Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) (30525 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by pzphoto(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2018
A corper proposed to his lover that is also a Corper like him in Ebonyi state.

The lady was teased and later her lover being out the ring to propose to her.

It was fun ….watch the video below as it was shared on ig
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8le3RFRp_/

Gist from Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/corper-proposed-to-her-corper-lover-in-ebonyi-state-pics-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by pzphoto(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy

See more photos and watch video directly here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/corper-proposed-to-her-corper-lover-in-ebonyi-state-pics-video/

Congrats to the corper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by milemimi93(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2018
I feel bad for the young dude

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by marshalldgreat(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by GistMeMore: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2018
She is too old and far spent!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

I knew it! A typical Nigerian who don't see good in anything undecided

36 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Kneephy(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Handsome boyfriend, beautiful girlfriend.

One of the realest reasons NYSC was started

16 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
We can call it “ corper love” grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Riversides2003(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Dem go still chop this one well before she serve finish.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Jenomtwist(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Na she propose 2 Baba??Niqqa must hve dat gooD D!ck to move her.Damn
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by pawesome(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
This one's get sure codes when dem finish de serve
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by calddon(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
@op, Who is the her, the proposer or the proposee? Abi they are both hers we dont know undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Corper weds corpress to give birth to a compressor

14 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by OreoPaschal(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
I am not trying to judge the book by it's cover oo. undecided embarassed

But, they both look irresponsible. embarassed embarassed embarassed .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by kuuljay(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Bad belle piple above me

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by souljummy: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
no comment till then
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by abdeiz(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Hey... girl likes boy....boy like girl and they decided that marriage is the best way to show their alleged undying love for each other.

It is what rocks their boat so let em be...simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Opinionated: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Better than those that have wasted their reproductive capacity during service year.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Only if they know what's in front of them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations to them, I hope she isn't gonna join the many queen of the ring out there.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by bobokeshington: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
nice
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

Sorry, Dont tell me you are jealous...

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
ok but I'll tell mum anyways

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
lol
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Smart guy.

All expenses shifted to one side plus free bleep.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Sirpaul(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
which mean say you don chop am ................................... yea who slap me
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by everbliss: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Dem go born better, dem go born better, if corper marry corper dem go born better.*singing*

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Zadiq(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.