Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. (28162 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by olumalcolm(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
I cnt bliv some animals up dere r wasting thier parents hard earned moni to cm and speak useless grammar on nairaland. Were nse were yin. Kip blowing unnecessary grammar. Wen my unborn baby grow teeth,mayb una go get sense. @ topic,olisa metuh it's too early to wail pls.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by 989900: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
shegebanti:
Is God that will punish all members of PDP and all those that have enriched their selves from this country's resources, may they never see any good thing in life with all the mess the put this country into. so with wats going on with senate president some idiot are not happy, is high time we begin to rain causes on all they people that don't want the success of this country. May there day turn into night, may their generation to generations reap from their evil deeds, they will never see happiness with all their stolen wealth, may their children be there source of sadness till they the day God take their breath. so shall it be except there is no God, (AMEN).

Curses are lame . . . IBB, Abacha, GEJ, OBJ, and e.t.c and their families are still 'flexing' . . . until we start administering jungle justice on them b@sta.rds, nothing will change.

Better still, let's give 'Bubu' all the support he needs to bring them to justice -- if it requires taking to the streets to show our solidarity for the president, let's do it now!

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by sucdan: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I also called the dulladist a terrorist in my first post. You're not happy the "president" is being insulted, but you were happy when GEJ was being insulted and lampooned. Look here you cantankerous minion, The Presidiot will be insulted, and you have to learn to live with it, We now have freedom of speech, This is not a military junta, This is not 1984. Chew that!
. You should never in your life talk bad about my President in the this forum again. Big nimcompool.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
GOD PUNISH the PDP
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by johnpalmer774(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
Olisa Metuh is on FIREEEEEE. I so much admire this man and those who penned this statement. Since the beginning of our democracy to this point in time, we have never had a PRO who chooses his words carefully like Metuh. My best part of his speech was his criticism of PMB's double standard in relation to the President's critique of the military coup in Burkina Faso. How can the President speak ill of others who are admirers of his trade. What is the difference between his demonization of our constitution and democracy and what the Burkinabes are doing. Please Metuh keep on firing the President and his league of demons. Let him know no rest. If possible get journalists and human right advocates to give the President sleepless nights. Because if you don't do it, no one else will. Its very obvious that Nigerians have come down with COWARD FLU. They have been infected with it, by minions of the demonic APC who have sent them to confuse, demoralise and deceive Nigerians. This WICKED FIENDS have overrun this forum with all manners of lies and fictitious stories. But God willing, in the right time the holy ghost will descend upon them and consume them with HOLYGHOST FIRE. Till then Mr Metuh keep up with the good work. And all those who want to learn how to argue your case with astuteness, candor and intelligence, get out your pens and paper, and take note. We are witnessing the birth of our very own CHURCHILL.

To have acknowledge this Olisa Mentul Ranting i know you can't be from anywhere than SE. Your eyes will Clear by the time PDP start Denying all his Statements.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by 83lagosroad(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I also called the dulladist a terrorist in my first post. You're not happy the "president" is being insulted, but you were happy when GEJ was being insulted and lampooned. Look here you cantankerous minion, The Presidiot will be insulted, and you have to learn to live with it, We now have freedom of speech, This is not a military junta, This is not 1984. Chew that!

Friend, abeg watch ur back ooooo. There is no freedom of speech again ooo for this country. Before dem go arrest you.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Oluwasolaa3: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
I cant blame dem bcs dey a vry corupt most of dem are always write against Buhari
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by hinwazaka: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnpalmer774:

To have acknowledge this Olisa Mentul Ranting i know you can't be from anywhere than SE. Your eyes will Clear by the time PDP start Denying all his Statements.
Aside the individual rebuttal to the Portrait saga by the SW PDP stalwart, mention one other instance where the PDP went up against Olisa Metuh.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
...Official terrorism ? what the heck is that ? this must be one of the imaginary products of the fecund deranged mind of Olisah Metuh !
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Mentcee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Dude is aint my fault that your mama poop you out through her a$$ neither is it my fault that life has been so hard on you. OK bloody bastard, if only your dad used a condom that unfortunate night he was ramming your mum like the retard he was, am very sure a catastrophic disaster like you won't happen.

Awon smello, I have warned you on several occasions not to quote me or mention my moniker on this forum but I guess the six wraps of ibo weed you take everyday won't let you adhere to my warnings.

May Ogun kill you and useless father/mother this night. Boy you better stay clear off my way or you will most definitely get crushed like your good for nothing grandfather who died like a chicken that he was.. May he rest in the bottom of hell fire....

Bloody bastard who doesn't even know what bond index market means... Pathetic loser who has made nairaland his weeping home.

God punish you, bastard undecided
Man, you are indeed a deranged fellow. You need urgent help.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by kessler53(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You're correct, even those shouting sai Buhari are terribly scared to even express their fears.

Ishilove, lalasticlala
But why?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Iceduhu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm...Imagine the insult that comes from our mouth to be the last word we utter...Death is our closiest enemy...try to fight it with good Manners and good mind
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by omolami: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
well said PDP keep it up

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by idros4real: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari needs REST not help, come 2019 we shall facilitate his rest to Daura.

Sometimes I always want to agree with your opinion but you are too sentimental when it come to national issues. I think PDP promised you something during election which you think can only be achieve when they came back to power. Bro wake up election is over.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Your oldman is a multinational terrorist you bloody sick illiterate. How dare you call your president a terrorist? Sometimes I just wish the constitution can be suspended and the decree reintroduced so that imbecilic fools like you will be gun-down without anybody questioning the gov't....

