Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. (28161 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by uniklinkum(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mad man. Have you taken your drugs this night?...Its obvious you've not, No wonder you're going about causing nuisance in this cyber space. Don't let me cage you o grin

Stop being a nuisance, the other mad guy is even more reasonable than you.

Verrukt Mann grin dumpkoff.

You are not only an irritant but a plague on cyberspace, and a classic example of why internet should be taken away from twerps with the IQ of a tadpole.

In the classification of kids with congenital disability, you will occupy same spot as omnivorous animals occupies on the food chain. Your one liner German word perfectly describe your alcoholic beverages addicted sperm donor.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Mr Kaston whatchamacallit could you please SHUT THE F UP! You write like a pregnant woman in labour. MY GOD, YACK,YACK, YACK. He never stops.
I've told Kastonkastroll , He just types any trash that comes his head. He's dulling me already. The cantankerous mad man must not stop tonight. grin
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are not only an irritant but a plague on cyberspace, and a classic example of why internet should be taken away from twerps with the IQ of a tadpole.

In the classification of kids with congenital disability, you will occupy same spot as omnivorous animals occupies on the the food chain. Your one liner German word perfectly describe your alcoholic beverages addicted sperm donor.
Uniklinkum, have you brushed your teeth today?... Because I can perceive your stench from more than a thousand miles away. It's a pity my new drug didn't work on you grin

I planned taking you to the Asa concert in Bonn, but it's obvious you're still chronically insane, We shall postpone the outing till you get better.

Mad man on rampage. *tongue out*

Where's that nurse?... Give uniklinkum his shot! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Abugab(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
I would have taken PDP seriously if their reign of 16 years has offered the nation anything but it was a nation that was ran as a fiefdom by PDP goons

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hensben(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
madridguy:
How I wish President Buhari came back as a Military president maybe by now some people will be shut down. I still don't know what the selfish members of PDP want from the president when PMB started the crusade against corruption PDP said start from your party " APC " and now the search light is on Saraki same PDP were shouting witch-hunting....PDP please leave us alone, we wasted 16 solid years under your bad leadership and I think we need freedom now. You people milked the hell out of this nation, bastardize every sector, looted our treasury, killed thousands of innocent souls for your selfish interest, divided the country through ethnicity and religion just for your selfish interest. Enough is enough, we voted for CHANGE and the change is here to stay. Ride on Buhari, you're free to bulldozer your way for the betterment of we masses. Enough of SHAM democratic process that is dragging us backward. We want positive change by fire or by force, by dictatorship or by crook just help the masses. God bless Nigeria.
Well said.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Mr Kaston whatchamacallit could you please SHUT THE F UP! You write like a pregnant woman in labour. MY GOD, YACK,YACK, YACK. He never stops.
You better respect your old age abeg. What's your problem? I have warned that kid on several occasions not to quote me because of his childish ways but the kid won't listen... Now you want to make everything look like am the silly one here or what? Abeg face your front......

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by gbengus17: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
PDP AGAIN
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by philips70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverAnusApe:

I also called the dulladist a terrorist in my first post. You're not happy the "president" is being insulted, but you were happy when GEJ was being insulted and lampooned. Look here you cantankerous minion, The Presidiot will be insulted, and you have to learn to live with it, We now have freedom of speech, This is not a military junta, This is not 1984. Chew that!

Severe Anus Ape, do you know you just sprayed saliva all over this thread?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hammak1993(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Confused Party
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by uniklinkum(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Uniklinkum, have you brushed your teeth today?... Because I can perceive your stench from more than a thousand miles away. It's a pity my new drug didn't work on you grin

I planned taking you to the Asa concert in Bonn, but it's obvious you're still chronically insane, We shall postpone the outing till you get better.

Mad man on rampage. *tongue out*

Where's that nurse?... Give uniklinkum his shot! grin

The water i use in washing my undies is what the whole of your progeny will use for cooking and sanitary for there lifetime.

Bonn?? I bet the whole of your family tree haven't seen the interior of an airplane, you are a village confined merry go round uncharitable fool.

Everybody involved in your upbringing deserve to be nuked in a room Chernobyl styled for cursing humanity with the most despicable mammal known since creation.

