Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? (2293 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by steveneche(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Do u think she's up to some thing? These days she does not want me to using rain coat on hear.
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by CaroLyner(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
ask her.simple
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Mikeyjoe(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
She wants a better taste
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by bronzegoddess(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Awon oponu ti poju ni nairaland yii. Kini!

2 Likes

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Skin to skin is the best way better to feel ur partner grin besides she's ur gf,so what's makes u so worried? Don't u like it feeling her deep within? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin she wan share some things with u.I hope u understand .its the season of sharing everything

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Most Ladies like it "Skin to Skin".

& Moreover, If you Try to ask her, She might not be honest with you.

But Who knows? She might be up to something.
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by sinaj(f): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Na to de pull out na grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Lytech(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Think twice,another bastard is about been welcome into the world....

4 Likes

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Funminicrown: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Do you have a job that can cater for you both as a family if not desist? Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
KashyBaby:
Skin to skin is the best way better to feel ur partner grin besides she's ur gf,so what's makes u so worried? Don't u like it feeling her deep within? cool
.DONT SAY THAT...UR GAL DHAT ALLOWS U USE RUBBER ON HER SUDDENLY CHANGE...NAH ...DAS EBOLA ALERT

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by sauceTDA(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
She wants to be your baby mama.

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
no need insulting op if you can't advice him on what to do

@op if she'll be ready to go for test to confirm she's STD free, then do just that. But you still have to be careful to avoid unwanted pregnancy

Maybe she just wants the real feeling. Maybe she doesn't enjoy with condoms anymore. Or maybe she's beginning to react negatively to condoms

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by sauceTDA(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
. Osu mi o
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.DONT SAY THAT...UR GAL DHAT ALLOWS U USE RUBBER ON HER SUDDENLY CHANGE...NAH ...DAS EBOLA ALERT

Lol..that's he's gf tho...and besides if they really both honest to each other, not having sex outside their relationship then I don't think so forbidden..
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Evryboyfrnd's dream cheesy
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by bronzegoddess(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no need insulting op if you can't advice him on what to do
STFU! Are u god?! angry
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
sauceTDA:
She wants to be your baby mama.
she is on pills!
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
STFU! Are u god?! angry
lol. I will cuz I'm not God
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..that's he's gf tho...and besides if they really both honest to each other, not having sex outside their relationship then I don't think so forbidden..
.DAS "IF" BUH U CANT TRUST BABES THESE KIN PERIOD WEN *MALAYSIAN * BOYS STILL DE TOWN
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Raincoat Maybe your raincoat has torn but i can borrow you mine but na colour yellow o or you can use nylon or tarpauline
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by bronzegoddess(f): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I will cuz I'm not God
ok
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.DAS "IF" BUH U CANT TRUST BABES THESE KIN PERIOD WEN *MALAYSIAN * BOYS STILL DE TOWN

Lol...*Malaysian boys* eh? How u know abt them? Maybe u got a handful of Malaysian boys too... tongue
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Maxi112: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
Na to de pull out na grin lipsrsealed
noughty u...
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by cokacoola(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Op, the wey ah go see you create thread "my baby mama ran away wid my kid" na dat day thunda qo fire you cheesy #just kidding man buh just use david saga advice yourself
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Guy na marriage things o she wants to take in for you so that she can jamm your signal like FG on radio biafra
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
وقالت انها تحصل على فيروس نقص المناعة البشرية
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by jmaxjohn(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
she is on pills!
Nigga abeg which particular pills. Need to know grin
Re: She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? by steveneche(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
nnnnn

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her, But My Friends Won't Let Me... / Handsome Bobos, Post Ya Sexy Pictures Here / My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.