Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (60817 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

Rubbish

Then why is God "all knowing"
He knows the beginning and the end. i.e, he knew Satan will end up being rebellious and yet, he still created him....
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND OR ASSUME FOR GOD.
You are mixing the whole thing up, yez God knows the
beginning and the truth is that this world as you see it
had already finished before it even started, it's just
like a building that is drawn on a sheet of paper before
it is actually built. Nothing is new under this sun,
Lucifer as an angel eyed and coveted God's position for
himself he wanted to overthrow God why because God
didn't create man and his angels and cast them under
spell of eternal loyalty from them, he gave them and us
choice and freewill to choose what they want to do so
that they will respect him having their whole will intact
and not forcefully or with prejudice. But despite this,
God as the most powerful and top of the hierarchy, has
measures in place for those who will choose wrong
because he knew that some will and those measures are
strictly for rebellious followers and those that
challenges his authority because he gave them freewill
to do so. And the punishment for what Lucifer did was
great because he is an angel and not man, he knows who
God is more than any man can ever know and yet he
went ahead to test his authority and if you as a man
were in God's shoes what would you have done?
Remember the hell fire was not made for man but for
Lucifer and his angels at the end of times and God
demoted Lucifer from the high but he didn't take his
abilities as an angel from him because his blessings are
permanent and the devil knows that his judgement is
coming and that's why he is deceiving men today into so
many actions that will amount to rebellion against God
so that it won't be only him that will serve that
punishment of hell. He started with Eve in the garden
of Eden and deceived them from the perfect plan that
God has for man and that's why man disobeyed God
because he has choices just like Lucifer not knowing
what the consequences of disobedience will bring upon
mankind for had Adam and eve known, they wouldn't
have eaten of those fruit. And the devil didn't stop
there, he is in the world today deceiving people with his
deception, he is reading this post right now and is
designing ways already to counter it. But the truth is
that he can't stop the kingdom of God and he cant
escape his judgement, the question is have your eyes
been blinded by his deception? From accepting Jesus
and being saved?
Happy Sunday
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by olaniyanibukun0: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

my dear, the truth is God knows every thought in our hearts, so he knows our intents and actions. he only gives you the freewill to entertain it or manifest it whether good or bad.

Sure, He knows our thoughts... But did he impose those thoughts on us? ... We are the inventors of our thoughts through the choices we make
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
[s]
bxcode:

You are mixing the whole thing up, yez God knows the beginning and the truth is that this world as you see it had already finished before it even started, it's just like a building that is drawn on a sheet of paper before it is actually built. Nothing is new under this sun, Lucifer as an angel eyed and coveted God's position for himself he wanted to overthrow God why because God didn't create man and his angels and cast them under spell of eternal loyalty from them, he gave them and us choice and freewill to choose what they want to do so that they will respect him having their whole will intact and not forcefully or with prejudice. But despite this, God as the most powerful and top of the hierarchy, has measures in place for those who will choose wrong because he knew that some will and those measures are strictly for rebellious followers and those that challenges his authority because he gave them freewill to do so. And the punishment for what Lucifer did was great because he is an angel and not man, he knows who God is more than any man can ever know and yet he went ahead to test his authority and if you as a man were in God's shoes what would you have done?
Remember the hell fire was not made for man but for Lucifer and his angels at the end of times and God demoted Lucifer from the high but he didn't take his abilities as an angel from him because his blessings are permanent and the devil knows that his judgement is coming and that's why he is deceiving men today into so many actions that will amount to rebellion against God so that it won't be only him that will serve that punishment of hell. He started with Eve in the garden of Eden and deceived them from the perfect plan that God has for man and that's why man disobeyed God because he has choices just like Lucifer not knowing what the consequences of disobedience will bring upon mankind for had Adam and eve known, they wouldn't have eaten of those fruit. And the devil didn't stop there, he is in the world today deceiving people with his deception, he is reading this post right now and is designing ways already to counter it. But the truth is that he can't stop the kingdom of God and he cant escape his judgement, the question is have your eyes been blinded by his deception? From accepting Jesus and being saved?
Happy Sunday
[/s]
Complete rubbish.
Stop using some senseless script to tell me bullshıts
What's is God's position
Think of this yourself for example
I KNOW THAT IF I PUT MY FINGER ON THE FLAME OF A BURNING CANDLE, I WILL BURN MYSELF AND GET HURT. YET, I STILL WENT AHEAD TO DO IT? Later, I started cursing and blaming the candle for burning me... Does this make sense?
What kind of silly "freewill" are you talking about?
Who created freewill?
God knows the beginning and the end? Why did God create evil and the devil in the first place? Why would God create an enemy for himself
It's you that is getting this confused
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by olaniyanibukun0: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
dorox10:

