Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (60901 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Man was created in the image of God then we got perverted by Satan and lost our estate! In this fallen state we are more like Satan whose end is the lake of fire. We adopted imperfection and sin through disobedience...

But for God not to fail in His purpose for creating man, He sacrifice His only begotten son for our disobedience so that through His obedience, that led to resurrection, we may have eternal life. So, any man who doesn't have Jesus Christ has an automatic death sentence (total annihilation of body, soul and spirit) hanging on his/her neck.

If God's righteous judgement did not spare Satan who use to be an angel of light but condemned and reserved him for total destruction in the lake of fire, who is man that the Lord would spare for going the way of Satan? Satan's way was and will always be rebellion against his creator!

All sinners who reject salvation through Christ Jesus would share Satan's fate; it's as simple as that! God is a righteous judge!
why can't the all powerful and mighty god just forgive and forget instead of having to sacrifice his son?

This makes no sense at all if you can think deeply

Religion is a joke, Christianity is a farce
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by nankosa(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
“Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God” (Romans 11:22).
Here are the two sides: goodness and severity. On the one hand, mercy and grace; on the other hand, wrath and judgment.
To efface one side of a coin renders it incomplete and valueless.
So it is with the picture of God presented in the Bible. To speak always of goodness, but never of severity—to speak always of mercy and grace, but never of wrath and judgment—this is to efface one side of the coin, and to render the Bible’s picture of God incomplete and valueless.
Those who speak like this are unfaithful to God, and unfair to humans. In so doing, they misrepresent God and mislead humanity....... Derek Prince
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by TrajansKong: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
nankosa:
“Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God” (Romans 11:22). On the one hand, mercy and grace; on the other hand, wrath and judgment.
As I said, consider Elisha and the she-bears.

FEAR HIM!!

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by MizMyColi(f): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
smiley
PabloAfricanus:

@finished cheesy grin
Enjoyed ya writeup too...was refreshing coming from a lady.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Humblebloke(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:

Hew knew that there was a possibility of that because of the freewill he gave his creations but he mass another provision for that possibility if it arose and sir God want experimenting when he created ask things. He made everything available and only him knows all of them fully and my peanut brain dosent know all, neither does the devil nor his angels that's why only him really really really knows the unknown. If you wanna spend the rest of your life on trying to figure everything out about God with your mere peanut brain I wish you good luck but I can guarantee you that you will surely be more confused than you are today about him because you your brain is just way too infra - decimal to comprehend that and you are gonna die trying to do that sir. Is it not safe to just believe in him even if he doesn't exist as you claim and when you die you will be glad that you did rather than being sturbborn and arrogant to believe just your senses only thinking that's were it all ends while you still can't yet figure out a mere sleeping and waking up with that your brain only to die and stand before that thing you thought that didn't exist, remembering days like this. Now, that's gonna be some sorry future for you sir. But hey, God is ever waiting for you to come back and not face him that day and regret by acceprong his love and knowing him in truth and not through any doctrine of man, you gat nothing to loose sir. Think about it. Stay blessed and nice week ahead.

Something just doesn't seem right......

The contradictions in the supposed holy books inspired by the ''perfect God''

The concept of a god throwing his own creations into a lake of fire for something as minute as believe.......

Does he feed off people's beliefsundecided

Do have a nice week ahead.....
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by IamK2I(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. I still searching for answers. Until then, I still beleive

In the end "the love of many shall wax cold" and "they shall drag many unto perdition"

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by SonOfEl(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
why can't the all powerful and mighty god just forgive and forget instead of having to sacrifice his son?

This makes no sense at all if you can think deeply

Religion is a joke, Christianity is a farce

if you don't fall sick, you won't value healing. if you are not enslaved in any way, you won't value freedom, if your don't engage in warfare, you won't value victory. if you are not sinful, you won't value salvation. if you don't see the gravity of death, you won't value life. if you don't encounter your enemy, you won't value your friend. for me, the wisdom of God is too much....Christianity is a gift.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Something just doesn't seem right......

The contradictions in the supposed holy books inspired by the ''perfect God''

The concept of a god throwing his own creations into a lake of fire for something as minute as believe.......

