Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. (28173 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Akon419(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Olisah Metuh, please keep off on APC internal matter. With due respect, the quoted(above) is inappropriate.

@APC/CCB: Please, don't relent in this fight to bring Saraki to justice
so we can gamble with our dear democracy Because of APC internal matter abi?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a buharistic scum, twerp and a fecal feeble-minded simpleton. Go work on your grammar you Almajiric illiterate.

Zombie!
Dude is aint my fault that your mama poop you out through her a$$ neither is it my fault that life has been so hard on you. OK bloody bastard, if only your dad used a condom that unfortunate night he was ramming your mum like the retard he was, am very sure a catastrophic disaster like you won't happen.

Awon smello, I have warned you on several occasions not to quote me or mention my moniker on this forum but I guess the six wraps of ibo weed you take everyday won't let you adhere to my warnings.

May Ogun kill you and useless father/mother this night. Boy you better stay clear off my way or you will most definitely get crushed like your good for nothing grandfather who died like a chicken that he was.. May he rest in the bottom of hell fire....

Bloody bastard who doesn't even know what bond index market means... Pathetic loser who has made nairaland his weeping home.

God punish you, bastard undecided

10 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is there anywhere I said PMB should ban freedom of speech ? I never mention GEJ in my opinion but corruption as a whole.

SeverusSnape:

No wonder y'all keep yelling. "jail Jonathan", "jail this... Jail that". B00HARI is an elected civilian president, And he has limited powers now. Deal with that. Mtcheeww....There is freedom of speech and we'll say anything we want.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by mindset1: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
How i wish PMB would just respect the rule of law and fight corruption in regards of that..Nigeria would be great that i know
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
[s]Dude is aint my fault that your mama poop you out through her a$$ neither is it my fault that life has been so hard on you. OK bloody bastard, if only your dad used a condom that unfortunate night he was ramming your mum like the retard he was, am very sure a catastrophic disaster like you won't happen.

Awon smello, I have warned you on several occasions not to quote me or mention my moniker on this forum but I guess the six wraps of ibo weed you take everyday won't let you adhere to my warnings.

May Ogun kill you and useless father/mother this night. Boy you better stay clear off my way or you will most definitely get crushed like your good for nothing grandfather who died like a chicken that he was.. May he rest in the bottom of hell fire....

Bloody bastard who doesn't even know what bond index market means... Pathetic loser who has made nairaland his weeping home.

God punish you, bastard[/s]undecided
Zombie, You have time typing all these trash, which I didn't even care to read. Run along you despicable scum, Your Lord (l) is through with you.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Akon419:
so we can gamble with our dear democracy Because of APC internal matter abi?
Saraki's trial is in line with constitutional provisions. The Tinubu/Saraki fight is actually not my business. I'm interested in Saraki facing the law for his sin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by TheFreeOne: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
It is hence only appropriate that the President is called upon to focus on restoring proper democracy in Nigeria and end this drift towards dictatorship under the “new Sheriff’, an ominous undemocratic nomenclature introduced into our political space by the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, You have time typing all these trash, which I didn't even care to read. Run along you despicable scum, Your Lord (l) is through with you.
you keep calling everything and anything zombie.. ohh was that the nickname your unstable father gave your mum? I get it boy, you are one sad disgusting elf with a brain of a dead tilapia fish... Run along fool and tell your father that i knocked your skull with some words.

Go look at yourself in a mirror, and I tell you the person you will see is one sick, sad, pathetic loose lunatic.

I pity your life, Fool..........

8 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up
Cry me a river.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you keep calling everything and anything zombie.. ohh was that the nickname your unstable father gave your mum? I get it boy, you are one sad disgusting elf with a brain of a dead tilapia fish... Run along fool and tell your father that i knocked your skull with some words.

Go look at yourself in a mirror, and I tell you the person you will see is one sick, sad, pathetic loose lunatic.

I pity your life, Fool..........
You sound pained. grin I love seeing zombies getting pained because of me.

You sound like one suffering from chronic Buhariasis and schizophrenia. Check into the nearest insanitarium for cure.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015

Cc: Kastonkastroll grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Tmex(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is guilty of both official and unofficial terrorism. The man is still having hangover from the time he was a maximum ruler, Can someone close to him slap him to reality, This ain't a military junta, and no more Supreme Military Council, no more decrees.
I guess this is not about pmb, tinubu is actually behind all this. am beginning to sense that this government will end up being a complete waste of time.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sound pained. grin I love seeing zombies getting pained because of me.

