Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67267 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by doinwealth(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op is your anut from kogi state?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by broxymall(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
no1madman:

GBAM!
that why you are indeed the No1madman
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Charly68: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
She is under spell of marital destruction.. The moment her home brakes her suffering begins till God knows when.Only deliverance can save her..meanwhile her philandering has created room for spiritual tension in her home..There can't be peace until she is delivered .Advice her in your own way and help her in prayer
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I can even send you recharge card to call them.... I guarantee you it won't stop them

Your Aunt needs divine help

This is the naked truth. It is only the power in the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST that is able to not only cleanse her from all unrighteousness, but also deliver her from the kingdom of darkness in which she is presently.

Well, you need to let her know the implication of her acts though doing so will not stop her: only JESUS CHRIST CAN.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
binarymachine:
The both of them know the truth and whats going on between them, and that truth u may never know. Do you think the husband may not know what his wife is doing or have not heard the rumour, because u cant have up to six sexual partners as a woman and not go unnoticed. by the way, do they have kids?
Yes. 2 handsome boys
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by broxymall(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
The only way to know a fabricated story is to read the comment of every op post on mentions,

fabricated story, come with another
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ryd3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't be a party to a broken home. Tell ur parents to talk sense to her. Then leave. U don't know how deep this matter could be. Why if he is impotent?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tunagee:

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.
I agree with you because it's so unfortunate that good people end up with the bad ones

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by heryour64(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Try Pussy surgery for her...............and back it up with cement. Plaster
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by markoise(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Now How the f^ck did this make front page?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by juman(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Have heart to heart talk with her to know the cause of her wayward life.

Then you could proffer a more better solution to her prostitution.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Bet me there is a spirit that wants to destroy her marriage,i have an aunty too who was experiencing same if not for prayers and deliverance,
Does she have children?
yes, she has 2 boys
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jaydude(f): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tunagee:

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.

Thank God your mother is a woman
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by CSTR2: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Big deal, NOT.
I know some married women that cheat on their husbands, i am even friends with some of the unsuspecting husbands.
None of my business though, and the women appreciate my discretion.
Mind your business, OP.
Let her husband deal with her when he is ready.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blastos:
Since every body including d husband knows abt it then it shouldnt be much of ur problem again but for My advice.... Fvck d living daylight outta d husband and let her know abt it... Maybe she'd have a rethink
God 4bid bad thing. I can't and will never commit such abominable act
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
6 preeks at a time shocked her toto go don turn to borehole

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by keandre: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
she is being controlled by her enemies so as to destroy her dream. if ur pastor is a real pastor, pls disclose it him for serious counselling n prayers. if that is nt done fast, am sori to say that ur aunt is preparing to face the wrath of adultery(death). act fast now. gudluck

must every problem be linked to One spiritual cause or the other?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nappsy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse

He's a foolish man,
Send d idiot away make dat jass way dey here eyes clear she dey mad.
Sorry for d abuse but it's annoying everybody know abt it and he's still acting vegetative
For me he should send her away cos even d bible dats d only basis to put away ur wife.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
miky:

You say the guy is a good guy? and your aunty is becoming a prostitute? why don't you inform the husband so he can get out of that toxic mess with his kids.. You don't want your nephews and nieces growing up in that disgusting environment do you?? or is it because its your aunt you wouldnt rat her out to her husband?

Your a chrisitian? so tell the truth
how I wish I can tell the man everything
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
yes, she has 2 boys
Its the work of the evil ones,they dont want her to stay in her husband's house,take her for deliverance asap....she is not really concious about what she is doing
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jaydude(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
wordcat:

Since u believe in KARMA, don't u think that KARMA has visited the husband.

Maybe just maybe, the husband did that to peoples wives. You can't tell

Thank you! You hit the nail on the head!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Richardonald:
The op here is dumb..this a cook story..nt in naija d husband na mumu or what..or u want 2 get attention 4rm ur auntyz boyfriendz
what will it profit me to lie on my aunt's head. I'm just too decent for that ok
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op release the boys numbers here and we go help you finish dem,trust nairalanders
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jaydude(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Waladade4luv:
Av u tried thunderbolt on her magun? Thank me later

If your so called magun is used on you without your knowledge will you survive it? Mr holy
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kunzaar83(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

Can u read and comprehend at all? Where in my post did I support or insinuate that i enjoy or participate in such a thing?
It is better u quit the jugdmental habit.

I only point out the obvious and u can remain in denial, it is non of my business. The truth is cheating is rampant and it is not a bid deal again to many people, u can check around you the business that is moving if not hotel business, u can check who patronize such hotel most if not married men and women.
don't be offended pls, all I mean is that don't just have the notion that cheating is a normal thing, a big deal or so coz 1nce Ūя̲̅ caught on it sorry for Ūя̲̅ life.... If Ūя̲̅ a Man u ve forever lost the trust of Ūя̲̅ wife, if Ūя̲̅ a lady its even worse, expect divorce 70% of men wish they can get a reason to divorce their wives..... And 1nce Ūя̲̅ caught or he even suspects u ve given him a good reason to divorce u.... And 1nce Ūя̲̅ divorced on the grounds of adultery No man I mean No man not even the man Ūя̲̅ caught with will see u as a responsible lady to marry again... Only those that 1nt 2 Bleep u and dump u will go after you
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by heardis: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dude there was no where in your article you mentioned that u have toLd your uncle. I think u should tell him and afterwards, do what u wish some one else will do if you were in you uncle's shoes. And tell your family members o because women can denie for AFRICA.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kunzaar83(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

Can u read and comprehend at all? Where in my post did I support or insinuate that i enjoy or participate in such a thing?
It is better u quit the jugdmental habit.

I only point out the obvious and u can remain in denial, it is non of my business. The truth is cheating is rampant and it is not a bid deal again to many people, u can check around you the business that is moving if not hotel business, u can check who patronize such hotel most if not married men and women.
don't be offended pls, all I mean is that don't just have the notion that cheating is a normal thing, a big deal or so coz 1nce Ūя̲̅ caught on it sorry for Ūя̲̅ life.... If Ūя̲̅ a Man u ve forever lost the trust of Ūя̲̅ wife, if Ūя̲̅ a lady its even worse, expect divorce 70% of men wish they can get a reason to divorce their wives..... And 1nce Ūя̲̅ caught or he even suspects u ve given him a good reason to divorce u.... And 1nce Ūя̲̅ divorced on the grounds of adultery No man I mean No man not even the man Ūя̲̅ caught with will see u as a responsible lady to marry again... Only those that 1nt 2 use u and dump u will go after you so think its not a big deal? A normal thing? Na wa o
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Fundango: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?
i will advice U to pray for God to change her,back it up with some needful actions eg inform ur elders @home to talk hell out of her to stop before things get out of hand,and pls and pls for GOD sake stop giving her ur phone to called her boy friends cos doing so will aid in worsten the situation.May GOD see U through.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Cchuks27(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Her husband isn't satisfying her. Simple.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ochydon(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pray for her
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

mtcheww, who prayer don help?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by osakue18(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kindly give me your aunt's number or your number since she doesn't have a phone at the moment so I can talk to her.. Also want to taste from the National cake. Expecting your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.