The whole of your family tree won't still be healed of the generational madness plaguing your household even if they put all of you on lifetime dose of lagatine and lexotan.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by adeoloye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
madridguy:
How I wish President Buhari came back as a Military president maybe by now some people will be shut down. I still don't know what the selfish members of PDP want from the president when PMB started the crusade against corruption PDP said start from your party " APC " and now the search light is on Saraki same PDP were shouting witch-hunting....PDP please leave us alone, we wasted 16 solid years under your bad leadership and I think we need freedom now. You people milked the hell out of this nation, bastardize every sector, looted our treasury, killed thousands of innocent souls for your selfish interest, divided the country through ethnicity and religion just for your selfish interest. Enough is enough, we voted for CHANGE and the change is here to stay. Ride on Buhari, you're free to bulldozer your way for the betterment of we masses. Enough of SHAM democratic process that is dragging us backward. We want positive change by fire or by force, by dictatorship or by crook just help the masses. God bless Nigeria.
your brain dey full bar some persons don't think tell dem

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Sultanchidi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Always wailing
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hinwazaka: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You better respect your old age abeg. What's your problem? I have warned that kid on several occasions not to quote me because of his childish ways but the kid won't listen... Now you want to make everything look like am the silly one here or what? Abeg face your front......
YACK, YACK, YACK, YACK.........HE NEVER STOPS, JEEZ!

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by KanwuliaJara: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
CHANGE is HIA oooooooh!!!!
Never vote an an OOOOOOLD, BARRACK-TOUT into power!!!! cheesy

Una don put JAGBA-MILLA and im fellow drug-pushers in pawa abi?

Muchechecheche

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by favourlove1: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=madridguy post=38176913]How I wish President Buhari came back as a Military president maybe by now some people will be shut down. I still don't know what the selfish members of PDP want from the president when PMB started the crusade against corruption PDP said start from your party " APC " and now the search light is on Saraki same PDP were shouting witch-hunting....PDP please leave us alone, we wasted 16 solid years under your bad leadership and I think we need freedom now. You people milked the hell out of this nation, bastardize every sector, looted our treasury, killed thousands of innocent souls for your selfish interest, divided the country through ethnicity and religion just for your selfish interest. Enough is enough, we voted for CHANGE and the change is here to stay. Ride on Buhari, you're free to bulldozer your way for the betterment of we masses. Enough of SHAM democratic process that is dragging us backward. We want positive change by fire or by force, by dictatorship or by crook just help the masses. God bless Nigeria.[/quote. Y are u gullible? Did d PDP lie? There is a diff btwn fighting corruption n fundamental human right. We are in democracy n u guys are being delt military blows n ur there saying 'change is here' too bad. Pls wake from ur slumber. U think going against the rule of law is lawful? Well I don't blame you you cuz I doubt if you even knw your rights as an individual that's y u could still come here n say....change is here.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Only I Diot still listen to the words coming from PDP camp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Djicemob:
Buhari is a selective terrorist

you are right, Ojukwu was overrated. Coward seen as hero by big headed tribe.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by blackpanda: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is guilty of both official and unofficial terrorism. The man is still having hangover from the time he was a maximum ruler, Can someone close to him slap him to reality, This ain't a military junta, and no more Supreme Military Council, no more decrees.

Your fooolishness knows no bounds grin
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by anonimi: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a buharistic scum, twerp and a fecal feeble-minded simpleton. Go work on your grammar you Almajiric illiterate.

Zombie!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by ogundeleai(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
madridguy:
Lai Mohammed has copiously and precisely reply him. Am happy that personalty of mentuh and his disaster party were clearly dealth with in the said reply by apc. I think the reply is yet to be posted here. How can a party with rational spoke person will say he has nothing against corruption and still tag move similar to such a witch hunt. I thought this mentuh ougth to have learn lesson base on outcome of his last appearance on nta good morning Nigeria programme where a lady ask him to caution about his reckless outburst. Except for nation of ours where somebody will be declaring cash asset of billions of naira with no feasible investment to back up. And when question is raised its turn to witch hunt. By the end of time buhari expose all these individuals that have run this nation to the ground, the Forbes magazine will realize Dangote wealth is a fraction of politicians that have feed fat at expense of dejected masses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by manigi01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
phemmyutd:
this is the only avenue that reminds me that PDP is still existing. useless people
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by madridguy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Help me with the link please.

ogundeleai:

Lai Mohammed has copiously and precisely reply him. Am happy that personalty of mentuh and his disaster partu were clearly dealth with in the said reply by apc. I think the reply is yet to be posted here. How can a party with rational spoke person will say he has nothing against corruption and still tag move similar to such a witch hunt. I thought this mentuh ougth to have learn lesson base on outcome of his last appearance on nta good morning Nigeria programme where a lady ask him to caution about his reckless outburst

