibate for good three years, and she typed “Make me feel like a woman again, lets hook up somewhere”, my eyes bulged and my heart faster when I saw it. Few seconds later she called and we started talking till 2am, we finally agreed to meet the next weekend. All the while we were on phone her husband was right behind the door listening to our conversation, the next day her husband picked up her phone and read me and his wife’s chats on Facebook. He got so mad and infuriated that he chased the woman all sort of names and chased her away from his house, the woman called me to inform me, I tried consoling her that things would get better. I suggested a place she could stay till the issue is being resolved but she opted to stay in her friend’s house, few days later the issue was resolved and the woman parked in to her husband’s house. That night she parked in, to the woman’s surprise, her husband came kneeling down to apologize for all the wrong he has done to her. He pleaded that he will try to make amends so the marriage will work and that she should cut all communications with me, in fact he blocked me from his wife’s Facebook account that night. The next day the woman texted me to inform me that she has reconciled with her husband and that we should remain friends (Friend zoning things), she thanked me for the attention, care and being an agent of change to her marriage.

Men, if you don’t love and care for that woman someone out there would, it is said that “You don’t miss your water till the well runs dry”.

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/05/how-met-pushes-their-spouse-outside.html

3 Likes

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by donbenedict(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
Lwkmd. U didn't even bleep her sef. Mchew.
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by yvelchstores(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
What can I say, stay away from a married wOman. If her husband touches her or not, she is someone's property, keep away pls. U almost led her to committing adultery. As for men, ur wife needs ur attention. There are thousands of ppl like op all around.
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
yvelchstores:
What can I say, stay away from a married wOman. If her husband touches her or not, she is someone's property, keep away pls. U almost led her to committing adultery. As for men, ur wife needs ur attention. There are thousands of ppl like op all around.

Did you read the story at all ?
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by MrKong: 4:35pm On May 20, 2016
I'd like to piss on this thread but it would be a seen a criminal ordinance

1 Like

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
MrKong:
I'd like to piss on this thread but it would be a seen a criminal ordinance

Thank you, we have noticed you .

4 Likes

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by cococandy(f): 6:36am On May 21, 2016
Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by Dyt(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
*did you mimic the op?

cheesy cheesy grin
And ended with name calling like ode oshi

cheesy
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by cococandy(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
*did you mimic the op?

cheesy cheesy grin
And ended with name calling like ode oshi

cheesy
The thread is just lame.

1 Like

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by Nobody: 11:22am On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
The thread is just lame.
Why do you say so...

I actually get the point in the thread

2 Likes

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2016
I see the point the poster is trying to make.
Still think it's a lame story

pucelle:

Why do you say so...
I actually get the point in the thread

1 Like

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

And definitely not a true story either.

1 Like

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

Not writing this to impress anyone, its a simple life experience which someone can learn one or more things from it, i could twerk the story if i want to but i dont wona deviate from the moral of the story. Thanks madam Sabi
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2016
HerexG:

Not writing this to impress anyone, its a simple life experience which someone can learn one or more things from it, i could twerk the story if i want to but i dont wona deviate from the moral of the story. Thanks madam Sabi
So it's a made-up story.

Can you tweak it so that the lady gets some sense and leave the asswipe husband who decided to disrespect their marriage by bringing someone else into it in the name of second wife?

That would be a better read.

2 Likes

Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by EfemenaXY: 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
HerexG:

So what's this fantasy story doing in the family section then?

Take it to the Literature or Romance section. More appropriate for surreal tales.
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So what's this fantasy story doing in the family section then?

Take it to the Literature or Romance section. More appropriate for surreal tales.

Why are you finding it hard to understand simple English ? I said i could that means i didn't, haba !
Re: How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside by HerexG(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

So it's a made-up story.

Can you tweak it so that the lady gets some sense and leave the asswipe husband who decided to disrespect their marriage by bringing someone else into it in the name of second wife?

That would be a better read.

I never mentioned that it is a made up story read properly, i said i could tweak to story to make it more interesting but for the fact its a real life scene i ve to just leave it the way it happened.

(1) (Reply)

This 11 Year Old Survived 4 Days At Sea After Her Family Was Murdered / My Son Behaves Like Someone With A Low IQ / How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.