Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies Choose One (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Choose One (pix) (15185 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Enahi:
I will go for the man on the right. Its not about the money though, I will consider him since the broke guy will still cheat on me what's the point of been with him? The fat guy might not have my time but he will be faithful and caring.
you think so ? cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:
Op, the CEO is meant to be the cheat. Rich men are more likely to be monogamous.
not all
Some rich busy business men don't have that time
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:

You underestimate the effect of bad sex in a marriage. Women are dying in silence.

Maybe...just maybe you don't know what your missing dear, I can show you. It's like...HEAVEN! wink kiss
lmao!!in dis situation i wont mind about d bad sex!
Show me what i am missing? shocked here i guss grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Enahi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
you think so ? cheesy
yes faithfulness matters a lot. The bricklayer doesn't have money but will still keep different girlfriends. I cant date or marry such a man, the money he is meant to invest he will now give it to his girlfriends. God forbid.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
not all
Some rich busy business men don't have that time

But when they eventually have time nko? I'm talking one night stands not affairs. It takes one free night with their other rich friends in a club or party. Just one. And when he starts and enjoys the thrill...game over.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Cherlene(f): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Honest reply pls cool
We all know you ladies like money undecided

Good evening

I choose NONE OF the individuals.

Cherlene
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Enahi:
yes faithfulness matters a lot. The bricklayer doesn't have money but will still keep different girlfriends. I cant date or marry such a man, the money he is meant to invest he will now give it to his girlfriends. God forbid.
don't forget the CEO isn't sexual active too. Are you okay with that too ? cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

I choose NONE OF the individuals.

Cherlene
evening
But you are to choose one wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:

But when they eventually have time nko? I'm talking one night stands not affairs. It takes one free night with their other rich friends in a club or party. Just one. And when he starts and enjoys the thrill...game over.
hmmmmm
See your reasoning sha smiley
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Cherlene(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
evening
But you are to choose one wink

I prefer NEITHER of the two.
- My HONEST DECISION after viewing both DESCRIPTIONS.

Cherlene
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cherlene:

I prefer NEITHER of the two.
- My HONEST DECISION after viewing both DESCRIPTIONS.

Cherlene
okay ma cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!in dis situation i wont mind about d bad sex!
Show me what i am missing? shocked here i guss grin

You'll take back what you said after I give you multiple orgasms. It's up to you though.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:

You'll take back what you said after I give you multiple orgasms. It's up to you though.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Shebarh:
Ah prefer the bricklayr.. even tho he is a cheat at least he still gives me attention and he is good in bed and ah will be happy.. But the fat one will only make me v nightmares even tho he spends on me and he won't be good in bed he also won't pay me attention... Nahhh the bricklayer better.. You can still change his character
and the bricklayer can jam a huge contract all of a sudden aand get rich tomorrow right? Your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by luthorcorp: 4:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Lolz,oya ladies come and make your choice since no man ever seems to be okay for you girls.....I know a girl who will take choice b Without time wasting grin

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Shebarh(f): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
and the bricklayer can jam a huge contract all of a sudden aand get rich tomorrow right? Your head dey there
Yes oh grin...at least the picture didn't state that he is gonna be poor forever

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by micholalo(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Very simple, ladies will choose the right and cheats with the left
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by simdam500(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2015
Putting the ladies in a confused states...

If more ladies had commented, and guys are just to watch and counter purely. We would see the truth about the future mothers.

But since they've coward not to talk.
The both men are better option since they are not a woman beater.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by paschenko(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2015
tohphunmie:
I'd choose none!...would rather stay single tongue
Truth is, one can't hv a complete patner. He/she will always lack one quality and display a nasty/ugly one u wish u cld take away instanta. Dats is Y I believe relationship is not only abt luv abt also abt tolerance n prayers for positive changes.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by fadolak(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
None
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2015
fadolak:
None
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by lyntiffany(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Whatever Happened to Dildos You fit self-service Yourself na
my dear ask him o! As long as there are varieties of sêx toý then will gladly go for him.

Imagine having the best interior design company, travelling around the world for pleasure, Running an NGO where I can help the poor and needy,just to mention few, have many things I can do with his money that will make me enjoy our marriage.
The fact remains that when your busy, you worry less about his presence and all the squirts and orgasm he will give you.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
my dear ask him o! As long as there are varieties of sêx toý then will gladly go for him.

Imagine having the best interior design company, travelling around the world for pleasure, Running an NGO where I can help the poor and needy,just to mention few, have many things I can do with his money that will make me enjoy our marriage.
The fact remains that when your busy, you worry less about his presence and all the squirts and orgasm he will give you.

Devil get Behind me this Sunday

cry
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by lyntiffany(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Devil get Behind me this Sunday

cry
cheesy Lucifer I won't.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy Lucifer I won't.

Lol .... You made a Point though
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
I choose both
I will marry d CEO for financial gains
While i will date d bricklayer to satisfy my sexual urge cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by harizonal123(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
op since i hate to lie,i will go for CEO anyday anytime! grin
How about ur sexual fantasy. How will u handle it
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by ajademola2000(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
nikkypearl:
CEO all d way joor!
Orgasm ko,organism ni! grin

Hi dear.. thank you for being honest. I would also like to let you know you are a beautiful woman wink you deserve the best

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by ajademola2000(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op which one would you choose for your sister if you are to chose one?

lol CEO all the way...
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by ajademola2000(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

babe idi on point ur head dey dere grin

No be only her head dey there.. all her body self dey there. I like her for her honesty
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by nikkypearl(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajademola2000:

Hi dear.. thank you for being honest. I would also like to let you know you are a beautiful woman wink you deserve the best

Thank u sir. *winks*
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
jomile:
I choose both

I will marry d CEO for financial gains

While i will date d bricklayer to satisfy my sexual urge cheesy
see greediness shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.