Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News (56358 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / HID Awolowo Dies At 99, Praying For Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
dialfa:
so the HIDeous one has finally quenched.

i can bet my next month's pay that you don't know who your parents are.

product of a baby factory. No parent to teach you to respect elders and the dead.

aja lo ma je oku e lai.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by DuchessLily(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
She tried. RIP ma
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Malawian:
this woman is probably the brain behind the starvation policy. how does a mother stand by while her husband is starving other people's children to death? if she get case, she go answer am now.

Why are ibos so impervious to reason?

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
OduaVanguard:
TVC NEWS [IKENNE] - Wife of the Nigerian foremost late Politician and one of the country's founding father, Obafemi Awolowo, Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo is dead. She was aged 99.

Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo (née Adelana), popularly known as HID, was born on November 25, 1915 to a modest family in the small Ikenne community of Ogun State in Nigeria.

She was the widow of the late politician Obafemi Awolowo, who famously referred to her as his "jewel of inestimable value".

A successful businesswoman and astute politician, she was the First Lady of the old Western Region. HID played an active role in the politics of Western Nigeria. She stood in for her husband in the alliance formed between the NCNC and the AG, called the United Progressive Grand Alliance (UPGA), while he was tried and in jailed.

Details later....

http://tvcnews.tv/?q=article/breaking-widow-nigerian-late-sage-awolowo-dies-99

R.I.P cry

[img]http://1.bp..com/-NNc36q_r-bg/VKgj0QCNG_I/AAAAAAAEOFY/ME8-2ePcW4Q/s1600/0.png[/img]

Cc: Seun, lalasticala, ishilove, obinoscopy

RIP to her

Its not easy.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
A matriarch finally gone to rest. May God grant you eternal rest Mama.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aigbofa:

Why are ibos so impervious to reason?
so u still dey alive?.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Malawian:

so u still dey alive?.

You wouldn't know because your own life revolves around hate on nairaland.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
UncannyGenius:
No sympathy... Join your betrayer and murderer of a husband in hell. Rest in pieces!!

since you wish hell for others that is definitely your destination. there is nothing genius about what you just posted.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Malawian(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aigbofa:

You wouldn't know because your own life revolves around hate on nairaland.
hate is for small minded people - like yoruba people.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Useless post. It was the husband that caused the lost of our Bifrian war. At the end Hausa people deceived the yourbas. Yourbas have been fools since 1914.
more like OkparaSatan.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Malawian:

Yeah, like the albino on the radio.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Omololu007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aigbofa:
Your asinine comments? Perhaps the people in your neighborhood will not even realize you are dead.
RIP to HID.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Chris042: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
She is a great woman!
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Omololu007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Malawian:

so Nnamdi kanu the albino is a yoruba man abi?

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by daveP(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
My oh my!! RIP.

This gap will be felt all over SW just like the Lt Pa Adesanya's over Lag!
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Glory4ever(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP Mama, we pray to reach this particular age in this sinful generation b4 kicking d bucket!
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by scholes0(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rest in Perfect Peace...
We will Forever remember you

-Yoruba Nation.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Useless post. It was the husband that caused the lost of our Bifrian war. At the end Hausa people deceived the yourbas. Yourbas have been fools since 1914. Meet your husband in HELL FIRE.

FVCK YOU AND THE BI-ASS-FRAN WAR cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by TheAlchemist: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP MAMA
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by kritikali(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Useless post. It was the husband that caused the lost of our Bifrian war. At the end Hausa people deceived the yourbas. Yourbas have been fools since 1914. Meet your husband in HELL FIRE.

You should have find a way to feed yourselves with your own food during the war...funny how you expect to feed on nigeria food. While fighting nigeria..please how does this sound to you?? undecided

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama HID. You lived a remarkable life as a good wife and mother. May we live long in good health of mind and body.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
kopite:
So d witch finally made it? Life goes on. Mama HID....rest o.

when you reach home ehn, call ya Mama to one side and tell her say she be witch. omo ale, omo irankiran.

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Lullabye(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
McCarlito:
Awwww she would've waited one more year na make she clock 100
Choi!! Death u're wicked
angry angry angry angry
Abi oo.
Not even up to a year, its 2 months plus, November 25.
But its a life well spent
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
But your head is big.. why u no come get sense?
OfoIgbo:
RIP HIV Awolowo

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tigar007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:

You areva very vain man; and like most vain, you are half-instructed in knowledge and less than half disciplined in reasoning powers. Your vanity has been downplayed
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by scholes0(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
kodlins:
All I remember is her husband's famous speech: All is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapons of war. I don't see why we should feed our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder.

Anyway, RIP To her. undecided

Is it a lie?
Do you feed your enemies in a war??

see thinking ooo

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Keegan: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Goodnight Mama Rere. May her soul rest in peace. VP Osinbajo e ku araferaku ana yin.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by kodlins(f): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
scholes0:

Is it a lie?
Do you feed your enemies in a war??

see thinking ooo

I don't respond to under-aged Nairalanders
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by OsoDupe(f): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rest in peace, mama awolowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara