Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) (5451 Views)

There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Supermiy: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha..Ya Gotta Love Dads Tho (8 ..Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Supermiy: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
Hahahhahahahhahaha

That man riding his son's bicycle is a certified AGBAYA!!! grin grin grin
issalie Jur,he's Just Teaching The Kid How To Ride A Bike When He Is 40+ grin... Hahahahahahaha
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Supermiy: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Hahahaha I can't breath laughing...

... That's abroad anyway.

In Nigeria, we have fathers who tk care of their child more than the wife do smiley
issalie! Not In 9ja
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Supermiy: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
dondemex:
Father's love cant be bought but a nanny can replace a mother
you're Kidding Right..A 9ja Kid Wy Poverty Wan Kill Am Come Hear Say Dangote Na Im Papa..The Kind Love Im Go Get For Dangote Ehhh! grin ..Gotta Love The Dads!
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sometime handle my son in a wired manner so he learn some lesson about life...Not a bed of rose.
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by sexaddict08(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
Ewoooo! Laugh wan scatter my bele o. grin

men, they only knw hw 2 yab, gossip, view nd condenm women.
shut up before I woz you
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by maryam6(f): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

shut up before I woz you
Painment? Bt u are still a boy na.
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by sexaddict08(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:

Noooo, boy ke I have changed to girl since last year. Abi, u want proof ?
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by cyprus000: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
maryam6:
[size=13pt]
And you are old mama.

Abi no be you dey your DP.
[/size]
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
faith551:

I hate kids crying without any just reason, the thing pain me eeehhhgrin the female folks will keep on petting the kid.

Bros mi,nothing dey pain me pass that tin eh...

pikin go dey shout anyhow for house like mad pesin.....for absolutely no reason.....

and u go see the females go dey rush to go carry am for back or pet am....

if u do that nonsense near me,I go tear u slap eh.....
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Nature8(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol.. Daddies plays more with their children than mum and children love Daddies more..
But, I don't buy that last pic they're holding their baby upsidedown..
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by loomer: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
E no match reality at all
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by missmary(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin i just had a heart attack from laughing... grin chai
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by MrDude: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
I rep men angry
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol but we ain't that bad Hahahhahahahhahaha
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin grin

Ojigbi jigbi cheesy

See how dem finish men oo
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pikin go dey shout anyhow for house like mad pesin.....for absolutely no reason.....

grin grin cheesy
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Oppypoppy: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Whizzcute:
Laffing My Fvcking Ass Off

grin grin grin

Not all fathers though, some can really be more caring than the mother..

Exactly.
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oyinbo nodey worry;which papa go carry em pikin upside down fr 9ja wey people no go bash..#
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by temmyt20(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
frm my own point of view....d kids get to have fun whenever they ar wth their dad...but grabbing d kids by d leg is a no no
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by luthorcorp: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Lmao,where the hell are you finding these pics op... shocked
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by faith551(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lol, mehn no be small thing oooo.
My landlord pikin just born ooo, as in the baby just dey test me, make I read for night the boy go cry from 8pm to 12,when I sleep na him the pikin go sleep
Re: Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) by jworos(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is so F'ing funny!!!
the kid taking a bath tho...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers Quickly / She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.