Why give us the priviledge to make choices when you(as a God) knows the choices we are going to make at the end(as an all knowing God)? And also punish us for making that choice you already know we are going to make

God doesn't know the choice you are going to make
If He knows, then no one will go to hell. He has given us the opportunity to choose either life or death
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
stop lying and forming bollocking about your wicked god

1st, we did not ask him to create us

2, he's evil

3, he's more evil than the devil you ported as evil

4, he's the same as the devil

5, he has stoopid plans for his people in heaven(praise and worship all your sorry life in heaven). That is not enjoyment of everlasting, you'll be bored to death

6, he is man made
Sir, did that car you are driving today ask to be manufactured? Do you think that God didn't create man for a purpose of enjoying his powers with him? If thats your logic then before all these things you are seeing today came into being the manufacturer would have asked them if they wanted to be created, the engineers would have asked all their inventions how far, you wan exist? before they go into producing them. I mean, how dumb can you get and still breathe? undecided(sorry if that sounded harsh)
Sir you need to open your eyes to the truth before it's too late because it's the not your fault that you are thinking this way, the devil is the one manipulating your heart. You are better than this bro, look into your heart and you will see the truth. It won't cost you anything to entertain and reason what am telling you bro, even if it's for an hour just think about it, and see what have been shielded from you all these while. The spirit of the living God will minister to you and convict you into repentance. One love bro, with all sincerity of heart.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by olaniyanibukun0: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
A man of God once decided to know everything about God

He isolated himself near the bank of an ocean and decided not to eat anything till God reveals all about himself to him

After 4 days, he woke up and found a boy using a cup to fetch water out from the ocean and pour it on the sand near the bank. He asked the boy what he was trying to do and the boy replied that he was trying to see the '' bottom '' of the ocean by making it dry. The man of God called the boy a fool
The boy then stood up and told him that that's what he also is trying to do. You can't understand God fully and that's why he's God

Non_fiction

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by fof1: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God“- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. Until then, I still beleive
MY DR, U ARE ON UR WAY TO APOSTASY-RIDDLED WT CONFUSION $ BACKSLIDDING.PLS RETRACE UR STEPS,IF U HAD TRULLY BELIEVED IN GODS WORK AT CALVARY B4 NOW.IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR U IF U DONT REALISE IT NOW.THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CHRIST BLOOD.UR CREDENTIALS OF 30YRS + WILL NOT MATTER B4 HIS AWESOME MAJESTY.BE WARNED.STUDY UR BIBLE PERSONALLY $ STOP BEING IN BTWN TWO OPINIONS.JESUS IS STILL D LORD.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by 2termz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
God is love grin
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

Complete rubbish.
Stop using some senseless script to tell me bullshıts
What's is God's position
Think of this yourself for example
I KNOW THAT IF I PUT MY FINGER ON THE FLAME OF A BURNING CANDLE, I WILL BURN MYSELF AND GET HURT. YET, I STILL WENT AHEAD TO DO IT? Later, I started cursing and blaming the candle for burning me... Does this make sense?
What kind of silly "freewill" are you talking about?
Who created freewill?
God knows the beginning and the end? Why did God create evil and the devil in the first place? Why would God create an enemy for himself
Loooool.... God didn't create evil sir, evil came about from the actions that we take that same candle is what gives you light is it not? Your analogy is Just like saying that since God knewv that the candle will burn, he shouldn't have created light. Everything that God created was good in the first place including the devil which in your case is the candle right? Good.
Devil was created so that he will serve a good purpose which is being the lead worshipper in the heavens if you know your history or read them at all. That's the same way that that candle is there primarily to give you light, but out of freewill that God created why because he has that same freewill that's why he felt like creating us and everything, so that we will be and feel like him but with the understanding that he is higher in hierarchy which is quite understandable or else you wanna ask me why did God not make the devil master over himself after creating him. But the devil was curious to become God ie the candle wanted to take the place of the producer, which led him to challenging God and that's where his problem started. He kept on trying to outwit God by deceiving the other creations of God ie man so that hee will make a mockery of God and that's why he lays it in the heart of men to ask such questions like this, making them only to See the candle (himself the devil) as a bad creation of God that only burns people's hand without letting them to the truth that that same candle was originally meant to give light and not burn proles hand. But God being the all knowing has always changed his antics and turned it around for good to his glory because he is the matter architect that constructed the universe. and the truth will always remain for those who seek to find out why was the candle created originally, until God himself punishes the devil on judgement day for that singular act of challenging his authority.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
obviously, you would have to get rid of them.
However, God's method is unethical. Would YOU burn all these rebellious workers in a fire for eternity? Why not just sack them
What if you sack them and they go and establishes another company all with the same purpose of pulling down that your great work and rebelling against that your company is intended to produce this time from the outside, will you still sack them and allow them to go and corrupt other labourers that you may potentially employ?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Humblebloke(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pomzy:
Christianity isn't a religion, it's a way of life.