You sound like one suffering from chronic Buhariasis and schizophrenia. Check into the nearest insanitarium for cure.
Look at this fool. What is "you sound pained" or insanitarium ? Get yourself a good book and read instead of wasting your life on buhari's case. grin Buhari has already achieved what nobody in your entire family will ever achieve nor will your cursed unborn oafs ever achieve.

whether you like it or not, buhari is the president of your unstable father, inconsequential you and the rest of your demented progeny.

Bloody bastard, shey you dey claim hard guy for NL, now that I have you time, you begin to drop your gibberish like the broken record you are.

Guy wallow to the nether because nobody gives a phuck about you and your ill-lucks.

Stup!d second hand bastard. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Look at this fool. What is "you sound pained" or insanitarium ? Get yourself a good book and read instead of wasting your life on buhari's case. grin Buhari has already achieved what nobody in your entire family will ever achieve nor will your cursed unborn oafs ever achieve.

whether you like it or not, buhari is the president of your unstable father, inconsequential you and the rest of your demented progeny.

Bloody bastard, shey you dey claim hard guy for NL, now that I have you time, you begin to drop your gibberish like the broken record you are.

Guy wallow to the nether because nobody gives a phuck about you and your ill-lucks.

Stup!d second hand bastard. cheesy
Zombie, Have you finished ranting? grin

There's nothing good that can come out of a brainwashed minion like you, so I don't even bother reading the balderdash you type. I just click "quote", type and submit. Can't you see my replies are shorter?... Because I don't even know what you're writing. Please bring it on. grin

Na you go tire.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2015

Cc: Kastonkastroll
Keep calm and call Buhari a dullard_. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by docadams: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Olisah Metuh, please keep off on APC internal matter. With due respect, the quoted(above) is inappropriate.

@APC/CCB: Please, don't relent in this fight to bring Saraki to justice

Almost everybody here dislikes Saraki but yours is something else. You lose money for Savanah bank?

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, Have you finished ranting? grin

There's nothing good that can come out of a brainwashed minion like you, so I don't even bother reading the balderdash you type. I just click "quote", type and submit. Can't you see my replies are shorter?... Because I don't even know what you're writing. Please bring it on. grin

Na you go tire.

Tyke, you think i like wasting my time on a psycho like you? Like I have always maintained, you are just a Numbskull who uses the free 10mb you get from MTN to insult people on a faceless forum. Try use your time for other positive things and see how your life will change for the better. I bet you have never stepped out of your cursed village that's why you always act like a 13BC ape. Fool

For now, you are just a good for nothing dummy who knows next to nothing aside from insults. The person way do you for village really messed you up. grin

Warey paraku... undecided

6 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Tyke, you think i like wasting my time on a psycho like you? Like I have always maintained, you are just a Numbskull who uses the free 10mb you get from MTN to insult people on a faceless forum. Try use your time for other positive things and see how your life will change for the better. I bet you have never stepped out of your cursed village that's why you always act like a 13BC ape. Fool

For now, you are just a good for nothing dummy who knows next to nothing aside from insults. The person way do you for village really messed you up. grin

Bla bla bla...No time for Minions and zombies this night. Please keep the mentions coming. If you stop, then you're a Brainless dullardist like B00HARI.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cc: Kastonkastroll

Keep calm and call Buhari a dullard_. grin
Fool, Are you now weary of quoting me directly or what ? grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll the minion. Please keep the mentions coming. You're dulling o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Fool, Are you now weary of quoting me directly or what ? grin

Goat, The most important thing is that I mentioned you and you saw it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bla bla bla...No time for Minions and zombies this night. Please keep the mentions coming. If you stop, then you're a Brainless dullardist like B00HARI.
Fool, whenever you upgrade your decayed cranky cranium, call me........

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Fool, whenever you upgrade your decayed cranky cranium, call me........

grin grin
Bros, you're dulling o. Please type a long balderdash. Mad man suffering from schizophrenia. Oya type. If you stop tonight, you're a buharicious dull'ard.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by uniklinkum(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a buharistic scum, twerp and a fecal feeble-minded simpleton. Go work on your grammar you Almajiric illiterate.

Zombie!

