Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. (28160 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2015
atlwireles:
PDP should stay off this fighting arena, allow APC eat themselves.
PDP is a USELESS PARTY.. dat Metuh must be speaking using is brand new cow head for reasoning
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by atlwireles: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
PDP is a USELESS PARTY.. dat Metuh must be speaking using is brand new cow head for reasoning

A sai chanter is calling something useless undecided Almajiri free my mention.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Fourwinds: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2015
atlwireles:

A sai chanter is calling something useless undecided Almajiri free my mention.
how far did PDP fair in 16 years...USELESS PARTY
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by atlwireles: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
how far did PDP fair in 16 years...USELESS PARTY

Better than any sai chanter and their dullard from duara.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by spafu(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
How I wish President Buhari came back as a Military president maybe by now some people will be shut down. I still don't know what the selfish members of PDP want from the president when PMB started the crusade against corruption PDP said start from your party " APC " and now the search light is on Saraki same PDP were shouting witch-hunting....PDP please leave us alone, we wasted 16 solid years under your bad leadership and I think we need freedom now. You people milked the hell out of this nation, bastardize every sector, looted our treasury, killed thousands of innocent souls for your selfish interest, divided the country through ethnicity and religion just for your selfish interest. Enough is enough, we voted for CHANGE and the change is here to stay. Ride on Buhari, you're free to bulldozer your way for the betterment of we masses. Enough of SHAM democratic process that is dragging us backward. We want positive change by fire or by force, by dictatorship or by crook just help the masses. God bless Nigeria.
Are you not Sick? Why are people like Fashola and Ameachi not on the trail of being investigated. So because Saraki insisted on becoming a senate president he is now the only corrupt person in the APC?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2015
atlwireles:

Better than any sai chanter and their dullard from duara.
until APC take their full tenure before I will lash them but for now PDP is a USELESS PARTY without vision
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by madridguy(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Maybe it your uncle that is sick. When next you want to quote me do that with respect.

spafu:

Are you not Sick? Why are people like Fashola and Ameachi not on the trail of being investigated. So because Saraki insisted on becoming a senate president he is now the only corrupt person in the APC?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by unclejb2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Your oldman is a multinational terrorist you bloody sick illiterate. How dare you call your president a terrorist? Sometimes I just wish the constitution can be suspended and the decree reintroduced so that imbecilic fools like you will be gun-down without anybody questioning the gov't

Bloody rhesus monkey

@Topic.. PDP can go to hell
Buhari is connected to terrorism. U can go and jump into the sahara an no ocean or lagoon is close to ur northern village
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by jossyj: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
How I wish President Buhari came back as a Military president maybe by now some people will be shut down. I still don't know what the selfish members of PDP want from the president when PMB started the crusade against corruption PDP said start from your party " APC " and now the search light is on Saraki same PDP were shouting witch-hunting....PDP please leave us alone, we wasted 16 solid years under your bad leadership and I think we need freedom now. You people milked the hell out of this nation, bastardize every sector, looted our treasury, killed thousands of innocent souls for your selfish interest, divided the country through ethnicity and religion just for your selfish interest. Enough is enough, we voted for CHANGE and the change is here to stay. Ride on Buhari, you're free to bulldozer your way for the betterment of we masses. Enough of SHAM democratic process that is dragging us backward. We want positive change by fire or by force, by dictatorship or by crook just help the masses. God bless Nigeria.
complete rubish, oga please shut up your mouth.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by jossyj: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
unclejb2:
Buhari is connected to terrorism. U can go and jump into the sahara an no ocean or lagoon is close to ur northern village

truth is always bitter
buhari is a confirmed terrorist
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Go and shut your uncles mouth first.

jossyj:

complete rubish, oga please shut up your mouth.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by nedupel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Your oldman is a multinational terrorist you bloody sick illiterate. How dare you call your president a terrorist? Sometimes I just wish the constitution can be suspended and the decree reintroduced so that imbecilic fools like you will be gun-down without anybody questioning the gov't....

Bloody rhesus monkey

@Topic.. PDP can go to hell
how u take know rhesus monkey if u no be one
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by sdindan: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sant1m:
Your like can hate PMB for all we care, after all we never expected that those that held the Nation captive and plundered her wealth under a 'paddy paddy' democracy will like the change taking place. Metuh Nigerians know what is good for them, because what is good for them can never be loved by PDP, only the guilty and corrupt should be afraid. Metuh keep wailing
What actually are you saying?
Must I love same person u love?
My goodness me!
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by dharamanil(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
So many narrow minded individuals on this forum.. This is not just an internal APC problem.. Bukola saraki is the senate president of Nigeria not APC.

I believe in due process and democracy,, Buhari and saraki shoudnt draw this country back
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by darlingbobo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hahahaha I dey laff ooo. Them go hear am more oooooo
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Pinkybush: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
And soon uncle Obasanjo will write a ten thousand pages of open letter praising his military friend of ruling Nigeria in a right way.

...abi him golden pen no dey work again?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by free13: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
The dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.