Bloody rhesus monkey

@Topic.. PDP can go to hell

buhari is the S. I unit of terrorism.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by dailyaim: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by rusher14: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2015
emm123:

Yes the president must drive on constitutionally with his anti corruption crusade. No one argues that, but to identify a legion of thieves and seperate them into newPDP, core ACN, die hard CPC members and opposition parties like PDP and only go after PDP related individuals is some extent of bias that should not be tolerated.

The governors who were recently bailed out owing to grand looting of thier states treasury for campaigns is a wrong footing for this administration. YOU CANT HAVE STATE EXECUTIVES SIPHON COMMONWEALTH AND THEN SELL A DUMMY TO NIGERIANS THAT THEY ARE BROKE. THE QUESTION IS WHAT WAS AMOUNT WAS IN THIER POSSESION PRIOR TO THE ELECTION AND WHAT WAS LEFT THEREAFTER.

To add insult on all of this, Mr president approved for himself 21 million dollars to combat boko haram immediately after resuming office. Questions are what were the basis for arriving at such a whooping sum - what projects were such funds approved for and can the president explain to Nigerians how this money has been spent so far. THIS IS THE DEMOCRARCY HE SWORE TO UPHOLD ON MAY 29th, not too long ago!

In essence, the selective nature of the president and his i dont care attitude is a draw back to advancing democracy in the African Context. Mr president must be seen as a father who sees Nigeria as his family and not just a section of it. Mr president must be seen in carriage and action as comfortable with working with all no matter their relgion or tribe. Mr president owes the entire nation a duty to explain to us his policy direction at this time. HIS CORE VALUES should be dicernable by all and not this body languauge that is been misinterperetd by subjects and leading to drama and sycophatic display by his kinsmen and some die hard public officials.

MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION AS A CONCERNED YOUTH
THANKS

So you are asking the president to probe sitting governors?

To the issue of 21 million dollars he requested for the fight against Boko Haram, can you honestly say the results do not justify the means?

Probe him if you may when he leaves office for requesting 21 million dollars to win the war against BH.
There would be nothing wrong in that.

Yet, It is for this very reason the constitution provides immunity for the Executives eas there would be too many distractions from 'aggrieved personalities ' over each and every of their manoeuvres .

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey this is 21st century........u don't say things when you don't have evidence.....
And freedom of speech does not guarantee insulting people.....if u insult someone he can press charges against you and that won't be funny....beaware and talk objectively
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2015
The dullard is a terror for sure!
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by SmartMugu: 5:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Olisa Metuh is trying to be relevant for the next four years. Rants like this will come from PDP through him until this administration is over.

Even if Buhari succeeds in implementing the change everybody craves and Nigerians are happy, PDP and Olisa Metuh will still see faults in everything.

It will take them years to actually face reality. Stupid set of people; thinking Nigerians are dumb and can be maneuvered by their spread of lies.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Ofornaira: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Olisah Metuh, please keep off on APC internal matter. With due respect, the quoted(above) is inappropriate.

@APC/CCB: Please, don't relent in this fight to bring Saraki to justice
Chai!
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Rotimi47: 5:13am On Sep 20, 2015
PDP show of shame.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by reuben79: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Matuh is a big fool"calling international community in every political matters in nigeria.who swear 4 u pls?rubbish
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Dez80(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2015
atlwireles:
PDP should stay off this fighting arena, allow APC eat themselves.

Sakari is their snitch. Dats why they are wailing. Hahaha
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by ldpele(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Why are the masturabating masturabators eatting their self up? Can't they see the country is gradually drifting into a dictatorial nation,he tired himself rope by not appointing ministers where the AGF could av falls I nto. The constitution is clear, it's either the AGF signs the petition or direct one from his office to the CCT, till that's done, the arrest warrant remains illegal and that aboki judge should better be careful or else, he will be dealt with.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by ldpele(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2015
reuben79:
Matuh is a big fool"calling international community in every political matters in nigeria.who swear 4 u pls?rubbish
if u think your living in isolation, then u better tell your illiterate presidiot to keep his ass in this country.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Obamina(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
IN YOUR OWN WAY, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PDP? IF I HEAR *FIMMMMMM* FROM 'EM AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNN, NAIJA WI *FILISH* EM
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Madinka: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2015
You both have to take things easy, life is short!
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, Have you finished ranting? grin

There's nothing good that can come out of a brainwashed minion like you, so I don't even bother reading the balderdash you type. I just click "quote", type and submit. Can't you see my replies are shorter?... Because I don't even know what you're writing. Please bring it on. grin

Na you go tire.
SeverusSnape:

There's nothing good that can come out of a brainwashed minion like you, so I don't even bother reading the balderdash you type. I just click "quote", type and submit. Can't you see my replies are shorter?... Because I don't even know what you're writing. Please bring it on. grin

Na you go tire.
SeverusSnape:

Na you go tire.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Jexyme(f): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Metuh, the no. 1 wailing wailer.

The nincompoop 1 of Nigeria.

If meaningful and effective opposition has eluded you, it's not a bad option to keep quite.

Raising falls alarm is criminal and only an option to confused elements.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by reuben79: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2015
ldpele:
if u think your living in isolation, then u better tell your illiterate presidiot to keep his ass in this country.
Dr of stealling is nt a corruption and hero of otuoke"watz is does 4 nigeria?wailer like u
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Do you have products and services you would love to advertise or promote? Here is the oppurtunity. You can now promote and advertise your products and services or websites/blogs on BlissBlaze i.e. www.blissblaze.com for a discount. Contact us on BBM at
263F1953 and on whatsapp at 09051144825 for more info.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
APC TRUE OR FALSE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Supo Dosunmu Is Dead / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.