Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67255 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by iamwrong(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Report to her hubby and a reverred family elder, afterwards pack out immediately from the house for your own good. Besides by reporting your aunt you never can tell the favour you re doing to her as this may put an end to her immoral ways, but whatever the outcome that will tell you how hardened or repentant she may be.

P.S:Another Statistics here. Abuja Residents are damn promiscuous and sexually adventurous! Kilode! Right from my street to the whole city you hear unbelievable tales of/or meet married men and women in immoral relations weekly or daily. Their statistics is alarming compared to the immoral relations of the Single folks. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
itiswellinjesus:
Please pray for her and do your best confronting her physically,but do it with maturity and some level of respect.If she refuse to change,then involve an older family member known for wisdom.She must change before she ruin her life completely and of her seeds.
u guys don't get it...do u? Marriage doesn't cure infidelity...most practicing it when single will still keep it going.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by onelife97: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?
Is ur aunt from kogi?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Ernestism(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
cool just go ahead and send the message u might save a soul
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Lawsimon(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
EKPO NKA OWO AND MAGUN WILL CATCH UP WITH HER SOON.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
She don jazz the hubby na. So, he needs deliverance oo
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by abbeyboy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Well,have you tried talking to her to know why she is cheating and being brazen about it? I think you should.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by yomi007k(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .
Pls listen to this man
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by hansad: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?

Whethet you tell your aunt's husband now or not, the marriage shall crash before long, anyway.

You had better let your aunt's husband know before the wife infects him with HIV.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kode12: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:

please what should I do?
Just paste the boyfriends number here let's investailgate and leak their assets.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mcgaius: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:

please what should I do?

Can you give me your aunt's number let me counsel her
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:

please what should I do?

Your uncle shoulda known better

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Henricarter(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:
Is that a new thing? Most people cheat in marriage now are days, I know how many married women my boss is smashing even though it is civil service here in Abuja. Just try your best but I doubt she will change.
.........U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ boss no follw fr d mata ! Nd U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say no be efor d man dn chop
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by dailywealth1967: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
There may be a secret between the husband & wife .I wan ask,is he impotent?what.if he had given his wife permission to go get pregnant?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by hansad: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
kode12:

Just paste the boyfriends number here let's investailgate and leak their assets.

That's a beautiful idea. The story and investigation shall be a big hit for news media, a good story line for another Nollywood movie.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"she was destined to be a prostitute, its her calling". Quote me anywhere.

Guy U are really annoying oooo.

Ur attention seeking attitude is turning U to a jerk
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:

please what should I do?

*pops strepsil* *clears throat*
Wetin i wan talk for my mind plenty,but based on say its 85degrees in this murrafvucker i go just whisper wetin i wan talk,see ehn you gast visit mountain of fire,or synagogue cos the jazz when dey shack your bros no be here,hmmm 7F33823D add me for bbm i get better idea when we fit use make her stop.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe, dis is not a matter of text message o! na witchcraft from ur village de worry ur aunt.
observation:
do they have biological child(ren) together, if yes, still witchcraft problem but if no, she might be finding fruitfuness
do you know may be her husband can perform, and with great action on bed? if yes, still witchcraft but if no, she might need som big deal.
is her husband broke? if yes, then he is worth ridicule but if no, it is still the same witchcraft problem.
Solution:
No 1.... Pray hard for her and involve an anointing pastor (with fire o), probably get Prayer Warrior if you can pay them.
or Solution 2: Print out a copy of your post, you can convert it to MP3, or if u av MP4 format of the scenario as it happened, Go straight to her mum or dad and show them this, they can be in the best position to handle the situation. Dont try 'texting tin' o, Make u self no go replace ur Aunt for d badt boiz bed o! A word.......
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by alrahmanonline(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ OP you no know say ashewo, wey do wedding, na leave she take? She just resumed duty ...
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=mschubby post=38163326]I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone.
Its would be an act of insolence and unwaranted interference..your aunty private life is non of your business" to ve even discussed it with others is bad. u can only pray 4 her..
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Etizz: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
jessejagga:
u are taking panadol 4 another person headache ,farm 4 ur farm o undecided

She talks about her aunt not another person, there is a blood line in it...... As for the op, u can't tell those guys to keep off and they will.... They can't keep off, your sister or aunt invited dem, if u tell the husband den u are the cause of their break up, so what I think you should do is reporting d issue to her own very parent, I mean her blood mother n father, no one else should hear, they should be in the right position to talk to her....
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Revolva(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin women ....una wahala too much...she is destined to be a w..hore..but she just dont wanna be an open one in a hotel so she wanna destroy the innocent man life by marrying him....n banging multiple guyz........she is a bastard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by superstar1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jump off a cliff, if you do not know what to do.

Your aunt is a prostitute. Simple as abc. Please tell us where your uncle met your aunt?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by correctyourself(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
jessejagga:
u are taking panadol 4 another person headache ,farm 4 ur farm o undecided

What a poor and disappointing response, it shows the type of person you are, or maybe because of the community you were trained.

OP; my advice is that you should inform your mother and let her take it up from there.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Boyooosa(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Revolva:
grin grin women ....una wahala too much...she is destined to be a w..hore..but she just dont wanna be an open one in a hotel so she wanna destroy the innocent man life by marrying him....n banging multiple guyz........she is a bastard grin grin
...and ur contribution

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Waladade4luv(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Av u tried thunderbolt on her magun? Thank me later
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Cutemichelle(f): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
zyzxx:
Send d TeXt and keep fighting with her on d issues every time, that can make her reduce it

U can help her and she will appreciate it later
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
if Ūя̲̅ the corrupt type definitely u won't see cheating as a big deal, but the truth is that there are more good married women that don't cheat than the 1nce that cheat...... Even the married men that are the cheats don't take cheating as a normal thing.... Many married men admit that they are not proud of doing that... They are ashamed of their acts to d level of hiding it to their men friends like their wife's..... So I put it to u that u re corrupt weather u being man or lady u will definitely get Ūя̲̅ type, coz the result of cheating doesn't even wait till u die..... It start right from the day u started it

Can u read and comprehend at all? Where in my post did I support or insinuate that i enjoy or participate in such a thing?
It is better u quit the jugdmental habit.

I only point out the obvious and u can remain in denial, it is non of my business. The truth is cheating is rampant and it is not a bid deal again to many people, u can check around you the business that is moving if not hotel business, u can check who patronize such hotel most if not married men and women.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by 48noble(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
When men neglect their bedroom duties...sh.its like this happen, most times to dulla.rdinhos.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Spells(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Such is life..... So much bullshit everywhere cry
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by doinwealth(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Give me her husband's number lemme talk some sense and by the time am thought with him on phone I promise you your anut will be on her to your village.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by bikefab(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Never make a LovePeddler a housewife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.