How I wish the law enforcement guys can pick this brain dead ostrich up. I need to see your poverty ridden soul charged for libel. If you or anyone from your constituency of scumwarts can't proof the president is a terrorist,then you are not only an irredeemable and vainglorious never do well piece of shhit stain on the white apparel of humanity but also the SI unit of all negativity known to the universe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

How I wish the law enforcement guys can pick this brain dead ostrich up. I need to see your poverty ridden soul charged for libel. If you or anyone from your constituency of scumwarts can't proof the president is a terrorist,then you are not only an irredeemable and vainglorious never do well piece of shhit stain on the white apparel of humanity but also the SI unit of all negativity known to the universe.
... And another mad man comes. But I know this one very well, you're my patient, aren't you??... I thought you've recovered from your chronic schizophrenia. Please interpret what you said by yourself because I don't under gibberish. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hinwazaka: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Olisa Metuh is on FIREEEEEE. I so much admire this man and those who penned this statement. Since the beginning of our democracy to this point in time, we have never had a PRO who chooses his words carefully like Metuh. My best part of his speech was his criticism of PMB's double standard in relation to the President's critique of the military coup in Burkina Faso. How can the President speak ill of others who are admirers of his trade. What is the difference between his demonization of our constitution and democracy and what the Burkinabes are doing. Please Metuh keep on firing the President and his league of demons. Let him know no rest. If possible get journalists and human right advocates to give the President sleepless nights. Because if you don't do it, no one else will. Its very obvious that Nigerians have come down with COWARD FLU. They have been infected with it, by minions of the demonic APC who have sent them to confuse, demoralise and deceive Nigerians. This WICKED FIENDS have overrun this forum with all manners of lies and fictitious stories. But God willing, in the right time the holy ghost will descend upon them and consume them with HOLYGHOST FIRE. Till then Mr Metuh keep up with the good work. And all those who want to learn how to argue your case with astuteness, candor and intelligence, get out your pens and paper, and take note. We are witnessing the birth of our very own CHURCHILL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Iykopee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
The terrorist of a president is on the verge of collapsing the nation through executive terrorism.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, The most important thing is that I mentioned you and you saw it.
Boy whenever we want to kill, we take no prisoners. Ediot you just joined NL this year abi na even last year, but you want to challenge stakeholders like me. I swear the next time I will hit you on this land, you will forever hate ever knowing me. grin grin

Words are bullets and words break men, don't allow me break you into pieces boy. Don't ever cross my lane again you bloody ugly bastard. Whenever you want to direct your childish outburst on this land, always direct them to your fellow losers.

Be warned and be wise boy..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by uniklinkum(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And another mad man comes. But I know this one very well, you're my patient, aren't you??... I thought you've recovered from your chronic schizophrenia. Please interpret what you said by yourself because I don't under gibberish. grin

The whole of your bloodline are ravaging rope tied schizophrenic plagued with round the clock hallucinations and hearing of strange voices. I don't expect you to understand my writtens since the useless drunkards that donated your chromosomes exchanged the commonsense of your family tree for some crates of liquor.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

The whole of your bloodline are ravaging rope tied schizophrenic plagued with round the clock hallucinations and hearing of strange voices. I don't expect you to understand my writtens since the useless drunkards that donated your chromosomes exchanged the commonsense of your family tree for some crates of liquor.
Mad man. Have you taken your drugs this night?...Its obvious you've not, No wonder you're going about causing nuisance in this cyber space. Don't let me cage you o grin

Stop being a nuisance, the other mad guy is even more reasonable than you.

Verrukt Mann grin dumpkoff.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hinwazaka: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Mr Kaston whatchamacallit could you please SHUT THE F UP! You write like a pregnant woman in labour. MY GOD, YACK,YACK, YACK. He never stops.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Boy whenever we want to kill, we take no prisoners. Ediot you just joined NL this year abi na even last year, but you want to challenge stakeholders like me. I swear the next time I will hit you on this land, you will forever hate ever knowing me. grin grin

Words are bullets and words break men, don't allow me break you into pieces boy. Don't ever cross my lane again you bloody ugly bastard. Whenever you want to direct your childish outburst on this land, always direct them to your fellow losers.

Be warned and be wise boy..... cheesy
You're a fool o. Who are you sef?... Was it not you threatening someone the other day?... We know your kind - coward. You can't even do more than a dead cockroach. Even uniklinkum who's madder than you can only rant online, he can't do anything. After he will say I should come and meet him at the "kangaroo bla bla...". Oya keep your own mentions coming. Brainless dullardist, please don't stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989 / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.