Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Need To STOP IT!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Need To STOP IT!!! (591 Views)

Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / Etisalat Chat Pack Auto Renewal Cant Stop It, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To STOP IT!!! by ewizard1: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello Guys,

I was watching through one of my best Youtube Tech Reviewers MKBHD on on his channel and i found this video he named

[size=18pt]STOP IT !!![/size]

Yes, Stop it.

I decided to share this with you guys because tonnes of us here are guilty of it.

If you got data... Please watch!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aji9F-QWNTA

You can always say what you think about it... Would try to type out the listed things for peeps who got not much data.

Enjoy
Re: You Need To STOP IT!!! by henribj(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
me no get data o
please type out wetin them talk.

1 Like

Re: You Need To STOP IT!!! by Leopantro: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lolololol.
Really like that guy.
Seriously, more than half of the questions asked in the phone section can be solved if you ask Google.
And as for IE, the best and only use is to download another browser.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno G9 Re-configured / MTN And Their WAHALA / Iphone Gets Warm During Use???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.