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Adonispco: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Some lilylever miserable garrulous orangutan headed by tonyebacanister and severusnape will like to pokenose in this critical matter without proper thinking. To be precise democracy in nigeria is a scam! Nigeria needs iron hands to reconstrute it. As for the elections that held in abia state pdp lost everything to apga so metuh is nothing but a decietful homo sapien. So if i may have offended you.i rest my case! Lordsage.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by TETFUND: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Metuh is still a learner

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Dude is aint my fault that your mama poop you out through her a$$ neither is it my fault that life has been so hard on you. OK bloody bastard, if only your dad used a condom that unfortunate night he was ramming your mum like the retard he was, am very sure a catastrophic disaster like you won't happen.

Awon smello, I have warned you on several occasions not to quote me or mention my moniker on this forum but I guess the six wraps of ibo weed you take everyday won't let you adhere to my warnings.

May Ogun kill you and useless father/mother this night. Boy you better stay clear off my way or you will most definitely get crushed like your good for nothing grandfather who died like a chicken that he was.. May he rest in the bottom of hell fire....

Bloody bastard who doesn't even know what bond index market means... Pathetic loser who has made nairaland his weeping home.

God punish you, bastard undecided
. Bro take it easy it hasn't gotten to this. Also you must not insult his parents to make your point. Whether PDP or APC. All we want is the unity of this great nation also remember that united we stand divided we fall.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Joeoku78: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Buhari is the best thing that occurred to nigeria since 1960. Previous government that ruled nigeria were all thieves and Buhari the man of integrity has come welcomed and voted by nigerians to come and fight corruption which is what he is presently doing and the thieves in the PDP are crying wolves because they are corrupt and they knew that the sledge hammer which Buhari is using now to fight corrupt party officials irrespective of party affiliation is no time get to them
Carry go president Buhari you are the one and the only one that fits to deal with criminal politicians that have starved the masses for 16yrs of PDP misrule. God has chosen Buhari this time to correct the injustice met on the country by corrupt politicians. Send them to jail they are all criminals starting from Saraki. There is no way a corrupt politician will head the senate under Buhari's regime. It is impossible.
APC slogan is change and that change has come as represented by Buhari . Saraki does not represent change in the upper chamber of NASS. He is criminally vituperative and bastardly corrupt. No room for corrupt officials in this new nigeria chaired by president Buhari.
I love my president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by thunder74(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Have you not noticed that even all the so called social critics and crusaders who call press conference on every move of Jonathan are scared to even cough now. Keep supporting evil, it will soon get to you, by then, nobody would be left to fight for you. I agree with PDP on these. APC and PMB are are becoming dictatorial. Even their supporters here find it difficult to tolerate you when you disagree with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchewww... Metua cry us a river Useless bunch of Id*iots. angry
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by jouchmaleo: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

How I wish the law enforcement guys can pick this brain dead ostrich up. I need to see your poverty ridden soul charged for libel. If you or anyone from your constituency of scumwarts can't proof the president is a terrorist,then you are not only an irredeemable and vainglorious never do well piece of shhit stain on the white apparel of humanity but also the SI unit of all negativity known to the universe.
u are à fool for suggesting such. Buhari is à terrorist.we all know it. At the fullness of time,God will expose him. Gullible fellow

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by babestella: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Your oldman is a multinational terrorist you bloody sick illiterate. How dare you call your president a terrorist? Sometimes I just wish the constitution can be suspended and the decree reintroduced so that imbecilic fools like you will be gun-down without anybody questioning the gov't....

Bloody rhesus monkey

@Topic.. PDP can go to hell

Pls shut up, you can tell your president to try and suspend the constitution now so that he could display his stew.pidity further. Rubbish, because apc is in power people should not talk again, when GEJ was there you s1lly fooo0ooools were busy insulting him as if you father can achieve 1% of what GEJ have achieved.
Useless urchin, don't worry 2019 is just around the corner, apc will soon learn. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by babestella: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
thunder74:
Have you not noticed that even all the so called social critics and crusaders who call press conference on every move of Jonathan are scared to even cough now. Keep supporting evil, it will soon get to you, by then, nobody would be left to fight for you. I agree with PDP on these. APC and PMB are are becoming dictatorial. Even their supporters here find it difficult to tolerate you when you disagree with them.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989 / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.