Perhaps.... You might wanna use check again

Check for religion and xtianity
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, why are you comparing the decision of a man with a supposedly almighty god?

Answer this question, if YOU are god, will you create evil in men and then punish them for it?

Because our brains are too minute to reason like God he uses the simple things of this world to explain how his kingdom works. Now if we can't comprehend these ordinary examples, do you think that you can understand the deep things of the spirit?
Sir, God didn't create evil the same way he created everyone and the earth, Good created everything and saw that they were good, evil came into this world through the devil who manipulated man to disobey God the same way he challenged God when he was still an angel. And God didn't create the devil for evil purposes either rather he created him for a sole purpose of being the lead worshipper in the order of heaven. But the devil out of the freewill that God gave all his creation decided on his own to covet the position of God and went ahead to challenge his authority. If you were God what would you have done to the devil for such act?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by BonaVIta(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
To the opener of this thread, you don't need to believe because others are believing. For me, calling that name JESUS! when I feel scared or attacked, in real life or dream and such attack ceases is an enough conviction that Jesus is real. And if Jesus is real, then His teachings must be real. I real pity people who claim to be so wise and intelligent to oppose the Bible. What if Heaven and hell are real, and you got to know that when you can't change the fact that you are already in hell? You will lose so much than the person who lived his life so as to avoid being condemned to hell fire, but later discovered that Heaven and hell aren't real after all. This is one of the simple questions the devil posses to confuse weak followers of Christ. Be wise .
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Humblebloke(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:

Because our brains are too minute to reason like God he uses the simple things of this world to explain how his kingdom works. Now if we can't comprehend these ordinary examples, do you think that you can understand the deep things of the spirit?
Sir, God didn't create evil the same way he created everyone and the earth, Good created everything and saw that they were good, evil came into this world through the devil who manipulated man to disobey God the same way he challenged God when he was still an angel. And God didn't create the devil for evil purposes either rather he created him for a sole purpose of being the lead worshipper in the order of heaven. But the devil out of the freewill that God gave all his creation decided on his own to covet the position of God and went ahead to challenge his authority. If you were God what would you have done to the devil for such act?

He knew how the devil was gonna end up......still he created him knowing fully well it was only going to be at the detriment of his own creations(Humans)

Looks like he is trying to experiment.......
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by veecovee: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

If God Want Us to LOVE our ENEMIES, Why Is He Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In HELLFIRE?

I need real answers please.
vengeance is mine, says the Lord. The enemy you want dead...na you give am life?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by davidthe16th: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
F******' this end time sh***t
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
may ogun kill you and your family. Na kaikai go shop ur kidney finish. Oloriburuku ara e if you want to talk you come up with point.

What is the usefulness of nonsense that you papa said without giving a verse that says otherwise.
ogun does not have the power to kill me. See how u sound like one those calabash in ur worship place. I can imagine the saliva and crooked teeth spilling out thru ur lips as u talk sef.
With ur kind of attitude I'm not sure it will take u anywhere in life.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

I'll prove it to you now.

