Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies Choose One (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Choose One (pix) (15197 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Shebarh(f): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ah prefer the bricklayr.. even tho he is a cheat at least he still gives me attention and he is good in bed and ah will be happy.. But the fat one will only make me v nightmares even tho he spends on me and he won't be good in bed he also won't pay me attention... Nahhh the bricklayer better.. You can still change his character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Shebarh:
Ah prefer the bricklayr.. even tho he is a cheat at least he still gives me attention and he is good in bed and ah will be happy.. But the fat one will only make me v nightmares even tho he spends on me and he won't be good in bed he also won't pay me attention... Nahhh the bricklayer better.. You can still change his character
hmmmm
Hope you read the part where money isn't involved? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Shebarh(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm Hope you read the part where money isn't involved? lipsrsealed
yh ah did
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Apart from being Ugly, the Fat guy no too Get Wahala Sef undecided

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Babe2sure(f): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Apart from being Ugly, the Fat guy no too Get Wahala Sef undecided

You did not read these parts "leaves you sexually frustrated everytime" and "he will not give attention"
So he get wahala. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

You did not read this part "leaves you sexually frustrated everytime"
That is another wahala. lipsrsealed

Whatever Happened to Dildos You fit self-service Yourself na
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Babe2sure(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Whatever Happened to Dildos You fit self-service Yourself na

Hehehe! That will be the beginning of the end of such marriage. So you see, money is not everything jare.
Not all women are after money. Shikena!
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Hehehe! That will be the beginning of the end of such marriage. So you see, money is not everything jare.
Not all women are after money. Shikena!

Money is not everything? You must be New to the World Sis
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Babe2sure(f): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Money is not everything? You must be New to the World Sis

Okay then. Continue to believe every lady will marry "an ugly person" because of money.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikkypearl:
CEO all d way joor!
Orgasm ko,organism ni! grin
babe idi on point ur head dey dere grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
The problem I have with this thread is that ladies are not commenting. Are they confused or indifferent about who to choose? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by nikkypearl(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

babe idi on point ur head dey dere grin
Lolzz! grin i no fit laff o
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Okay then. Continue to believe every lady will marry "an ugly person" because of money.

Seems you're getting me wrong Lassie... I guess you missed the Sacarcsm in my Last Post
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Babe2sure(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Seems you're getting me wrong Lassie... I guess you missed the Sacarcsm in my Last Post

I understood you perfectly. I knew you are being sarcastic. But i was just trying to debunk the erroneous belief at the same time, because some men are serious about it. No jokes!
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

I understood you perfectly. I knew you are being sacarstic. But i was just trying to debunk the erroneous belief at the same time.

Well, the Belief is True to an Extent. I've seen Cases where Women get married just because of the Man's Financial Stability and are not bothered about the Sexual Satisfaction. They give birth to Kids and then Cheat on the Husband from Time to Time with his Money. Most African Women don't even care about the Sex....all they want is a Secured Future For there Kids. You get where am going?
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Babe2sure(f): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Well, the Belief is True to an Extent. I've seen Cases where Women get married just because of the Man's Financial Stability and are not bothered about the Sexual Satisfaction. They give birth to Kids and then Cheat on the Husband from Time to Time with his Money. Most African Women don't even care about the Sex....all they want is a Secured Future For there Kids. You get where am going?

I believe that. What I have a problem with is, generalizing it, that all women with marry any man(even with deficiencies) because he has money.
Like the few ladies that said,they can't marry the ugly guy on this thread, the guys do not believe them by saying "its a lie"
Though, some may say it out of jokes, but most men really mean it, that women with marry any man because of money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

I believe that. What I have a problem with is, generalizing it, that all women with marry any man(even with deficiencies) because he has money.
Like the few ladies that said,they can't marry the ugly guy on this thread, the guys do not believe them by saying "its a lie"
Though, some may say it out of jokes, but most men really mean it, that women with marry any man because of money.

Ooo... I Totally Understand you!

wink
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by princealexndre(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikkypearl:
CEO all d way joor! Orgasm ko,organism ni! grin
mehn ...i love ur courage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
op since i hate to lie,i will go for CEO anyday anytime! grin
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
and fvck outside abi angry
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
and fvck outside abi angry
Yes! cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by agarawu23(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes! cheesy
for saying the truth, I don dash u one 'like' on your dp. I hardly hit like on dp smiley
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
for saying the truth, I don dash u one 'like' on your dp. I hardly hit like on dp smiley
lol,thnks anyway! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you turn around to see if CEO is sleeping but CEO is staring at you. Lights off, just a little moonlight to see his red eyes looking into your. Then he whispers "I'll never let you go...never. Now suck my tiny prick"
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you turn around to see if CEO is sleeping but CEO is staring at you. Lights off, just a little moonlight to see his red eyes looking into your. Then he whispers "I'll never let you go...never. Now suck my tiny prick"

Den i will go ahead and suck d dick cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
shaiba:

Money no be my problem. I'm loaded. cool
would you marry me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Den i will go ahead and suck d dick cheesy

Hahahaha! My Lord! See girls living horror movie lives for money. Hilarious!
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommychow:

Hahahaha! My Lord! See girls living horror movie lives for money. Hilarious!
grin i no fit follow dat first guy!!i wont lie! cheesy
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op, the CEO is meant to be the cheat. Rich men are more likely to be monogamous.
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Sammixed(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
tohphunmie:
I'd choose none!...would rather stay single tongue
no go swear for yourself ooo
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by tommychow(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin i no fit follow dat first guy!!i wont lie! cheesy

You underestimate the effect of bad sex in a marriage. Women are dying in silence.

Maybe...just maybe you don't know what your missing dear, I can show you. It's like...HEAVEN! wink kiss
Re: Ladies Choose One (pix) by Enahi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
I will go for the man on the right. Its not about the money though, I will consider him since the broke guy will still cheat on me what's the point of been with him? The fat guy might not have my time but he will be faithful and caring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.