Does he feed off people's beliefsundecided

Do have a nice week ahead.....
Sir honestly how I wish we can sit down and have a cup of coffee over this, these are the kind of things I live for despite the so called busy schedule we all have and I can tell you that I don't know everything about God but I know that after going through all those contradictions with the scriptures and the help of the holy spirit, you will come to know the raw truth about all those hidden things. But if you want you can still take a step, you don't have anything to loose sir, ask God in your heart to show you himself in a way only you will understand because your heart is Laden with so much questions left unanswered and I believe he will send someone to you this week. Can you do that, it's not a big deal, it won't stop you from living your normal life don't even say if you will here. I will pray for you in faith. God loves you so so much sir, all you need is to know that truth that will truly set you free. My regards.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ur words has not yet made sense bro. What u explained here is just the same way u and ur kinds explain events over the media, lemi simply say...u sound like a currupt journalist. Like I said, do ur research, pray to God and tell him u really want to know the truth cos staying here to argue will only waste ur time. U are only angry with ursef that u think u are hopeless. Don't worry bro, the grace of God be with u till ur eyes open.
Ur case is small compared to what peopl like St Paul did in the past.
U are only saying all these cos ur heart is damn blocked.
Foól
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:
Foól
that's pathetic bro.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:
Foól
that's pathetic bro.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
SOMEONE MET AN ATHEIST TODAY AND HIS FAITH FOUNDATION IS ABOUT TO BE UPROOTED BUT THANKS TO NAIRALAND COS THOSE WHO KNOW BETTER WILL SAVE HIM. I AM THAT I AM IS STILL HIS NAME cool
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Humblebloke(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:

Sir honestly how I wish we can sit down and have a cup of coffee over this, these are the kind of things I live for despite the so called busy schedule we all have and I can tell you that I don't know everything about God but I know that after going through all those contradictions with the scriptures and the help of the holy spirit, you will come to know the raw truth about all those hidden things. But if you want you can still take a step, you don't have anything to loose sir, ask God in your heart to show you himself in a way only you will understand because your heart is Laden with so much questions left unanswered and I believe he will send someone to you this week. Can you do that, it's not a big deal, it won't stop you from living your normal life don't even say if you will here. I will pray for you in faith. God loves you so so much sir, all you need is to know that truth that will truly set you free. My regards.

Actually...... I'm an. Agnostic deist,I believe in a highpower

I do seek God at times.... Hoping he would provide answers ...... The more i ponder.....the faith keeps fading away
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by okoisubra(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gods wisdom is greater than wat u can ever imagin.... read and understand d bible
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:

What if you sack them and they go and establishes another company all with the same purpose of pulling down that your great work and rebelling against that your company is intended to produce this time from the outside, will you still sack them and allow them to go and corrupt other labourers that you may potentially employ?
wait a second, they cannot establish a company. Only you have the power to do that.
Also, you could kill them. Better than burning them forever, right?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that's pathetic bro.
You are pathetic for calling me Hopeless.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Felitsa187(f): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dekatron:
He works in mysterious ways. Yet when I behave mysterious, I am tagged EVIL. By induction that I am God's image, then God is evil

I think God feels insecure

non of my business sha
Looool
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Could someone after seeing all going around in this world, around him still bring up this kinda topic
Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
[s]
bxcode:

Loooool.... God didn't create evil sir, evil came about from the actions that we take that same candle is what gives you light is it not? Your analogy is Just like saying that since God knewv that the candle will burn, he shouldn't have created light. Everything that God created was good in the first place including the devil which in your case is the candle right? Good.
Devil was created so that he will serve a good purpose which is being the lead worshipper in the heavens if you know your history or read them at all. That's the same way that that candle is there primarily to give you light, but out of freewill that God created why because he has that same freewill that's why he felt like creating us and everything, so that we will be and feel like him but with the understanding that he is higher in hierarchy which is quite understandable or else you wanna ask me why did God not make the devil master over himself after creating him. But the devil was curious to become God ie the candle wanted to take the place of the producer, which led him to challenging God and that's where his problem started. He kept on trying to outwit God by deceiving the other creations of God ie man so that hee will make a mockery of God and that's why he lays it in the heart of men to ask such questions like this, making them only to See the candle (himself the devil) as a bad creation of God that only burns people's hand without letting them to the truth that that same candle was originally meant to give light and not burn proles hand. But God being the all knowing has always changed his antics and turned it around for good to his glory because he is the matter architect that constructed the universe. and the truth will always remain for those who seek to find out why was the candle created originally, until God himself punishes the devil on judgement day for that singular act of challenging his authority.
[/s]
Tell this bullshıts to a kindergarten baby.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