Lol!
This is laughable because if there is any religion in this world that doesn't make sense at all, it is DEFINITELY Christianity.
The bible to me has the most barbaric, senseless and most contradictions of of books that I have read.
Consider the old and new Testament.
When arguments like this comes up, you foóls always result in telling us the bullshıts of OLD TESTAMENT bla bla
bla
-Is old testament not part of the Bible?
- Why must God's law change?
-Was your "god" ignorant when he was making those laws?
-Was he/she confused then?
- Why are Israelites the center of your god's attention?
- If God was truly angry with human, does it make sense
that a blood sacrifice be made for God to forgive,
- Why should God derive pleasure in allowing his 'only
begotten son" to be slaughtered by us that he was angry
with for him to be happy with us? WHAT A SENSELESS THEORY BY A DRUNKĄRD FOÓL.
- What laws did your god give other nations as at the time
your bible was given?
THE SAME BIBLE YOU TOLD US IS THE BOOK OF GOD
MADE SOME HEROIC SILLY ERRORS
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
> THE EARTH IS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE
> THE SUN AND THE MOON AND LIGHTS
> THE SUN AND THE MOON ROTATES ROUND THE
EARTH
> RABBIT IS A RUMINANT ANIMAL
AND MANY OTHER SILLY MISTAKES.
This got sensible people thinking; If the "god" in the Bible
is the Almighty, all-knowing and omnipresent, HOW CAN
HE/ SHE STILL MAKE SUCH SILLY MISTAKES
#Old testament Yet your money making thieving pastors
still uses old testament to rob you foóls (tithe) What an irony.
One thing I know for sure, the bible was written by men in
their own inspiration and not God's. In order to bring about law and order in their society. You foóls are just wasting your time.
What u guys do is just to pick passages and remix it in ur own immortal understand.

Rubbish.
ur words has not yet made sense bro. What u explained here is just the same way u and ur kinds explain events over the media, lemi simply say...u sound like a currupt journalist. Like I said, do ur research, pray to God and tell him u really want to know the truth cos staying here to argue will only waste ur time. U are only angry with ursef that u think u are hopeless. Don't worry bro, the grace of God be with u till ur eyes open.
Ur case is small compared to what peopl like St Paul did in the past.
U are only saying all these cos ur heart is damn blocked.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by SonOfEl(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
olaniyanibukun0:

Sure, He knows our thoughts... But did he impose those thoughts on us? ... We are the inventors of our thoughts through the choices we make

yes he does not impose our thoughts, rather he is in the know of whatever thought we invent. he is omniscient.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

He knew how the devil was gonna end up......still he created him knowing fully well it was only going to be at the detriment of his own creations(Humans)

Looks like he is trying to experiment.......
Hew knew that there was a possibility of that because of the freewill he gave his creations but he mass another provision for that possibility if it arose and sir God want experimenting when he created ask things. He made everything available and only him knows all of them fully and my peanut brain dosent know all, neither does the devil nor his angels that's why only him really really really knows the unknown. If you wanna spend the rest of your life on trying to figure everything out about God with your mere peanut brain I wish you good luck but I can guarantee you that you will surely be more confused than you are today about him because you your brain is just way too infra - decimal to comprehend that and you are gonna die trying to do that sir. Is it not safe to just believe in him even if he doesn't exist as you claim and when you die you will be glad that you did rather than being sturbborn and arrogant to believe just your senses only thinking that's were it all ends while you still can't yet figure out a mere sleeping and waking up with that your brain only to die and stand before that thing you thought that didn't exist, remembering days like this. Now, that's gonna be some sorry future for you sir. But hey, God is ever waiting for you to come back and not face him that day and regret by acceprong his love and knowing him in truth and not through any doctrine of man, you gat nothing to loose sir. Think about it. Stay blessed and nice week ahead.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by ityP(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=dabwan123 post=38192570][/quote]

God would be very wicked to punish anyone in hellfire... if he has such plans, I better do every evil thing there is... after all I'd not be the only one there
.. two weeks is all I give, I'd become used to the fire.... I go even day swim inside... i musT flex for hellfire... but fortunately, nothing like hellfire... Jehovah is a wonderful father.... very loving... that's why I love him, and that's I told him I wanted to do his will for the rest of life...

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by samadeyemi007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
I want you all to know this that you shall account for all d foolish words / blasphemy u uttered.......
Accept Jesus Christ today b4 its too late
Good night.... Am out!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by uzolexis(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
dearpreye:
Seriously, most of these questions can never stand logic and critical thinking. There no way anyone can defend these in the face of smart logic.

A lot of us have issues with these beliefs though we still call ourselves Christians. I'm one of them. The more I think the more confused I become concerning a lot of things.

But I still take solace in the fact I didn't become a Christian merely to escape Hell fire or any other punishment that await the sinners and ungodly.

I have enough faith to believe God is real. But most of the events surrounding religion don't make much of a sense to ME. Not any more.

No religion can withstand the assault of sustained critical thinking. No one!

My dear, what u wrote is exactly how I feel,like u read my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
uzolexis:

My dear, what u wrote is exactly how I feel,like u read my mind.

