Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss (2511 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by KingRaoul: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Most guys dont like ladies because they got to discover their true nature. The guys that love women grew up with a mother that was 100% nice to them, they had money or goodlooks so naturally since they were kids they were pampered by females so in their brains they see females as golden creatures and its those guys that bash any guy who abuses girls of forums like nairaland cuz they love gurls and who can blame their fortunate background? Well for others its different, when u have a mother who is vain and shallow as well as sisters who are u will grow up to see ladies real nature. Guys who were broke and later became rich can never be played by a girl, they know girls are fake and only want them now cuz of their riches thats why rich guys are 99% players. Same with guys who used to be ugly and tattered, when they become fresh and clean u dont expect them to adore girls because they can see through all of the fake admiration. As a guy, When u look good as a kid then lose it as a teen then re-gain ur looks as an adult how do u think u will see girls? U will realise they once loved u, then mocked u, then now they want to act like they love u again? U will play them, use them, and lastly become an arrogant jerkk, cuz u can now see the fakeness of the ladies in 3d. So yeah, i see girls as gold diggers searching for rich powerful popular handsome men only, and wat do u think guys will do when they get all those qualities after knowing girls true nature? This is why rich boys are players, fine boys are proud arrogant and cocky and mean, and popular guys use girls as decoration because yeah girls are so vain and when u get to know this u can never be nice to them like the ignorant mummy boys.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by DankemzI(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
A simple case study is Lara of Edo state
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by Tapout(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
DankemzI:
A simple case study is Lara of Edo state

meaning?? undecided
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2015
grin . Spot on bruh cool
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by Tapout(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
wtf!! op u should stop writing things out of depression, cos u will end up not making any sense at all.
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by DankemzI(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Tapout:

meaning?? undecided

She's a Miner. Looking for Gold
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by Afrok(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Continue to be A player until one day u meet a COACH, or better stil continue to play her like a ball, until a GOALKEEPER catches her cry
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by KingRaoul: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Tapout:
wtf!! op u should stop writing things out of depression, cos u will end up not making any sense at all.

Nigga the post is not about me, its about a stereotype. Or do u love me? Why are u searching for me ? nigga i dont roll like that. Shift.
Re: The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss by Tapout(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2015
KingRaoul:

Nigga the post is not about me, its about a stereotype. Or do u love me? Why are u searching for me ? nigga i dont roll like that. Shift.

sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

To Side Chics (photo) / Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) / When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.