Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll (30433 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by chase101: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
qwerty123qwerty:
Signs of the endtime....
The world is advancing and not that which you think!
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by CaptPlanet(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
What sort of perveted bullshit is this?

I'll pass

If it's not panadol, it can't be like panadol
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
WTF?!!!

I actually just watched the video. shocked shocked shocked

How on earth did this become a scientific thread? sad sad

So . . doll Don dey get levels, sad
Anyway, I totally prefer the real one, undecided
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
johnydon22:
Real sorcery my friend, if time travel ever was possible and you travelled back in time with these devices like phone, gun, aircraft... You will be worshipped as a God.
except you landed in the Spanish Inquisition. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by modsfucker: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Teempakguy:
most people assume that humans cannot create other "humans" because they would need to create a. Trillion or more cells, and organs . . . but it really doesn't work like that.
With silicon photonics and cloud computing, one can create a very humanoid entity capable of passing the Turing test and even getting stronger than humans.
in fact, I'm the future, the only way humans can be on par with these things we're creating, would be to fuse ourselves with them. Biotechnology.

The world just keeps getting more and more complicated. cheesy cheesy

When you come up with anti death drugs I will consider giving you a minute for a productive discussion.... Until then, Keep guessing till death knock your door.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Girls And Their Strange Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.