Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With (8210 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Yoga Mom Shares Breastfeeding Photo / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Embarrassed woman wipes tears and shares her experience after her son walks in on her having sex with her husband sad

"Please tell me I haven't scarred my child for life, I'm not sure I can afford the therapy bill!" She said

Read on:
After a long period of worry and agony, a woman went to online parenting forum Mumsnet to share her concerns with other parents. She went looking for help and medical therapy to wipe off some memories and mental images of what her 7 year old boy saw.

She wrote: "The youngest was having a nap and the eldest two were happily playing in the garden (we could hear them through the open window).

"DH ( dear husband) decides an impromptu mid-morning quickie is in order and who would I be to deny him (and me) this satisfaction given these opportunities are rare, especially in the summer holidays with three kids."

So far, so normal - but it quickly took a turn for the worse...

She continues: "So we were mid fling, in let's say a 'less than conventional' position – which,,,,

Hhmm, I don't want to type all of these here. You can’t believe the end of the story! undecided

Click to read full gist and see what happened at the end and share your thoughts about this incident!
https://www.mazech.com/son_caught_mom___dad_in_the_act

1 Share

Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hhmm, moms and dads in the house. What do y'all learn from this ugly experience

See what happened later -https://www.mazech.com/son_caught_mom___dad_in_the_act

Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by Pamelayoung: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
She can quietly explain to him, wat am I even saying she owes him no explanation rather he shld be scolded.
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by chemmerfrank(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pamelayoung:
She can quietly explain to him, wat am I even saying she owes him no explanation rather he shld be scolded.

Do you blame the boy when the door wasn't locked. Boy just walked in to stay with his loved parents, not knowing what they were doing!!!

Hhmm, how 'll they wipe out this memory from his 'now messed-up romantic brain' undecided. Oh, Chim...
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by hidee20(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pamelayoung:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by 3kay945(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Uhm, the memory will reside in his brain for ever and ever.
I am not sure it has any negative effect though.
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Featuring...

A 15-year-old girl has been jailed for stabbing her own mother to death. cry

According to source, Lisa Borch took a kitchen knife and killed her mother just minutes after watching ISIS beheading videos online.

Her mother's husband was away on a business trip at the time, and when police arrived they found Tina Römer Holtegaard covered in blood. Sad!

Read more and watch video…
Click here - https://www.mazech.com/murder

Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by chamberlin1(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Parenting gone wrong. The tin wey the innocent boy see, big pass am o. Let the parents try clicking undo

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Featuring...

Man hangs himself after receiving a letter. See the letter

Here - https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by Eldorado01(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2015
crap story
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by greatestman(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
I trust Nigeria parents they go beat shege comot for the pikin brain. He will definitely forget what he saw instantly.
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
I'd preferred nigerian stories on NL we can treat it in d nigerian way all dis oyinbo matter look like american movies to me which I lack idea and tactics abt
Re: Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With by visitmazech: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
forix4u:
I'd preferred nigerian stories on NL we can treat it in d nigerian way all dis oyinbo matter look like american movies to me which I lack idea and tactics abt

Ur funny...and I like that! Lol grin

Ok, here you go:

Captured? See what later happened about the Abobaku

Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/Ooni_of_ife

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me! / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" / Popular Cute Nickname For Ur Botfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.