You are pathetic for calling me Hopeless.
oboi! U are hopeless jor! Can't u see ur life. Even the government of CHANGE can't do something about ur case.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

if you don't fall sick, you won't value healing. if you are enslaved in any way, you won't value freedom, if your don't engage in warfare, you won't value victory. if you are not sinful, you won't value salvation. if you don't see the gravity of death, you won't value life. if you don't encounter your enemy, you won't value your friend. for me, the wisdom of God is too much....Christianity is a gift.
nice one bro. Wish I knew such kind of response. Some set of persons sre just too ungrateful, sometimes I wonder if their forefathers survived that Noah's flood.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
TrajansKong:

As I said, consider Elisha and the she-bears.

FEAR HIM!!
state CID, u did not do ur job well. Investigate that crime scene afresh please.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Solozzo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:
Sir, if you own a cooperation for an instance and your subordinates are rebelling against you despite all your efforts to have a cordial and personal relationship with them even after they disobeyed an injunction you gave them when you employed them, you have the power to sack them but didn't, still loved and cared for them and even sacrificed your position and came down to their level to show them what's best for them, hoping that that they will make the right choices without you compelling them and forcing them without any choice of their own, but with a definite day of judgement in mind to judge all them, according tho those that accepted your sacrifice for them and those that refused it vehemently, would you fold your hands and watch everything you have built be tumbled over by some rebellious workers and not do something to put an end to the decay that their rebellion has brought about?

Quite brilliant. But the world is not a company/cooperation. It was built for survival of the fittest, and in the process many do things to help them survive more than others. These things may hurt other people, and we call this things sin, crime depending on the society. We made the rules here not God. In God there is no law. You've got a brain, a mind and your folks to judge you.

It does not really matter to God how you choose to live your life. He had put in place mechanisms and reactions in the world to guide you in the struggle for survival. If u choose to kill yourselves , your race and the human species, it's up to you. That's total freedom given by God. Before humans existed millions of species have come and gone.

So,no hellfre, no heaven after death.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Totfulguy: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

If God Want Us to LOVE our ENEMIES, Why Is He Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In HELLFIRE?

I need real answers please.

For more informed answers from the Bible please follow this link: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20131101/lie-made-god-cruel-hell/

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201501/human-suffering/#?insight[search_id]=ff119669-d4a7-456d-8f82-980f30654de6&insight[search_result_index]=1

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/why-god-allows-evil-and-suffering/

What you will read will amaze you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by KanayoIkeh(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
To those who don't believe in the existence of hell or whatever arguments have already happened, please consider this:

Let's assume there is hell, or there isn't hell, the worst time to discover the truth is when you're there.

Even if you don't believe, I implore you to have Common Sense. The life God is calling us to live is also a morally pure life.

Which is better?

To live the christian life,die and find out that all that Christian talk was crap and say, 'oh well, nothing spoil'

Or

To live out of Christ, die and find out that all that Christian crap was true afterwards.

Stories of hell and common sense should make you think deep sha
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Corussa1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

If God Want Us to LOVE our ENEMIES, Why Is He Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In HELLFIRE?

You can't question God, God is not a tespecter of anyone. for the wisdom of man is the foolishness of God
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by arabianights: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
using the word "enemy" seems like you are equating a mere creation of God to him.God loves all ad he doesnt have enemies,he will punish "disobedient servants"

My humble opinion
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by mmababy101(f): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2015
milkymesh:

Visit Jw.org.you'l get detailed explanations on this and u'l be glad u did.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by KanayoIkeh(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2015
The ironic thing about atheists is that they're always talking about God!
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by tr3y(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2015
I'll rather not live like there isn't a God than die and find out there really is!
-kendrick
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by lampardizik(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2015
menesheh:

That's the silly contradictions in the bible.

I wonder where your credible sources have gotten you sadlipsrsealedlipsrsealedundecidedtongue
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by lampardizik(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Dekatron:
By induction that I am God's image, then God is evil

God is not in your image,you are in His

Two different things bro...

You shouldn't blame God for the choices you make

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.