Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67269 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by wasco24: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by okooloyun1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by youngice(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Badoo
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Alpha100(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by joystickextendr: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
too bad she needs deliverance angry

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aja ti je ibire anti re oo
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Benedict44(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
love is blind....but not this one....sending her packing is the best option

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by refreshrate: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why do they always see women who sleep around as cheap? Im not saying its right to sleep around (iffa hear) grin but really its kinda sexist in my opinion, or are men who sleep around also refered to as cheap?

Whats good for the goose they say...

10 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kennyman2000(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mheeenn
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by bunmat4real(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nawa o dis 1 too bad o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mymadam(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .

cool 1. ...if he has sent r packing... I AGREE
2. ...broken some of her teeth... I DISAGREE

One love

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Tunagee(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by laplace19(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Carry everything to God in prayers. Maybe it's not natural.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by passionate88: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'll keep shouting it from the rooftop , modern Nigerian marriages are nothing but scams nd frauds Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by secretsofpeace(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
She is possessed by the foul spirit of succubus and inccubus... She needs deliverance by a powerful man of God believe me!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Tunagee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .

God bless u bro or sis for the comment
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
The both of them know the truth and whats going on between them, and that truth u may never know. Do you think the husband may not know what his wife is doing or have not heard the rumour, because u cant have up to six sexual partners as a woman and not go unnoticed. by the way, do they have kids?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
elvisdaniels:
put her in your prayers .for God to change her and preserve her marriage
This one advice I hate seeing. Pray wetin? When u have solution at your hand.

Warn her and if she refuses, threaten to tell her hubby. Meanwhile you must have had your picture or video or sms evidence. Show it to her but make sure you have a backup somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by crackhouse(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
I would have given u an advice if this is true but since it's fabricated, i have none to give now until u come up with another nice one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by passionate88: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
elvisdaniels:
put her in your prayers .for God to change her and preserve her marriage
Prayer ke? . The woman is lost. she's a hoe. A chronic one at that. having 5 boyfriends as a single girl is bad talk more of a married woman. Modern day Naija marriages are scam, frauds , sham , etc .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
ladies and married women have been cheating since time immemorial, the only bad thing is that she's not hiding it.

the guys get mind to visit her, in her home.

but Maybe the man is not performing his. bedmatics well or your aunt is just a maniac with high libido

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by passionate88: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
report her to your parents or an elder in the family amd continue praying for her,maybe its not natural
Now it's not natural ba ? If it had been the husband now you'll start shouting men are this and that. change o
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ogaprime(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:
Is that a new thing? Most people cheat in marriage now are days, I know how many married women my boss is smashing even though it is civil service here in Abuja. Just try your best but I doubt she will change.

And de husbands of those married women your boss is smashing will be singing adekunle gold's song calling them "orente"

I pity next generation....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Shegricho: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Send me her number, i need her for servicing
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by wristbangle: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP, you don't need to get involved in this issue. Your aunty will definitely face karma when the time comes.

This is why I advice guys to marry someone that will give them peace of mind unlike a kim kardashian looking LovePeddler that will mundane high blood pressure on them in marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Firefire(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by xplode111(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls gime her nomba. leme eat out of the national cake.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Gabaleve(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is what happens when the husband isnt innovative in bed...those boys b lyk me..dem get all d latest cheats nd trickz lyk me

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by lonelydora: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse

I blame your uncle. So he's aware of this self? Some men shaa. Why not give her a mark she will leave to remember? Abeg who marry who? Maybe na your Aunty marry him.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by passionate88: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
why I'm concerned is because I dont want her to bring bad name to our family
Hahaha , she has already brought worse name on the family. The neighbours know about it ,the guys would have told their friends about it, the husband might have complained to his friends. Guys go dey fear to marry from that family now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.