Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy (2293 Views)

Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by bobogee007(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Never had one tho
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Hazardd(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
You never had one...why bring up the topic, next patient
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by afolwalex20(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by bobogee007(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
My friend told me the woman no shake @ all as he was pumping her both front and back
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by pTomz(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2015
bobogee007:
My friend told me the woman no shake @ all as he was pumping her both front and back
lol, hormones don die
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by bobogee007(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2015
pTomz:
lol, hormones don die
He said he smacked her like crazy, just moaning
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by bobogee007(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
ah ah were you the sugar mummy
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by pTomz(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
bobogee007:

He said he smacked her like crazy, just moaning
dude needs Jesus, tell him datcry
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by jessejagga(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2015
don it a couple of times sha the woman just d shouting with pleasure and i was feelin like mike tyson with my average tin,after she said it bin long she did it. so i just tot datz y she was shouting, she called 4 my service like three days latter....
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by bobogee007(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
jessejagga:
don it a couple of times sha the woman just d shouting with pleasure and i was feelin like mike tyson with my average tin,after she said it bin long she did it. so i just tot datz y she was shouting, she called 4 my service like three days latter....
Chai
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by lekjons(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2015
*quietly off slippers* *dusts them* *puts them in armpit* *bolts outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
bobogee007:
Never had one tho
HMMMMM. i no know u no well
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by austine4real(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just pray u no go jam a maniac na u go tire o
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Glowstone(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
fantasies
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have many encounters with sugar mamas but I will say this experience.

I was sent a message by my big brother here in vi.and a woman drive by and winked at me.she had a tattoo on her left shoulder.i winked back.she parked and told me if I stayed around I said yes.she said she doesnt mind having my number.which I gave her

fastforward,I was even spending for her taking her to shopping mall and mega chicken.one day she told me she wanted us to go somewhere the place is called voodoo here on the island.olamide,phyno,was also there.well we booked a room and the rest was history.we still talk tho.saw her last week tho
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:

I was sent a message by my big brother here in vi.and a woman drive by and winked at me.she had a tattoo on her left shoulder.i winked back.she parked and told me if I stayed around I said yes.she said she doesnt mind having my number.which I gave her

fastforward,I was even spending for her taking her to shopping mall and mega chicken.one day she told me she wanted us to go somewhere the place is called voodoo here on the island.olamide,phyno,was also there.well we booked a room and the rest was history.we still talk tho.saw her last week tho

you were spending for her then na Olosho be that
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:

I respect ur lies! cheesy
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
I respect ur lies! cheesy
it's not lies sis
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

you were spending for her then na Olosho be that
na packaging bro
Re: Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy by calabardick(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
bobogee007:

that one no be sugar momy, that is a retired ashawo

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Here | Latest Updates And News / Do All Guys Have Chest Hair? / She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.