My dear, the whole thing is gradually becoming so boring and routine. Most of us are just hanging on to the last thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:

Sir, did that car you are driving today ask to be manufactured? Do you think that God didn't create man for a purpose of enjoying his powers with him? If thats your logic then before all these things you are seeing today came into being the manufacturer would have asked them if they wanted to be created, the engineers would have asked all their inventions how far, you wan exist? before they go into producing them. I mean, how dumb can you get and still breathe? undecided(sorry if that sounded harsh)
Sir you need to open your eyes to the truth before it's too late because it's the not your fault that you are thinking this way, the devil is the one manipulating your heart. You are better than this bro, look into your heart and you will see the truth. It won't cost you anything to entertain and reason what am telling you bro, even if it's for an hour just think about it, and see what have been shielded from you all these while. The spirit of the living God will minister to you and convict you into repentance. One love bro, with all sincerity of heart.
you're digging yourself into a new hole with every comparison you make

Did I ask my car to worship me? Did I ask the car to thank me for making it? Should the car even thank me for making it so I can use it to my pleasure and discard it when I'm done with it

It's no problem to invent something, but to think your invention owes you praise and worship and gratitude for a favour you did not ask for is beyond stoopid and wicked
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
samadeyemi007:
I want you all to know this that you shall account for all d foolish words / blasphemy u uttered.......
Accept Jesus Christ today b4 its too late
Good night.... Am out!!!!!!!!
you do realise jesus will burn you in hell for calling other people while defending him?

Ding ding grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Charlesdock(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Man has a soul which makes him conscious of his will. God made satan yes. If God as work a storyline that satan should sin then it will still be man that will say God is evil. Satan sinned and tricked man into sin to inherit death but the love of God still make him create life through Jesus, his son. Now why can't Satan repent? Becos he is a spirit and spirit don't repent. God is love but he is a disciplinarian. He create hell for satan and the fallen angels but every man that follow satan plan(SIN) will surely goto hell becos he/she chooses to rebel like satan.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by milkymesh: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
ityP:

God would be very wicked to punish anyone in hellfire... if he has such plans, I better do every evil thing there is... after all I'd not be the only one there
.. two weeks is all I give, I'd become used to the fire.... I go even day swim inside... i musT flex for hellfire... but fortunately, nothing like hellfire... Jehovah is a wonderful father.... very loving... that's why I love him, and that's I told him I wanted to do his will for the rest of life...

Adherents of the different faith misrepresent their God. I for one believe that only a monster will prepare a place like hell to roast his enemies forever without pity or mercy at any time during the "forever".
Another things is that with the advances of man in science and technology, men will adapt anrd also put out the fire and make the place very habitable. Men have made very uninhabitable places on earth habitable, even the moon which ordinarily uninhabitable , men have spend months there .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Charlesdock(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

Adherents of the different faith misrepresent their God. I for one believe that only a monster will prepare a place like hell to roast his enemies forever without pity or mercy at any time during the "forever".
Another things is that with the advances of man in science and technology, men will adapt anrd also put out the fire and make the place very habitable. Men have made very uninhabitable places on earth habitable, even the moon which ordinarily uninhabitable , men have spend months there .
hmm nice but wrong as man been able to turn antartica to a habitable place? Maybe in the nearest future.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

Waow!
I finished reading it.
Every word.
Thanks for this.
I appreciate.
I concur with all you wrote down.

@finished cheesy grin
Enjoyed ya writeup too...was refreshing coming from a lady.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
olaniyanibukun0:

God doesn't know the choice you are going to make
If He knows, then no one will go to hell. He has given us the opportunity to choose either life or death
god did not know the decision one will make but according to the bible god knows the beginning and the end of things?

Why are you lying to defend a lie?

Are you a pastor? Cos they are the father of lies
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by bxcode(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're digging yourself into a new hole with every comparison you make

Did I ask my car to worship me? Did I ask the car to thank me for making it? Should the car even thank me for making it so I can use it to my pleasure and discard it when I'm done with it

It's no problem to invent something, but to think your invention owes you praise and worship and gratitude for a favour you did not ask for is beyond stoopid and wicked
Firstly, you don't understand what God really wants from us so am gonna let you go on that because what you have heard about God is probably full of religious doctrines of fear and bondage of being his follower being peddled by men. I mean, who will wanna have a friend that will always look out for faults in you and condemn you all the time once you falter, I wouldn't want such a person and I know that's the way you view God but that's not who God is bro, far from it. God is not angry with you if you fall to worship him, he is not ticked off God is in a good mood, he is happy. All he wasn't from you is a relationship of mutual love. Were you will love him the same way he loves you and not love him out of fear of striking thou once you do anything bad or fail not to worship him. God is a good God and he is love. Now that's awesome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.